The Heavy Rain (Baekhyun's POV)

From The Heavy Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The Heavy Rain[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]I was in my bedroom watching our performances and singing along with it making sure I hit the right tone when our leader Suho knocked on my door. At first, I couldn't really hear that he was knocking because I had headphones over my ear. But the knocks became louder. Loud enough for me to hear so I paused the video and placed my laptop on my bed as I stood up opening the door.

"Yah, Bacon we're hungry buy us some food." Suho hyung said rubbing his stomach

"Ask someone else to do it. I'm busy." I said and tried to slam the door but Suho hyung stopped me.

 "Is that how you're gonna treat me?" Suho hyung said crossing his arms and his eyebrows furrowed

"I'll tell everyone who your crush is." Suho hyung said smiling teasingly

"Pssh. You don't even know who my crush is." I said rolling my eyes and huffs

"Oh yeah?" Suho hyung said smirking

Then, he walked closer to me and whispered on my ear

"It's A-Pink's Jung Eunji right?" Suho hyung said

My face got really red and I tried to deny it

"N-No! It's not her!" I said shaking my head furiously

"But your face says it all bacon." Suho hyung said smiling teasingly

Everytime I see him smile like that it makes me wanna punch him

"Aish!! Why does my face react faster!!" I said blushing dark red and I ruffle my hair

Suho hyung just fell to the floor and started laughing and as I have predicted, the rest of the EXO-K walked towards our direction being the stalkers that they are. Sometimes I just wonder why I became friends with them but then again I don't question it anymore. We're a bunch of goody two-shoes in front of the camera and the complete opposite without it. We pull pranks to each other and we make fun of each other just like normal people.

"Yah hyung what's funny!" Chanyeol said as he walks

Chanyeol is the main prankster in this group so what do I expect?

"Bacon likes...." Suho hyung was about to reveal my secret but I kicked him in the knee.

"Baek likes who?!?!" Chanyeol said his eyes widening

"H-He likes that girl from A-Pink." Suho hyung said rubbing his knee

"He likes someone from A-Pink??" Kai said

He's the main dancer in this group and arguably the whole EXO.

"Yeah." Suho hyung said while standing up

"Who is this lucky girl?" Sehun said nudging me to the side and smiled teasingly

"Y-Yah I'll just buy the food don't worry about the money!!" I said trying to get out of the situation.

i grabbed my jacket, opened the door, and I started walking outside of the dorm. As I started walking, I decided to put on my jacket as I feel like that its getting colder by the minute. I put on my hoodie and shoved my hands in the pocket of my jacket.

Great, the secret that I have been trying to keep for the past two years is now revealed. But I was impressed that it lasted this long because there were some close encounters into the secret being revealed. But I know that all of those are just dreams. Dreams that will never come true right after I signed my precious name in the contract of SM Entertainment. The contract directly states that dating is not allowed and you maybe kicked out of the group for dating. At first, I wasn't planning to date someone because I want to be focused on my career but that all changed when I met Eunji or to be more correct, saw her for the first time. She had a perfect eyesmile and a beautiflul face to match it. Even just by watching her perform, she makes my heart beat fast.

As I continued walking in the streets of Seoul, I finally saw the food stand that I was looking for. It has a large sign that says "Naengmyeon and More". This is our favorite place to go when we're looking for food. Sometimes we would even ask our manager to buy some for us after practice. As I approached it, the ahjusshi greeted me with a smiles as always. He recognized me.

"What do you want to order this time, young man?" the ahjusshi said.

"The usual." I replied smiling

He nods his head giving me a meaningful smile. He already knows what I'm talking about because just like what I said earlier, we always go here everyday.

"Wait for 15 minutes." the ahjusshi said

"Arasseo." I replied nodding my head

i sat down on the bench near the food stand and waited for my order. A few minutes later, it started raining heavily.

"Great.." I muttered

At that time, I didn't br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter