Officially Mine

My Baby Doll

“Um..where shall we go first baby doll?”

“Baby Doll? Aey Kookie, why are you being so, I don’t know, cool?”

“Cool! You think I’m cool? Well that sounds nice. But hey, tell me where do you wanna go?”

“Um.. candy floss and park would be nice”

“OK! Park it is then”

*Giggles*

He’s blushing now. Looking at the other side of the road, he slowly slides his hands into Salome’s, giving out a silly laugh, all too shy.

She looks up at him, but happily holds onto his hand, swinging it to and fro-like they used to ~ eight years ago.

*smiles*love is in the air* ~ well maybe not for Salome- cause you don’t know what love might be to Salome.

“2 candy floss please- one pink and one blue”

“Oh! Kookie, how did you know that I like pink?”

“Well, it’s quite obvious, you know. You’re always on a pink move”

“Ha..ha ..you’re so cute, Kookie”

*feels proud of himself*satisfied*

Now this is it! They are at a park, where most of the two-month old couples come now and then ~ a happy, peaceful and romantic park with not much people around- so to say.

They are sitting on a park bench, finishing up their candy floss.

“Um, Kookie…can I have some of yours pweesh?”

*pouts*

“Sure baby doll. But I want something first.”

“What is it?”

He closed his eyes and pouted his lips and was obviously asking for a kiss.

What is he doing? Is he sick or something? Did a bug bite him? Does he want a oo?

“Um Kookie are you alright? Does your lip hurt? Why are you being like that?”

He opens his eyes and slightly grinding his lips at the sight, stares at her.

*blink*blink*more blinks*

“Nevermind”, he said, looking at the ground-disappointed.

“Aey, Kookie. Were you asking for a oo? Like the ones I used to give you when you get hurt then-eight years ago?”

“Yeah, kinda like that. And it’s called a KISS now, not a oo-as we called it some…EIGHT YEARS AGO!”

“Ha..ha, fine whatever”

He raised his hopes now, his hope for a kiss.-too bad, but a voice called on him.

“Kook! Is that you? Oh! It IS you!”

It was a guy. He was tall. He was holding a basketball, wearing sports sweat pants and shirt numbered 77 and his look- a total gangster.

“Rap Mon? Dude what are you….”

It seemed like Jungkook knew him. Well of course he did. He’s the guy whom he was about to kill earlier that day. You remember, right?

“Well, I must be asking that. And who is sheeeeee……”

He drops the ball. Yet again, a guy was literally frozen after seeing Salome.

₰You’re beautiful. Hankae myan otochi uri tuol ₰ ~ the background music playing inside Rap Mon’s mind~ BTS -You’re Beautiful

This situation made Jungkook simply FURIOUS in the inside. He stood up.

“Yah! Namjoon! Snap out of it! She’s my girlfriend, you lousy brat!”

He shook off his head and waking up, he said

“Girlfriend? Oh that….ah..you’re.. sister’s BFF..um, Sa..Salome, right?

*smiles ~ an ugly smile though* {no offence}

“Hi! I’m Namjoom. But you can call me Rap Mon.”

He brings out a hand and waits for handshake. But instead, Salome hides behind Jungkook, giving out a little weird and uncomfortable expression. Ah! How embarrassing! That really feels~

He just brushes it off and pretend as if nothing happened- messing his hair with the denied-a-handshake-hand of his. Well this is why girls should always be the first one to raise a hand for a handshake. Poor Rap Mon.

“Ha..ha, don’t be scared Baby Doll. He’s my friend –say Hi”

*smiles*

“Hi Namjoon. I’m salome, Jungkook’s girlfriend or..he..he..Baby Doll”

Jungkook brightens up as soon as he hears that from Salome.

“Really Salie? My Baby Doll?”

“Yesh Kookie!”

*happiness beyond*

“Well, I gotta go now, see you later, Kook. Bye Salome”

“Bye, bye Rap Mon!” they both waved him goodbye.

-----

“Kookie”

“Hmm..”

“What is love?”

“I’m confused too”

“About what?”

“About love. No doubt I like you but ‘love’, aey it’s complicated”

“He..he I know, right. And lets continue liking each other, always- always until, maybe until we fall in love?”

*smiles*giggles*

“OK! It’s done then”

*Ring-Ring*

It was Jungkook’s i-phone. He pulled it out and the screen read-‘Royal Pain’

“Yobosaeyo?”

“Yah! Kookie. Is everything OK? How is it going on there? Did she do fine? Where are you guys? What are you doing? Wait-that should have come first”

“Wow, WoW!! Calm down, Minnie. One at a time. Don’t bombard me with all your ridiculous questions. And everything’s fine here, OK”

“Oh! Thank God! I’m such a good teacher, aren’t I, oppa?”

“Yeah, yeah. Sure you are. She doesn’t even know what a KISS is”

“She’s still young. And it’s only her first date. Don’t try anything on her Jungkook!”

“Arasso. I’m hanging up now. Bye~”

“Bye-bye. Have fun!”

*smiles*

“Was that Minnie?” Salome asks.

“Yeah, she was worried about you. I told her everything’s fine. Such a caring best friend you have, Salie”

She looks down on the ground, smiling. At last a matured smile-but not all matured though.

I’m so glad to have a friend like Minnie and a boyfriend like Kookie ~ the twins are awesome! Thank you, just everyone- Min Ji, Auntie, Mom, Dad, Namjoon, Jimin, candy floss seller and especially Jungkook. I guess that heart pounding sickness, that fluttering feeling I get whenever I’m ith him-it all makes sense now. I love..err.. like Jungkook. Yes that’s more like it.

“Hey, Baby…here-take your floss-all yours”

*smiles*

She tip-toes. Reaching up to his cheeks, she gives him a peck which leaves him completely frozen.

*giggles*smiles*

“Wow! That oo was JUST uncalled for”

“Thank you, Kookie”

“For what? The floss?”

“Yeah, and for everything – yesterday,today and always-Thank You!”

*smiles*

“OK, Ok no big deal. Where do you wanna go now?”

“Um, let’s see-candy floss-done, park-done. Then.. how about a movie? Then we can go to the café restaurant for dinner and then..”

“WoW! Baby, seems like you’re reading a list of stuffs Minnie wants to do”

“Actually-yes! But her likes are my likes –BFF, you know. Or is it because you don’t have enough money, ehh?”

“Huh!! What?..NO!”

He shakes off his head slightly, trying to think before he spoke.

“Ha..ha..arra, arra. I know it’s a little too much, but it’s just that I’m too excited. You know, this being my first date”

“OK. So would you like a present –you know to mark our first date?”

“Yeah! Maybe a Barbie?”

*LOL*

*smiles*eye contact*

“Thank you, Salome- for being mine and only mine. My official Baby Doll!”

~The End~

 

Thank you for reading ‘MY BABY DOLL’

A/N: YaY! The story is finally done. How is it? Did you like it? Please comment and tell me. Also, there’ll be some more stories. IDK when I’ll update it but, look out for it.

^^ comments and feedbacks are appreciated. Thank you~

ADIOUS! ~.~