It was not that bad, actually..

My Next Door Neighbour
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was already afternoon when I finally landed at Incheon International Airport after sixteen hours of flight. Together with my classmates who are also interning in Korea, we headed out of the departure hall to look for our ride as we were told that someone from the agency will bring us to our dorm.

 

WELCOME, STUDENTS FROM SUNNYDALE COLLEGE!

"Hey, over there." Sungyeol tapped me on the shoulder and led us to the lady who was holding up a sign. 

 

"Hello students from Sunnydale College. Welcome to Korea! I am Kim Ji Min, I'm in charge of you guys in Korea, like a manager. Call me manager, nuna/unnie, or whichever you feel comfortable with. I bet the eight of you are tired from your flight, let's get on the bus and I will tell you more." The lady introduced herself and ushered us to the exit.

 

During the journey to our dorm, Manager Kim told us that we would be staying in an apartment in Cheongdam-dong, a destrict in Seoul and is near the headquarters of SM Entertainment. She also pointed out many essential places for us such as supermarkets, restaurants and also convenience stores.

 

***

 

We reached our dormitory in about an hour. Manager Kim gave us a tour around the apartment. The place is simple and modern that makes it cozy. It has a living room that is large enough for the eight of us and some guests, a chic dining room, a ki

Please log in to read the full chapter