Finally Home and Already Causing Trouble

My Childhood Crush is Getting Married

You just landed in Seoul.  You definitely carried a celebrity persona with your sunglasses covering half your face, your hooded sweater and black jeggings, your limited edition Jordans and your Louis Vuitton purse.  It has been over 5 years since you've been gone. You really missed your family and felt that it was finally time to come home.  You did not tell anyone of your homecoming and decided that you wanted to keep it a surprised.

You flagged down the nearest taxi and took it to your brother's office.  He was definitely the first person that you wanted to see since he was always too busy to come and visit you.  When you arrived at his office, you took the elevator up to the top floor.  You walked up to the receptionist and kindly asked, "Hi, I am here to see Yunho Oppa."  She checked you out from top to bottom and with an annoyed tone said, "Mr. Jung is not accepting any visitors."

You did not like her attitude, but as calm as possible said, "I'm sure he will accept this meeting if you just tell him my name is ~~~"

You waited as she made a phone call. She replied with a fake smile, "There is someone coming down in a minute to get you."  What really surprised you was that the person she called was actually the security.  There were two security gaurds that held onto your arms "We're sorry Miss, but  We're going to have to ask you to leave."  You hated being touched by people you didn't know.  You kindly suggested them to let go of your arms and just talk it out, but they insisted that you leave.  You've had enough of them belittling you and touching you.  Before they knew it, one was sent flying to the wall with a kick and the other to the ground with a body flip.

Yunho made you take karate classes for self-protection.  You had a black belt and you just felt bad for using it on these security guards, but they were just starting to irritate you.  The receptionist was scared and started backing up against the wall.

You decided to get everyone's attention.  At the top of your lungs, you yelled "JUNG YUNHO, YOU BETTER GET YOUR OUT HERE OR I'M NEVER VISITING YOU EVER AGAIN!!!!"

Secretary Lee came rushing out to see what the commotion was about.  "What is going on out here?" He turned to see you. "Oh Hello, Young Miss ~~~" and bowed. Secretary Lee was like an uncle to you. He has been working for your family for over 10 years and you just felt odd calling him Secretary Lee. "Hello Uncle Lee, I am only here to see oppa. Please let him know that if he is not here within the next 2 minutes I am leaving." Secretary Lee dismissed the two security guards and contacted Yunho immediately.

You were looking at your Michael Korrs watch and 30 seconds had already passed by.  You already felt insulted and are in no mood to be nice.  If Yunho wasn't there in there within the two minutes you didnt care.  You were starting to lose patience as the seconds hand on your watch was clicking away.  You started to gather your stuff, "Young Miss, please don't go. Just a couple more minutes please."  With only 10 seconds left, you saw Yunho running towards you.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming home?"

"I wanted to surprise you, but your stupid receptionist called security on me."

"You're not even here a day and you are already causing trouble."

"Fine, I'll just go back to Paris and you can explain to Omma and Appa why I left".

Before you could stomp off angry, Yunho grabbed your wrist and apologized. "I'm sorry princess. How can I make it up to you?"

"You know I hate being called princess. And take me out for lunch right now. I came straight from the airport and I'm starving.  I can eat a whole cow."

Yunho chuckled. "Lets go!"

Before leaving, Yunho turned serious and said to the receptionist, " I expect to see your resignation letter on my desk tomorrow morning." You were estactic that your brother stood up for you.  You walked arm in arm to the elevator and before entering it, you turned around and stuck your tongue out at her.  After today, everyone in the building should know who you are.