Let's GO!

My Next Door Neighbour
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, I am Elena White, 18 this year. And I am currently a Design major in college.

 

As a 3rd year college student, I have to go internship for 6 months to fulfill one of the requirements in order to move to our final year. The school takes a group of students who are then sent off into smaller groups to be interns at the selected companies in different countries.

 

I hope to be able to go to countries like France or Switzerland, where they have a lot of beautiful sceneries and fresh air!!

 

Unfortunately, I am posted to South Korea for internship. Not that I disliked the country, I was disappointed that I could not go to the country I wanted. I even went to the extend of sending in numerous requests to change my destination and even knocked on the principal's door for two weeks! Instead, I was given a warning letter. Dang it!

 

***

 

"Tough luck eh?" my best friend, April laughed at me. "Please, I beg you. Behave yourself over there. You might be kicked out of the internship program if you behave like this!"

 

"What are you talking about?" I whispered, embarrassed as I hurried down the corridor towards the cafeteria.

 

"Don't play dumb with me, sister." she followed, rolling her eyes at me. "I've heard about it." I narrowed my eyes at her, as I tried to avoid all other smirks coming from my schoolmates. Getting a warning letter was a big shock to me. "So, anyway, which company you are posted to?"

 

"Boutique Francesca in France!" she replied. I was happy for April, she is now one step towards her goal as a fashi

Please log in to read the full chapter