Sequel # 4

Your Sanctuary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His body was killing him. He wanted to open his eyes, but his eyelids felt so heavy; they barely moved when he used the tiny bit of strength he had.

The end of his left ribcage was pressing against his chest so painfully, that it made it harder to breathe.

His fingers curled themselves against the patch of fabric that laid beneath him as he let out a low harsh breath, grabbing the attention of the two persons accompanying him in the room.

He felt a warm hand caressing his head, fingers against his forehead. He clenched his fists as he opened his eyes.

The room was dark, lightened lightly by the light coming from the fire.

"Babe?"

That voice. That voice that he missed so much, stirred the feelings in him and when Sunggyu opened his eyes, tears quickly ran down his pale cheeks.

"Gyu, honey!" He soon was wrapped in those muscular arms he used to sleep with.

"Im-m so-rry!" It came out harshly from his dry throat. Chocking him as he tried to speak. Sobs broke out as he clung on his favorite body.

"Hushhhh babe, its okay, everything is going to be okay. Im here love, Im here." Howon moved to sit on the bed as he pulled the petit body on top of his. "Have you been skipping meals? You've lost weight gyu"

Sunggyu felt his husband's hand caressing his side, kissing the top of his head. It is right then when he noticed that he was half with bandage wrapped around his chest. His finger, unintentionally, moved to touch it.

Howon, who noticed his husband's gaze, said, "you have a broken rib." A glass of water was suddenly in front of Sunggyu, "drink, I bet you are hungry as well."

Sunggyu moved his eyes to look at his husband, "did you come today?"


Howon chuckled and shook his head, "three days ago, you've been asleep since then"

Howon caressed Sunggyu's back when he coughed on the water he barely drank. "Really?"

He shook his head, but he could not hold himself from chocking. His throat was hurting him a lot.

He tried to regulate his breathing, slowly. He opened his eyes again; he does not remember when did they close. They could not leave the muscular person in front of him.

Sojin faked a cough and walked to him, she kissed his cheek and said, "I will make some porridge or soup for you. You need some energy." She by then walked out the room, leaving the couple alone.


Sunggyu quickly lurched and clung on his husband body as uncontrollable cries

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter