You're What?!?!

My Childhood Crush is Getting Married

You woke up early the next morning to go for a jog.  Ever since you started school in the US, a jog in the morning became your daily routine.  When you came back from your jog, your parents were already having breakfast.  “~~~ come have breakfast with us.”

“Where’s Oppa?”

“I’m right here kiddo.” He descended from the stairs in a business suit. He was definitely a handsome bachelor.  Any girl would be lucky to have him as their boyfriend.  You looked at your parents.  Good looks definitely ran in the family.

“Oppa, you’re gonna go shopping and grab lunch with Lee and I later right?”
“Yeah, but I have to go to the office afterwards so you’re going to have to take your own car.”

“Okay. I was planning on going sight-seeing afterwards anyway.”

After breakfast, you showered and got ready to go out.

Yunho yelled for you. “~~~! Ailee is here. Let’s go.”

“I’m coming oppa!”

You came down the stairs and saw Ailee. “Lee!”

“~~~!” The two of you hugged each other. “Why did it take you so long to come back Miss Big Shot?”

You and Ailee have been friends since middle school. She was actually the only girl that you got a long with in school.  The rest always tried to get close to you because of your money or your oppas. You were just fed up until you met Ailee.  Ailee was from the US and she actually never knew that you were rich or Yunho’s dongsaeng until she came to your house one time. Ever since then, the two of you have been best buds. She actually visited you quite often while you were abroad.

“Because I wasn’t ready to hear you nag.” You joked. She slapped your arm playfully.

“Hey! I don’t nag.”

“Are you two ladies ready to go?” Yunho interrupted.

You and Ailee rode together in your Lamborghini while Yunho drove his own Ferrari to one of your family’s shopping center.

When you arrived you all went to the special floor in which only VVIP can enter. 

“Hello, Mr. Jung , Miss Jung, is there anything you are looking for today?” and Attendant asked.

“We are looking for the newest Armani suit.” You answered for Yunho. You knew that the new season Armani line would definitely be perfect for your oppa. You told him to go try it on.  When he came out in his suit, Ailee’s jaw dropped. “Lee stop drooling over my oppa. It’s disgusting.” She blushed and turned away. Yunho just smiled.

The Designer side of you kicked into over drive when you knew what tie would go perfect with his black suit.

 

“Oppa, you looked great right Lee?”

Ailee just nodded.

“Okay, let’s go get lunch so you can go to work oppa.”

At lunch you noticed Yunho pull out Ailee’s chair before she sat down. You just let it slide thinking that it was him being a gentleman.  What was even more strange was that they kept stealing glances at each other.  Something was weird about this situation.  They were totally starting to ignore that you existed.  The conversations were just between the two of them.  That was the last straw for you.

“That’s it!” You slammed your fork down.  “What’s going on here?”

“~~~ah.. we have something to tell you.” Yunho grabbed Ailee’s hand and said “We’re dating.”
“YOU’RE WHAT?!” everyone looked at you.

Ailee freaked out. She was scared of what you had to say. “I’m sorry ~~~. I didn’t mean for it to happen. It just happened. If you don’t like it I can.. I can break up with oppa.” You saw tears starting to form in her eyes.

“No, no, no, I didn’t mean it like that Lee. I’m just mad that you two never told me. I’m glad that you are dating my oppa. You’re such a great person. You’re my best friend. I couldn’t ask for anyone better to be dating him.” You stood up and hugged her trying to console her.

“Really?”

“Of course. Why would I lie to you?”

Everything started to simmer down after your outbreak, but they weren’t off the hook yet.

“So when did this happen? Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Well Yunho Oppa just wanted me to keep him updated on you; so me reporting to him just turned into something more.  We started talking more and more and before we knew it, we started to develop feelings for each other. I’m sorry we didn’t tell you sooner. I just wanted to wait and tell you in person.” Ailee explained.

“~~~. Don’t be mad at Lee. I really do love her.” Yunho joined in.

A smile crept on your face “I’m not mad. Just promise you two will be good to each other.”

“We promise. Oh by the way ~~~ I can’t be your to the charity ball this weekend.”

You pouted “My best friend is stealing my oppa already, but I’m okay on my own.  Make it up to me by giving me some nieces and nephews” you winked.

Ailee turned as red as a tomato while Yunho was coughing profusely. You just couldn’t hide your smile. You were happy for the both of them. After lunch, you found yours and Ailee's dress for the charity ball while Yunho took Ailee home.

 

You then decided that you wanted to go sight-seeing on your own.  You went to the park that was near-by.  You really liked watching people walk by.  You found everyone unique and it definitely helped in giving you a little inspiration. Everyone had their own sense of style, something you always admired.

You took out your Sketchpad and started to sketch your new design.  It was a dress inspired by the colors of the leaves on the tree. The dress was a flowy sweetheart neckline dress with different shades of greens, yellows and oranges.  As you continued to draw the wind picked up and blew some of sketches towards the man that was sitting next to you.  He helped you pick them up and when you looked up, he was definitely a very handsome young man.  You couldn't help but gaze into his mysterious eyes.

"Here you go. Your sketches are really beautiful." he said in his deep sultry voice.

"Thank You. I have to go" you replied.

*I hope we meet again Elle.*

 

 

 


Author's Note: If you don't understand why he knew your name was Elle, its because you usually put your signature on all your designs.