sibling rivalry?

under the starry night skies; oneshots

Requester: blueangelz21
Name: Choi Joo Eun
Partner: Park Leeteuk
---------------------------------
Park Leeteuk: a childish, talkative boy. Although he may seem like it on the outside, inside he is responsible and mature.
Choi Joo Eun: a calm, mysterious girl. She seems happy and hyper with her friends but when she’s alone she tends to think a lot more deeply.
Choi Jiyoon: Joo Eun’s step-sister. She is in love with Leeteuk and tries to get more attention from him and less for her sister.
-----------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeWCb3llsVo
-----------------------------------
Leeteuk, Leeteuk, Leeteuk.
That boy, that one crazy boy, is my crush.
He might not look like he’s the most immature, childish boy on the block, but I’ve known him for about my whole life. Since kindergarten, I’ve had many classes together with him. Blame god or the teachers, but after about 8 years of years together I’ve fallen in love with him. I’m a sophomore in high school and this would mark my 3rd year of liking him. Sure he may be talkative and loud, and I may be the polar opposite, but somehow I fell in love with him. Sometimes I wish I could know if he loved me too. But he’s usually with his crew of guy-friends or surrounded with those crowds of annoying girls. I usually hang around with my own group of friends and we barely cross paths. This year, I only have Chemistry with him and well...there’s been no chemistry with him so far. Maybe it’s because I’m a girl and I don’t understand guy’s feelings, but I feel like even if we’ve known each other for so long, nothing ever happens.
My family and Leeteuk’s family are pretty close and sometimes I get invited to their house. Unfortunately, so does my step-sister. She, like me, is in love with Leeteuk. From the moment she moved from Daegu to Seoul to come live with us, she’s head-over-heels in love with him. I don’t mind her liking the same guy, but it seems that Leeteuk always favors my sister before me. Maybe it’s because I’m not as pretty as her or not as outgoing, but somehow he always tends to forget I’m here. I don’t know if he knows I love him or not, but my step-sister sure knows. Ever since she found out, she’ll flirt loads more with him and dresses up more for him. He seems to always notice her and never me.
Today me and my step-sister are going to Leeteuk’s house for dinner. It would’ve seemed fun, except for the fact that she’s coming with us. She’s in her room pampering up and thinking of all the sinister ways of catching his attention while I sit in my room considering all the ways I could stop it. Sure, this may be called sibling-rivalry, but she still counts as competition right?
When we finally get out the door and into their home, I tense up. I can feel my heart pounding in my chest and legs feel weak. He smiles at me….or my sister, and motions to us to sit. While his mother is talking to me, I can see Leeteuk “flirting” with my sister. I finally can’t stand the way he looks at her, and walk off leaving Leeteuk, his family, and my sister bewildered.
“J-Joo Eun!” I heard all three call at once, but decide to walk away.
I hurriedly grab my coat from the rack and start to open the door, when I feel something on my arm. I turn to see Leeteuk staring deep into my eyes. I look away so I can’t see his piercing stare staring at me.
“Joo Eun, what’s wrong? I never see you like this.” I turn to give him a piece of my mind, when I see his family and my sister staring at me. I tense up and I pull him outside with me.
“You wanna know what’s wrong? Really Leeteuk?” I stand bewildered at such a question.
“Yeah, Joo Eun. You’re usually polite to me and my family. Did they say something wrong?” I sigh loudly; this boy does not get things.
“Why is it always not your fault? Does it ever occur to you that this might be you’re fault? I feel like crying by now, but I look up at the stars and feel slightly better.
“W-Well then what did I do Joo Eun? I really wanna know.” I seem to be able to trust him a little more at this point, so I sigh and tell him the whole story. I spill out everything I’ve kept inside, from the 3 years of liking him to the problems I have with him flirting with my step-sister.
“You think I flirt with you’re sister? Joo Eun, you know I only like Jiyoon as a friend.” Now I was confused. So he was telling me that he didn’t like Jiyoon?
“But you flirt with her all the time, Leeteuk.”
“I know, but that’s only because I want to catch your attention. “ My attention? How does this have to do with me?
“I like you Joo Eun. I don’t flirt with you because, well I can’t. When I see you, it’s hard to even talk. The only reason I “flirt” with Jiyoon is because I want to be able to see if you like me.” It took me a while to digest all of this in, but in the end I think I knew what he meant.
“So you’re telling me you really like me?” I asked warily, praying he wasn’t kidding or anything.
He laughs, “Yes Joo Eun, I like you.” He looks at me for an answer and I just nod yes.
He leans in for a kiss but I stop him and say, “You do know you’re parents and my sister are right inside and their probably wondering where you are?”
Leeteuk laughs and nods, but still leans in anyway. I laugh too, and meet his lips for the first time. This may have been the most awkward place to have my first kiss, but I was having it with the one person that could still make it romantic.
---------------------------------
Hi everyone ^^
So thanks for waiting so long for this (:
I'm so sorry I couldn't complete this sooner, I still have school :( But I promise once school ends, I'll be more active on winglin~<3
So remember to comment after I write your story ^^
Constructive criticism is always welcome and you can also request sequels are other applications if you want (:
Blueangelz21, I hope you like ^^ Thanks for applying (:
APPLY AGAIN IF YOU LIKE~
btw, have you seen my new poster? Isn't it just GORGEOUS ^^ Haha I love it~Michelle from artsyasiancrew designed it! So if you want a beautiful poster and/or background, got to artsyasiancrew.co.nr and request one~<3 Love. Love. Love.
babypaopao: Thanks ^^ I'm glad you liked it && I made you're day~<3 Once I finish the other apps before you, I will make your sequel, I promise! Will work hard, thanks (: Apply again~<3
So new notes:
You can make requests for siblings && friends but try not to put a lot b/c I can't include many people in a one-shot~<3
-melody