Marriage Without Love

Marriage Without Love

“Cho Yu Min! Cho Yu Won! Wake up!” Kyu Hyun’s voice could be heard throughout the whole floor of the apartment. He opened the door of the twins’ bedroom and asked them to get changed.

Cho Yu Min and Cho Yu Won are four years old now and are attending the kindergarten not far away from their house. The twins differed by two minutes, making Yu Min as the elder brother. But Yu Min has a shy personality towards strangers compared to Yu Won. As a result, Yu Won is more protective over his elder brother. When strangers are overwhelmed by the cuteness of the twins, SM Entertainment’s artists know how devilish this pair of twins could be. 

“Appa, can we not go to school today?” Yu Min rubbed his eyes after being waked up by his father’s loud voice.

“You want me to be killed by your umma?” Kyu Hyun pushed Yu Min into the bathroom. Though he is the man in this family, Victoria has gained her power over him. And she urged the importance of education more than he did. She wouldn’t allow the twins to skip school unless they are sick. Even if both of them are away for overseas schedule, Victoria would ask her in-laws to send the twins to school. “Cho Yu Won! Wake up now!”

“Appa, when is umma coming back?” Yu Won ran into the bathroom and asked Kyu Hyun who was brushing Yu Min’s teeth.

“In the afternoon,” Kyu Hyun replied. After he brushed Yu Min’s teeth, he turned to Yu Won. “Yu Min, the breakfast is ready on the table.”

After the twins had their breakfast, Kyu Hyun dropped them off at the kindergarten and reminded them to listen to the teacher’s words and do not create any troubles. He then drove to SM Entertainment and prepared for recordings for Super Junior’s new album. When the clock hit eleven, he left the company and drove to the airport. There are reporters and fans waiting at the airport. When they saw him, they started taking his photos while waited for the main character.

“They’re here!” A fan screamed, dragging Kyu Hyun’s attention to the exit gate. Five girls wearing casuals walked out from the airport and smiled at the fans. They are f(x). Their popularity has risen even more these few years and they just concluded their overseas concert recently. Fans crowded them and passed them gifts.

Victoria was wearing a white plain T-shirt with a pair of light blue jeans and a pair of white sneakers. She saw Kyu Hyun the moment she stepped out from the airport. She smiled and walked quickly towards him. Kyu Hyun opened his arms widely and welcomed his loved one. Both of them hugged each other as if no one else was present. The other members followed their managers into the car while Victoria followed Kyu Hyun’s car.

Both of them went back home so Victoria could unpack her luggage. After that they went to the kindergarten to fetch the twins and headed to SM Entertainment. Fans who were gathering outside the company screamed when the twins appeared. When they are inside the company, the twins ran into the practice room and gave SHINee’s members a surprise. After that, they went to the recording room and disturbed Super Junior’s members who are recording songs. Yun Ho and Chang Min saw them on the corridor and changed their directions. The twins are monsters when Kyu Hyun and Victoria aren’t watching them.

“Cho Yu Min! Cho Yu Won!” Victoria stood in front of the twins who went to the company’s cafeteria with her arms crossed.

“Umma,” The twins looked down on the floor when they saw Victoria. They aren’t afraid of their grandparents, their Ara aunty, Hee Chul the big monster as well as their own father Kyu Hyun. But they are afraid of Victoria.

“Go and apologise to your samchon,” Victoria told the twins.

Yu Min and Yu Won had no choice but followed Victoria to apologise to Super Junior and SHINee’s members. After that, both of them sat in the recording room with Victoria to wait for Kyu Hyun. At the end of the day, the family went to Kyu Hyun’s parents’ house for dinner and left to home when it was ten at night. Victoria told the twins bedtime story and went into the bedroom after the twins had fallen asleep.

“Goodnight,” Victoria planted a kiss on Kyu Hyun’s lips who then turned it into a deep kiss.

“Goodnight,” Kyu Hyun smiled at Victoria who was blushing after they ended the kiss.

Both of them hugged each other to sleep. This is their lifestyle as Cho Kyu Hyun and Victoria Song, Yu Min and Yu Won’s parents. Happiness is when you have your loved ones beside you and knowing that they are safe, healthy and happy. Even wealth couldn’t buy that happiness. That is their family, a place for them to take a rest and lean on each other. They don’t know what is awaiting them in the future, but they aren’t afraid of facing it because they have each other.

A/N: And this marks the official end of this story. I don't know how their future will be but this is what I wish as a Kyutoria fan. I'm starting a new Kyutoria story soon and hope you all will continue to show your love and support. Annyong~