Marriage Without Love

Marriage Without Love

It is the annual Dream Concert event. Super Junior and f(x) are both the performers. What is more attracting than Dream Concert itself is the fact that Kyu Hyun and Victoria would appear in front of the public as husband and wife. At the end of the Dream Concert, fans spotted Kyu Hyun and Victoria standing beside each other with Kyu Hyun putting his hand on Victoria’s waist as if he is protecting her from the crowd on stage. 

After the concert, SM Entertainment’s artists had a gathering in the restaurant they often visited. Kyu Hyun sat beside Victoria, causing their label mates to tease them. It was fun hanging around especially when they seldom have time to meet up with everyone but the situation became awkward when Kang Ta asked an awkward question.

“When do you guys plan to have a baby?” Kang Ta asked. 

Baby? Victoria has never thought about it before. All these while, she forgot that Kyu Hyun is the only son in his family. His parents would want to have grandchildren as well. 

“We are still young to think about that,” Kyu Hyun told Kang Ta.

“Hyung, you’re drunk,” Chang Min tried to clear the awkward atmosphere.

That night, both Kyu Hyun and Victoria were slightly drunk but still conscious. When they reached home, they couldn’t remember who made the first move. The next thing they knew they were kissing each other madly. It was their first time but they didn’t feel awkward. They are a married couple and this would happen one day, isn’t it? 

Next morning, Kyu Hyun woke up first and smiled when he saw Victoria sleeping peacefully beside him. He removed his arm from her and put on some clothes before he made breakfast in the kitchen. After finished preparing breakfast, Kyu Hyun went back into the room and woke Victoria up.

“Vic, will you regret?” Kyu Hyun asked her after they finished eating the breakfast.

“No,” Victoria replied. “We’re married.”

Kyu Hyun smiled and leaned towards Victoria and kissed on her lips. Victoria didn’t push Kyu Hyun away but responded to his kiss. Maybe it was a bit late but Victoria could feel herself started to fall for him. After they ended the long and passionate kiss, they finally got changed and left to the company. 

The others soon realised Kyu Hyun and Victoria’s relationship became more intimate and affectionate recently and they thought it is a good thing. After they ended the promotion for their new albums, Kyu Hyun and Victoria went to China to pay Victoria’s parents a visit. Song Jie Bin and Lee Yan Xin were happy with their visit and cook a luxurious dinner for them. They spent ten days at Qingdao before returning to Seoul. These ten days, Victoria brought Kyu Hyun to walk around Qingdao and enjoyed the local food. Before leaving, they bought gifts for Super Junior and f(x) members. 

Victoria realised that her period was late. She visited the hospital and was told that she is pregnant. After telling Kyu Hyun about her pregnancy, they decided to tell the public about it. Their parents are happy to hear the news and Kim Ha Na would often visit their house to cook healthy food for Victoria. Lee Soo Man asked f(x) manager to minimise Victoria’s schedule so that she could be less pressured. 

“Do you think it will be a baby boy or baby girl?” Kyu Hyun asked Victoria as they cuddled up on the bed.

“What do you think?” Victoria asked him. “Do you prefer to have a son or a daughter?”

“It doesn’t matter,” Kyu Hyun planted a quick and soft kiss on Victoria’s forehead. “Sleep now.”

“Good night,” Victoria smiled at Kyu Hyun.

“Good night,” Kyu Hyun responded.

Kyu Hyun watched Victoria slept soundly and his lips curved upwards. He still couldn’t believe that Victoria is pregnant and soon they will be having a new family member. It felt like as if they just got married yesterday and Victoria was still heartbroken because of Nichkhun’s relationship with Tiffany. But now, she started to rely on him like a wife. She also opened her heart towards him.

‘You’re the best present God ever gave me.’

A/N: Updated~ Sorry for not updating in a while. Been busy pre and post CNY. Moved to another university and a new place to start off. And since I'm in my second year, I will be busier than previous years. Of course this story will eventually come to an end but there won't be an exact time of my updates. I promise that I will update this story whenever I'm free to do so. Annyong~