...

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a promising day when Myungsoo stepped out of his home, the light bright with medial cloud coverage, a perfect day for photography. A smile touched his lips as he shouldered his camera bag and headed down the steps of his home and moved out onto the sidewalk. He hoped to get a lot of pictures that day, his midterm assignment was coming up and he still had yet to find the perfect shot to submit for the class. Maybe today would be his lucky day.

He stepped onto the bus without thinking of a destination, really... just wanted to go where fate was going to take him. He settled down into an empty seat and began to people watch, his camera in his hands almost casually.

It was several stops later when he finally noticed him... the beautiful boy sitting a few seats down and across the aisle, reading a book held in his slim hands. Myungsoo's breath caught in his throat as he took in the sharp jaw line, the prominent nose and lips, the soft, dark eyes... the boy was like a work of art. Slowly, almost as if afraid of startling him, Myungsoo lifted his camera and snapped a picture.

Unfortunately he had forgotten about the flash; as the bright lights hit the other boy’s face, he blinked and looked up to catch Myungsoo’s eyes with his own. A frown creased his features as he looked at the camera in the other’s hands, and Myungsoo’s face burned in embarrassment as he slowly lowered it back to his lap.

He mouthed an apology across to the other, but a quirked eyebrow was the only answer he received before the pretty boy turned back to his reading. Letting out the breath that he hadn’t realized he was holding, Myungsoo shifted uncomfortably in his seat as he looked down at his camera, determined to not look up again until he was no longer so red.

Two stop l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter