Final

[ RE-UPLOAD ] Mutual Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And then, we went to this park. I forget the name of it.. but it sounded like something you might eat or so. But before we actually could go there.. I had this huge dispute with mom!" You nodded in absence at your friend who was telling what she had done on her weekend.

 

The cafeteria was like always - how a cafeteria is - crowded with students and apparently with teachers. Oh god! Even nibble-Teacher Sehun was sitting opposite you. You suppressed a chuckle when you remember how ridiculous he tried to explain how babies were done.

 

FlashBack:

"thudenth.. today we are going to learn thomthing about thex!" You narrowed your eyes.

"What's thex?" The guy with billiard eyes asked.

"I thought we have biology?" Your friend asked.

"yeah, we do have! I mean.. you know how you do it"

"How you do what?" You smiled amused about his frustrated look, because you certainly got to know which topic he want to discuss.

 

He gave you the look that says >You're ing kidding me?<. He let a frustrated sigh out.

"How babyth are done!"

"Oh!" The class said in union.. only to burst out laughing about the word >Thex<.

"Teacher you're the most funniest one!" Kris held his thumb up, while Sehun rolled his eyes to end up widening them after they started clapping their hands.

"Why are you clapping now?" He pointed furious at the student.

"Because of you're .... eh.. let's call it your talent.. in pronouncing words differently!" Sehun rolled his eyes at Kris words.

"Thankth Krith!"

"you're welcome!" He beamed.

 

"Anyway!" Sehun took some bananas out and some packs of condoms.. which made the guys smirk.

"uuuu... teacher Sehun likes to play with THESE kind of bananas!"

"Thut up!" They started to laugh more than before, which made you after a time angry, so that you stood up and scream: "YAH! You jackasses! He is trying to teach us about something, that we already did before.. so we should listen to him!" But of course your life time enemy aka Crush needed to act as the intelligent boy who hates you by adding: "What's the point in learning something we already did?" You narrowed your eyes at Chanyeol. Despites the fact that your heart was raising every time he was talking to you since forever and you felt your cheeks already feeling the heat, you tried to threw some arguments back.

 

"What's the point then, Mr. I am so intelligent, to be in this class?" But of course he wouldn't take it that easily, which made him stand up and gave you a glare back.

"What's the point then trying to teach stupid girls like you, that wouldn't get it anyway?" The girls gasped.

"What's the point In wearing this stupid nerd glasses, that doesn't suit you anyway?" The dispute took another direction. He clenched his hands into tests.

"What's the point in wearing a skirt, when its obviously suiting a circus monkey better then you?" He said through greeted teeth. You gasped.

"Did you just compare me with a circus monkey?" He smirked.

"Oh, I am sorry, I should have done it with a jungle monkey!" Now you clenched your hands into fists too.

 

"Okay!" The teacher disrupted you two at your glaring contest.

"Let'th focuth on uthing protection!" Sehun took a banana and tried to put a over the banana.

"Thee! That'th how you do it, before you put it into a woman hood!" But unfortunately the didn't hold much onto the banana so that it flew straight through the classroom and splashed into one of D.O's billiard eyes. D.O let a scream out while he put his hand over his hurtful eye.

"I didn't thee that one coming!" Sehun broke the silence afterwards.

"Me neither!" D.O said ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter