Prologue

One's Fated Love

Prologue

There were chattering noise echoing through the ballroom. Couples and families still filling up the room to witness the bride and groom final have their first dance on the dance floor. Cheers for them to kiss grew louder. Among them a doe eyed man was looking into the crowd as he sang the first song for the bride and groom. Although many were interested in seeing the first dance, there the same amount of people who were captured by the smooth voice and angel looks. As the wedding/singer looked into the crowd he met a pair of chocolate brown eyes that captured his eyes at once. It seemed the world had stopped and it was him and this very enticing man. Just as he lowered his eyes to get a full look of the man.

 Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Jaejoong opened eyes ready to kill the freak in’ alarm clock. Just when he thought he could see the assumed handsome man’s face the freaking annoying little thing had to wake him up. He was extremely frustrated because he has been having these dreams for the past 3 weeks out of no-where. This was the dream was when he finally was able to get a glimpse of the eyes on the face.

The dreams were always with us holding his hands or cuddled together on the bed back to stomach. They were always so warm and comforting. Jaejoong wanted to sleep forever in the content feeling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the same time outside of Seoul

A man woke up with a smiling knowing that all the time that he waited finally was worth it. With the dreams that constantly happening he figured they are going to meet soon enough. He finally was going to meet his other half, someone who rule by him, and carry his pups. He didn’t care for it to be a girl or guy because in the werewolf world the mates adjust each other depending on the situation. He was definitely sure that his mate was boy but nonetheless he did not care.

His world would finally meet their queen. He couldn’t wait to announce to his family, pack, of such extraordinary news.