Home

My Childhood Crush is Getting Married

You arrived in front of your family’s enormous mansion.  It felt good to be home to the place where you grew up in.  You forgot how beautiful it was.  You remembered the memories that you shared in this house with your brother and his friends.

 

 

You ran to the front door forgetting your bags and with Yunho following after you.  Yunho signaled the butler to get your bags out of the car.  When you entered the home you yelled “OMMA, APPA! I’M HOME!” 

In a matter of seconds, you saw your mother rushing down the stairs with your father calmly following behind her.  She ran up to you and the two of you embraced each other.  It felt so good to be in the arms of your mother.  Although you saw her a couple months ago when she came to Paris for the fashion show, you still missed her.  She always knew how you were feeling and although she loved you, she was not one to spoil you.  Your puppy eyes never worked on her.  It was always worked on your father and Yunho oppa. They would always get everything you wanted.   They didn’t stand a chance.  She looked at you from top to bottom “You’ve lost weight. Have you been starving yourself?”

Yunho scoffed. “You should have seen how much food she ordered earlier.”

You threw daggers at Yunho and he just walked towards his room.

“Nope, still a little stressed with the new line.”

You turned to your father.  He hasn’t said a thing, but his presence is never forgotten.  After all, you were still daddy’s little girl.  “Appa. I missed you.  You didn’t come visit me with omma.”

“I’m sorry sweetheart. I had to handle some business here.”  He said as he embraced and kissed your forehead.

“You must be tired. Why don’t you go upstairs and rest? We’ll call you when dinner is ready.” Your mother suggested.

You went up to your room.  It was completely the same and nothing has changed.  The maids were told to keep your things as tidy as possible. 

 

You remembered the times when you would just sit in your room and daydream about Jaejoong, the times when you stayed up all night studying for your exams, the times when you would just listen to music and gossip with your best friend.  This was definitely your safe place.  The first time in a long time you drifted off to the wonderful peaceful sleep.

A few hours later, you were woken up by the sound of your iPad going off.  You went to go check who it was, and it was your best friend Ailee facetiming you.  “Yah! Why didn’t you tell me you were back in Seoul?”

You just shrugged. “It was supposed to be a surprise Lee”

“Well you should have still told me. I’m your best friend.”

“You know now so it doesn’t matter.” It finally clicked. How did she know if you didn’t tell her? “Lee, how did you know that I was back?”

“Uhm… I have my sources.”

Something fishy was definitely going on. “There’s something that you’re not telling me Lee. What is it?” 

You saw the nervousness on her face. “It’s nothing ~~~. I promise I’ll tell you when we get lunch tomorrow?”

You heard a knock on the door.  It was Yunho.  “~~~ come down for dinner.”

“Hey, Lee I gotta go. Come over at 12 tomorrow.”

 

You and Yunho went down for dinner with your parents.  “~~~, there’s a charity ball this weekend that I want you to be there.” Her father said. 

“Ok. What is the event for appa?”

“It’s the Share Our Strength foundation for hungry children. Yunho knows more about it. He can tell you more about it when you go shopping for a dress with him tomorrow.”

“I can’t appa. I’m getting lunch with Lee tomorrow.”

Your mother and father smile. “You should take her with you to look for a dress as well since she is also going.”  Out of the Corner of your eyes you saw Yunho blush.  *Why is everyone acting so weird today…*

 


Author Note: Sorry. This chapter is pretty boring. I promise to have another chapter super soon!