Three

The Girl From Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi Little Miss Delicate,

I am happy to be your friend.

By the way, what took you so long?

Myung Soo

Krystal read the line over and over again, butterflies never leaving her stomach. She then noticed that there was a gap within the book and so she opened the book further and found a folded paper. She went on to open it and found a much longer message from her saviour.

Krystal,

I’m really glad that you’re well now. I wondered why they prohibited me from seeing you and checking on you. Now, I get it. Thank you for reaching out to me, for letting me know how you’re doing, and although you shouldn’t have bothered, thank you for the scarf. I promise I will use it well.

I’m quite surprised how you remembered my name! Knowing how you were able to find me, I’m guessing you know a lot about me now. However, since we’re going to be friends, it is only polite that I introduce myself right? Hehe

I am Kim Myung Soo. You can say, I’m quite famous in our school, although I don’t understand why, I’m guessing because of my looks. Krystal laughed upon reading that line. She then stopped reading as she heard Allen calling her.

“I apologize for disturbing you young miss, however, it is time for you to prepare for dinner tonight as there will be guests” She looked at him with much dismay. The bodyguard softly laughed at her pouting face before excusing himself. The maids are now ready to assist her and so she had no choice but to keep Myung Soo’s letter aside, hoping that the dinner would finish early.

Krystal took an hour to finish preparing herself. She silently cursed on why she has to meet these guests as she never liked socializing. “How do I look?” She asked the waiting Allen.

“Stunning as always” he replied with a smile as he led the way to her parents’ room.

Her mom immediately welcomed her, “Ah, excellent choice of clothes Krystal, wait I think I have a necklace that would fit you perfectly”

“Thanks mom” Krystal replied, before turning to her dad, “So, who are we welcoming tonight dad?”

“He’s a long-time friend of mine” He said as he fixed his neck tie, “His family lived in USA for 7 years and now he’s back for good”

Krystal nodded her head as her mom placed the jewellery on her neck. “Perfect” her mom looked very proud for having a daughter with a breathtaking beauty.

“Yes, very beautiful” Her dad agreed. Not long after their talk, the guests have arrived and so they all went to greet them. Krystal though, just followed unwillingly.  

“Ho Seok, my friend!” Her dad warmly greeted his friend with a manly hug.

“Darnel!” He then introduced his family, “This is my wife, Sunmi and my son, Suho”

The boy bowed, “Hello, nice to meet you sir, mam, I’m Suho”

Krystal’s dad nodded with please, “Fine man!” He said while tapping Suho’s shoulder.

“This is my wife, Jenny and my daughter, Krystal” Both respectfully bowed to the guests.

Both families then went on to have dinner. The two fathers talked most about their past and politics.

Krystal POV

I watched the clock tick. God, how can they keep talking about these boring stuff for almost an hour? I internally cursed on how long this dinner has been going, all I want to do is to finish Myung Soo’s letter and write a reply and continue to write my story. But with this going on forever, I doubt that I can write back to him.

“So Krystal,” Ho Seok suddenly called me, breaking into my thoughts.

I smiled, “Yes?”

“You and Suho are the same age? Why not become friends with each other” I then saw Suho glance at me with a shy smile.

“Are we? I though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter