my knight in shining armor

under the starry night skies; oneshots

Requester: babypaopao
Name: Moon Aisha
Partner: Choi Seung hyun
---------------------------------
Choi Seung hyun: laid-back guy, sometimes confused to be a serious guy but deep inside is a funny nice guy

Moon Aisha (Shai): innocent/shy girl, big-mouthed and hyper but has slow reflexes (:

Jessica: Mean girl from school, likes Seunghyun
-----------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4KWmSNRnmQ
-----------------------------------
When I walked to my desk in third period, I was trying to control my nerves. No it wasn’t because there was a huge test and I totally forgot to study, but because there sitting right across from me was Choi Seunghyun. People tend to think he’s too serious about life, but if you paid more attention to him, you would notice that he’s actually a real nice guy. Maybe I’m wrong, but when I catch him staring outside during class, I see his soft, eyes twinkle in the light. I think that’s what got me to fall head-over-heels over him.

And there he sits, alone when his hyungs aren’t around. Sometimes I wish I had enough courage to actually talk to him, but of course the most big-mouthed girls are shy around guys they like. Forgive me if I’m wrong, but I just have these times where I think there can be something between us. Like the other day, when I dropped my pencil in class and he picked it up for me. That second, just that one second, sent lighting to my fingertips. And then the feeling goes away as quickly as it came. There staring lovingly at him was Jessica, the meanest queenka of the school. Like me, she’s in love with him too, which is more unwanted competition.

So while I was blank staring at Seunghyun, I didn’t notice Jessica right in front of me with her hands on her hips.

“Yah! You, whatever your name is.” She smirked when she talked to me.
I turned to see her hard gaze on me.

“Umm…yes?” I was confused at why she would talk to a normal girl like me.

“What the hell do you think you’re staring at?” Oh. Now this makes sense.
She pulled on my blouse and forced me to stand.

“You know who’s that is.” Ugh, how I hate her and how she thinks he’s hers.

When I was about to give her a piece of my mind, Jessica raised a bucket full of water above my head. At first it didn’t come to my mind, until everything clicked inside my brain. Knowing I had slow-reflexes, all I could do was stand with my eyes closes waiting for what was to come. But when I didn’t feel anything accept heat and the smell of cologne, I slowly opened my eyes too see black?

I looked up and saw Seunghyun’s face looking concerned. He had his arms wrapped around mine and I felt secure and safe.

“Are you okay?” He asked, looking genuinely concerned.

When I nodded yes, he smiled back at me. He let go of me for a sec and while I thought he would just leave, he took my hand and walked me out the door. People were staring at me, whispering behind my back. While I was slightly mortified at all this new attention, I looked to Seunghyun to see him staring at me with that same twinkle in his eyes. I smiled to myself and I didn’t even notice that we were standing right next to his locker. He opened it up and rummaged through his things until he found a small, white towel. He gently turned me around and ran the towel through my hair. Throughtout the whole thing, I didn’t even notice that my hair was dripping wet. When my hair was almost dry,he turned me around and surprisingly, hugged me.

“I’m sorry for what she did there. To be honest, I don’t even like her.”

“You don’t?” I asked, curious why he wouldn’t like a pretty girl like her.

“Of course not. Why would I like a snobby, rude queenka when I could like a sweet, innocent normal girl?”

What he said, fully broke my heart. He never liked me in the first place did he?

“Oh I see. Well I hope you and that girl find happiness in life.” I said sadly, while walking away.
When I turned away, I felt his warm hand on my wrist. He looked at me softly, and laughed.

“Who do you think it is Aisha?” He asked while trying to hide his laughter.

“I-I-I don’t know. It’s probably some queenka, right?” I swallowed hard, confused at why he would put me through so much more pain.

“Pabo.” He smiled, and pulled me into his arms again.
“Pabo. Pabo. Pabo. It’s you.” While I blankly stared at him like he was kidding, he searched through my eyes for any answer.

“I-I-I-I like y-y-you too.” I sighed as I spoke , relieved to finally confess my feelings.

“But we don’t even talk to each other.” I said, having more questions then I should.

“I know that but even when we don’t there are those times when I just feel a connection. Heck, you may not know it, but when you’re not looking, I look at you and I feel something special.”

He smiled happily and leaned in closer to my face, and when we were close enough to hear our breathing, he looked at me for another answer. When I finally nodded yes, he kissed me softly until I kissed him back.

Even though the whole student body was pointing and staring, I knew at that moment that I was happy. And he was what made me happy. Like my knight in shining armor, he was there to protect me from anything that came my way. This felt like a fairytale, and maybe it was, but at least for this moment I was with him and he was with me. And that’s all that I ever wanted.

---------------------------------
Hi ^^ So I don't know if that was any good...But I worked really hard on it, so I hope you like (:
Please comment after I write your story ^^
Tell me if it was good or not~Thanks.
Remember that I start with the first requested story and go on from there ^^
Anyway babypaopao, I hope you like ^^ Thanks for applying (:
APPLY AGAIN IF YOU LIKE~
-melody