Will You Be My Baby?

My Baby Doll

 

“Bye, bye Auntie! Bye Minnie!”

Salie bows and leaves for home at 6p.m.

“Anneon, Salie. See you tomorrow at school!”

-----

After dinner ~

“Yah, Kookie. What was with you this morning/ why did you even wanted to play with us? Is it..oh no! don’t tell me…YAH! Jungkook!”

He was leading out a smile out on the ground, waiting for the next line his sister was gonna say.

“ Can you make it up for me and Salie? Pweash..Pweash..pweash Minnie. Do this one last favor for me, pleeeeaaaase!”

*pouts*puppy face*

“Don’t even think about it, Jungkook. And don’t try to seduce my friend with your aegyeo; it won’t work. Look Jungkook,” she said, a little serious, “she’s very innocent and has no idea about such stuffs”

He gives out a sigh, hard enough to blow the place.

“That I know but…she’s already 16. And she can’t remain a baby forever. Well unless she’s a B.A.P. fangirl. I’ll give you some time. 3, no…2 days at the maximum. You’ll HAVE to convince her. Otherwise I’m gonna tell mom about the guy’s photo I found in your..”

”NO! OK..ok fine, I’ll do it. But you better not get on me like that, twin brother. She’s my best friend. I can’t force her for anything, you know”

“ Yeah, yeah OK. Just ..just tell her, OK?”

*nods*frowns a bit*

Look at this boy, trying to black mail me and seduce my friend. Well you can’t get away this easily, Kookie-boy

*evil smile*frowns a bit*

-----

Next day at school ~

“Hey Kook! Is it true that you were playing with DOLLS yesterday with your sister? Or did I hear it wrong?”

*LOL*

That brat Jimin! I’m gonna kill him. And WHY does this Rap Mon have to yell it out all LOUD. ~ So embarrassing.

“Actually, I wanted to confess to my baby doll, about how I feel. But it turned out all wrong when Jimin came by.”

“Baby doll? Your sister? Wait, what? Yah! Tell me nicely. I don’t get it”

He looked hooked up, slightly tilting his head and looking up at the ugly ceiling fan in his classroom. It was filled up with cobweb, just to let you know.

“ARGH! Idiot” he said softly, but still audible,” I mean my sister’s BFF-Salome. GOSH!”

He rolls his eyes and hides himself in his arms, looking down his desk.

“ Really! That cute friend of hers? Hey if you don’t mind, if things don’t work out with the two of you, can you give her to…..”

“NOOOooo!!!!”

*yelling*

“ YAH, NAMJOOM! YOU WANNA DIE!”

Jungkook jumps up, now standing on his seat, roaring with anger, pointing his index finger sharply at him-so as to tell him not to mess with it ~ the finger.

It made the other look very small and scared. Well he WAS scared. All their class mates stared at them, as if watching a movie.

Rap Mon, now holding up his books as to protect himself, said, “Alright, alright. I was just kidding OK. Don’t get too hyper.”

----

“Date? What’s that? Oh right! You mean today’s date.”

Argh! How am I supposed to explain this to my innocent yet idiotic BFF?? I don’t know WHY I’m even doing this. But somehow…I feel this is needed for Salie.

“No, Salie! OK I’ll explain it all to you”

What’s wrong with Minnie today? She’s been acting reeaaally weird today. Is she sick or something?

“When I say my brother asked you out on a date, I mean that you two –only the two of you hang out, like Barbie and Ken hang out? Like that.”

“Aah! …now I get it, but why only me and Kookie? Why leave you behind? P.S. Summer can always join in with Barbie and Ken.”

*PHEK*hits herself on the forehead*

“BECAUSE it’s a DATE, Salie. Only a boy and a girl go out on a date to, you know- have fun being with each other. ARGH! So annoying! OK just come to my house this Saturday. It’s a day off and my mum won’t be home. So I can make it out for you and Kookie, OK?”

*nods*

Salie looked totally puzzled right now. Tilting a head to the right at 60 degree, she said,

“Um actually, I kinda don’t get it but…OK I’ll come”

“Oh! Thank you my dear innocent friend”

-----

Saturday, 11 a.m. ~

*Ting Tong*

Jungkook runs up to open the door again. But this time his sister reaches the door first. She, with a groan on her face, points at his room and orders him to stay in his room.

Jungkook sighs; rolling his eyes, he drags himself to his room while running through his hair.

“Welcome, Salie! You ready for your first date?”

“Um, yeah?”

*smiles*giggles*

“OK, just come in for a sec., let me instruct you one last time.”

They run up to her room and Minnie closes the door.

Jungkook pops out of his room, scanning his house to see any sign of the girls.

Lucky guess, they are in THAT room again. Well, I guess I’ll have to wait, a lil’ bit longer.

*TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK* 10 minutes passed*

Jungkook ran to his room to see if he was all ready for his date and If he looked-COOL.

*TICK-TOCK*another 10 minutes passed*

Finally the door opened.

“OK! She’s finally ready. You ready to go Kookie?”

*happy smiles*glowing with joy*

“As I’ll ever be. Let’s go, baby doll. Oh wait, let me go get my purse”

*giggles*blush*

A/N: OK 2 chaps done! Hope you like it so far. Wait up for more updates *-*