Doll House

My Baby Doll

 

*Ting Tong!*

 “Coming!”

Jungkook runs to the front door and finds his dream girl standing there, holding a bunch of dolls in one hand and a basket of muffins in the other.

“ Hi Kookie! Oh..here. My mum made these for you. She knows how much you love these. And yeah, bring up some for me and Minnie too!”

He just stood there numb like a mis-sculpted statue with eyes and mouth all wide open.

“Yah, Jungkook! Are you even listening? EXCUSE ME. And close your mouth if you don’t want flies to enter.”

Saying so she hopped happily to her BFF’s room.

“Minnie-ah! Open up, it’s me”

Wow! The most beautiful face…..the most beautiful voice….my dream girl. I’m coming my baby doll!

He puts aside the basket and taking 2-3 of the muffins in a plate and grabbing some juice, goes up to his sister’s room. Before entering the room he makes his hair not wanting to look ugly in front of his baby doll.

*knock, knock*

“Min-Ji-ah, open up!”

“It’s open, you idiot! Just give it a lil’ push”

Min-Ji’s room was very pretty. Pink, baby pink, and light pink a few blacks and white here and there-totally girly and cute. There were many lots of stuffs scattered here and there-one pair of dol shoe, hair clips and many lots.

He kept stepping on them. Well there WAS no space for a peaceful walk from her door to her doll house.

“Oh….Awww…..Yikes!!”

He kept yelling and whining till he reached the doll house. No doubt he had already ruined his image of ACTING COOL. Rather he looked like an idiotic dork.

“Yah1 Minnie why can’t you keep these THINGS in proper place? I’m gonna get boils on my feet”

The girls paid no heed to him and continued with their dolls. Then Min-Ji questioned.

“Why DID you come here anyway? Do you wanna play too?”

“What? NO! Well …um….”

“Why don’ you just admit it, Kookie? I know you’ve always wanted to play with us. You’re just too shy to admit it”

Salome asked him, sarcastically.

What! Baby doll wants me to PLAY with her! Aey, Jungkook, this is your chance

“ he ..he..I came to give you girls these muffins and drinks. But if my baby ..errr..Salome wants me to play with her then..maybe. It’s been a long time you know. 8 years ago we three were the ones. And I was the GUY. Your guy, Salome”

*Smiles*

[BTW they were childhood friends]

“Well that was ‘EIGHT’ years ago, Kookie. And are you even OK? I mean video games are all you can think about. Or is it because of....”

She was interrupted.

“Let’s just play, guys. And with Kookie, it’ll be a whole different story and lots of fun”

“Aww..Salie. Thank you. You’re so sweet”

*pouts*puppy face*

Aish. Look at him pouting and acting cute. More like a lost puppy. And what’s with him today. Minnie was right. He really IS weird sometimes.

What are you planning to do brother? I hope you don’t mess up with my BFF or…rather yourself.

Min Ji had always doubted if her brother liked her BFF or something. Because as you know she is a lot more matured than Salome and knows what love is, not that she’s been in a relationship but, you know, she just knows.

“Kookie, you be the ‘Guy’, OK?”

“Um..hmm..So how is the story line, Salie?”

“Well, it goes like this- Barbie likes cupcakes. So Ken buys for her. But Summer is sad that Barbie didn’t come to her house. So…blah, blah, blah..”

She continued telling the story line but it was all whispers to Jungkook’s ears. Cupping his face with his hand, he smiles starring at his baby doll. All this while, Min Ji was starring at the two – again at Salie then at Kookie then at Salie. Finally she shook off her head for it should burst any second.

Then suddenly the door opened.

“Min Ji-ah! Did you see your bro…”

It was her mother. She almost got a heart attack seeing her son PLAYING with the girls. The atmosphere was very awkward, especially for Jungkook.

“Omo. Jungkook-ah! Are you alright, son? Are you sick?”

“Aish, omma I’m fine”

”Well, Jimin’s here. He’s asking for you”

He walked out –hopping, jumping ~ still looking stupid, but he didn’t care. He didn’t want those THINGS poking his feet.

Dang it! My doll-proposal plan is ruined. Curse you Jimin-ah!

A/N: Hey guys! So how did you like my story so far? Please comment and tell me. ^^