Sequel

Your Sanctuary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoya and Sunggyu have been having good times, together. Their lives became more stable. When Hoya has his classes, Sunggyu would be reading a book or trying out a new recipe from his mother in law. Their nights were filled with love moments. They usually would go for a walk, which is always suggested by Hoya because Sunggyu would never do so, the lazy him is always lazy.

It was a fine day. Sunggyu got to finish the lunch couple of moments before the shouts of the kids started to fill the house. Now that the kids ran out, which means the class is over, Sunggyu walked to their section door and opened it, stepping couple of stairs down to look for his husband.

The smile on Sunggyu's face was wiped off when he saw his husband accompanied by a woman. They were facing each other with Hoya leaning against the board, too close to Sunggyu's liking. Hoya was laughing about something the woman had said but Sunggyu couldnt hear it. The woman slapped Hoya's arm as she laughed as well. She then wrapped her arms around his neck, and the latter hugged her waist tightly. She kissed his cheek and at that moment, Sunggyu's mind went blank. He quickly rushed upstairs and slammed the door strongly. He walked to their shared bedroom and stood in the middle of it. He rubbed his face gently with his palm as he felt his eyes starting to burn. When he heard the main door of their section being closed, he dashed for the bathroom and locked the door after him.

Hoya looked up when he heard the door upstairs slam hard. He smiled at the girl before excusing himself and going upstairs. He closed the door behind him when he stepped in.

"Babe?" Hoya called softly for his husband as he walked to the kitchen. The food was served but there was no sign of Sunggyu.

"Gyu? Babe?" He turned toward the bedroom and walked inside it. A thud from the bathroom caught his attention and he hurried to that place.

He knocked on the door couple of times but he received no answer.

"Gyu? Honey?" He whispered loudly for the latter on the other side to hear him.

Sunggyu on the other hand, sat in the corner as he hugged his legs. He buried his face in his knees.

Sunggyu did not know why it was hurting so bad. He did not lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter