Chapter 12

I'll Show You Pt. 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV
I turned to my side expecting someone, but all I found as a blank spot. 
No. That had to of happened. I didn't just dream that. 
"Sohee?" I called out but no one answered. 
I got out of my bed. 
I walked around the house. 
She couldn't have left me. She wouldn't have. She loves me. Right?

 I walked towards the kitchen. And there she was. But... Something was..... Different. Something about her.... felt different. 

"Sohee, why didn't you answer me?" I kissed her on the cheek. 
I backed away quickly, "S-Sohee, what happened?" 
I tried no to stutter. She smiled wickedly, "our babies. They're right their. She pointed at them. Her stomach. Was bleeding hard and her guts... we're coming out, "what happened Sohee? Why are you bleeding?" 
"Appa!" I turned around. Oh . Hell no. 

I backed away, "where's Sohee?" 
She smiled, "I am Sohee, Kai don't you love me?" 
I tried to run, but she started crying, "you're not leaving me right? You said you'll never leave again." 
I stopped and turned around. 
She smiled, "I made breakfast." 
Her face was bleeding now. Rotting her skin. "Sohee we need a doctor." 
"They said they can't help me. They said I'm too hurt. I'm suppose to die, Kai. You know that. You said you wouldn't care. You said you'll love me and only me." 

This is a dream. I realized. This has to be a dream. I don't remember taking her to the hospital. 
I started slapping myself. It hurt. . This can't be real. This CAN'T be real. 
"Kai, why're you slapping yourself." 

Just then, Minjoo and Minjae came to sit next to me. these kids are scaring me. 
They head was bleeding hard and had black eyes. 
"Appa." Minjoo said. "Sarangheyo." Minjae spoke. 
I nervously

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter