One

The Girl From Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey beauty”

A guy amongst a group of three spoke. Horrified, the girl that was being called on, abruptly wore her hood and pretended to hear nothing.

It was now late in the evening when Krystal decided to sneak out and have a walk, she just wanted to take a short break from the suffocation that her overly strict parents have brought upon her. However, to be caught alone in a place with three suspicious men was definitely not a part of her agenda.

She started to quicken her pace, hoping to pass by them without any hindrance, but much to her dismay, one of the guys caught her arm quickly. “You know you shouldn’t be rude” The leader said as he made his way towards the now trembling girl.

Her heart was now beating unbelievably fast but she remained her composure and kept shut. Annoyed by her silence, the leader roughly pulled her close to him, close enough for her to inhale his foul odour. Disgusting, she thought, wondering how he can take having a scent like that.

Krystal then felt his pair of large, erted hands started to caress her. “Hmmm what a fine young woman” he said. She started fighting for her freedom but her fragile body had no chance of winning against the strong guy before her. She started hitting him numerously but ended up being thrown on the ground as his two men came to hold her, prompting her to stay still. , she softly cursed as she realized that her last resort now was to scream, one of the activities that she was prohibited from doing.

Still, she did give out her high-pitched scream which took the three men aback as it turned out to be loud enough to impair their hearing, or so they thought. It also caused them to have a brief head ache and so making them lose their grip from the girl. This gave Krystal the opportunity to gather her remaining strength to throw a kick on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter