Sequel # 3

Your Sanctuary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Around three hours after Howon left, Sunggyu came out and walked to his mother in law, greeting her. 

"How are you mom?" He smiled softly as he sat across of her on the table. His eyes scanned the food that was served across the white table, but he didnt feel like eating at all. Not when Howon's voice bidding him goodbye still echoes in his head. 

He took a hold of the coffee and brought it closer to his lips. He took a sip as his eyes moved to meet his mother's in law who was smiling at him.

"I'm good. What about you? Howon wanted to bid you goodbye in the morning but you wouldn't wake up." She said as she placed some eggs on Sunggyu's plate, who immediately pushed it away. 

"I'm not hungry mom, I dont feel like eating." 

The woman quickly stood up and walked to her son in law's side as she checked his temperature, "are you okay honey?"

He smiled at her and nodded, "really fine, don't worry."

She nodded, although she wasn't convinced by what the younger said. 

"So, what do you want us to do today? We shall use this time to have wives' talk!" She winked at sunggyu, causing him to feel embarrassed.

"I'm not a wife!" He pouted, sulking a bit.

"But I'm pretty sure you are a bottom." She laughed as she saw how the face of the younger turned to extreme redness. 

He gulped down the cup of water that was on the table, hoping it would cool down the heat that took over him.

After Sojin cleaned the table, she suggested that both of them shall go out. To shop or just to walk.

And the duo did so. 

--

The pair continued to have their usual outing. Sojin filled Sunggyu's closet with new clothes and they did some changes in the young couple section. 

This day marked the beginning of the third week since Hoya left with his father. And to say that Sunggyu only missed him is an understatement to all what he was feeling. He was depressed with the fact that there were no news of his husband. He wanted to ask his mother in law but did not know how to approach the lady with that matter.

The sun was setting when the pair left the house. Their trip was supposed to be a walk that will end with a warm coffee at the lake.

When they were walking around, Sunggyu spotted his mother and father, and unintentionally scooted closer to Sojin. 

He closed his eyes and prayed that they wont see him. But heaven did not hear his prayers as he was suddenly called by his mother. 

"Sunggyu!"

He flinched, cringing at the voice that he did not miss. He felt his mother in law holding his hand tightly. 

"H-hello mom." He bowed, avoiding looking at his mother eyes.  

A smirk came on her face as she checked her son up and done, "I see you have gained weight. You look like a pig, dont you feel ashamed to look like this?" She scoffed at the youngest.

Sojin glared at the woman as she said, "Sunggyu does not look like a pig,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter