1/3

I Don't Like You (But I Can't Forget You)

Luhan sighed, climbing out of the right side of the bed, she slipped on her slippers and went to the bathroom to comb her messy hair. Once she was done she walked into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. She froze when she smelled something definitely not the smell of an unused kitchen.

 

“Baek?” She called to see her best friend turn around from her spot on the couch.

 

“Lu!” Baekhyun exclaimed, “I brought breakfast!” She gestured to the bags on the table.

 

Luhan laughed and hugged Baekhyun, having to lean down a bit due to their height difference, “Thanks Baek I can always count on you.”

 

“Of course! I’m not your best friend for nothing!” Baekhyun snorted, unpacking the bags, “Lucky thing you gave me your house key or I would have to have waited outside for such a long time because you obviously just woke up.”

 

“How can you accuse me of such a thing? I was awake the whole time, I was just drawing.”

 

“Why’s your hair so messy?”

 

“I combed it!” Luhan retorted, her brown locks. Baekhyun slapped her hand away and fixed her hair, “Definitely not enough honey.”

 

“I have you know I’m the unnie in this house.” Luhan grumbled as Baekhyun took out a comb and tugged through her hair forcefully, “yeah, yeah, yeah.” Baekhyun murmured before putting away her comb. “All better now!”

 

“Ma Ma?” A soft voice grumbled from the hallway.

 

“Yongsun-ie!” Baekhyun exclaimed excitedly, before rushing over to pinch the little boy’s cheeks. Baekhyun was always a kid lover and loved to play with children all the time. Yongsun was not an exception, even though he had an uncanny resemblance to a certain idiot she would never love him less. Yongsun rubbed his eyes sleepily, “Auntie Baekhyun.”

 

Yongsun was raised by Chinese traditions, he did not address how a young Korean child would address others. He would call Luhan Ma Ma instead of Umma, and address Baekhyun as Aunt Baekhyun rather than Baekhyun noona. Luhan had told him that he had an appa however, this was the one time she would use Korean formalities with Yongsun because of his father’s very Korean background but that was it. Yongsun did not seemed fazed by the fact his appa was never around in fact he never seemed to care, Baekhyun was like a replacement appa despite Baekhyun being a woman. But the thing that was unique to Yongsun was that the boy resembled his appa the most, he was like a carbon copy of his appa and even acted the same. This scared Luhan because she most definitely didn’t want someone like her ex boyfriend ever again.

 

“Auntie Baekhyun brought us breakfast Yongsun-ie, you should thank her.” Luhan smiled, although her son addressed others in Chinese terms, she also taught him how to formally address others in a respectful way, and only her close friends were addressed normally.

 

“Thank you Auntie Baekhyun!” Yongsun exclaimed with a toothy grin.

 

“No problem Yongsun-ie eat up!” Baekhyun smiled before pecking the boy on the forehead.

 

Youngsun nodded before sitting himself on his chair at the dining table, “Is it 粥 (congee)?” He asked excitedly.

 

Baekhyun laughed at Yongsun’s little cute mixture of Korean and Mandarin. Luhan would always try her best to teach the boy Mandarin but Baekhyun and Chanyeol (Baekhyun’s husband) would always teach the boy Korean. Luckily Youngsun could pick up languages pretty well so he was able to learn both. Although Yongsun’s formal spelling of his name was Lu Yong Sun. She prefered to give the boy her last name, her name being Lu Han. Lu being her surname. Luhan knew she should’ve given Yongsun his appa’s family title but he didn’t have any custody over the young boy. He had left before he knew Luhan was expecting.

 

“Yes I bought some congee,” Baekhyun laughed as she pulled some out. “So you both can eat up!”

 

Yongsun cheered gleefully. “Baek I can’t thank you enough for what you’re doing for me.” Luhan sighed as she took a seat at the dining table. “I would barely be able to support myself.”

 

“Anything for you Lu!” Baekhyun exclaimed, “Besides it’s not much you used to treat me to so much more when we were kids so this is me making it up now.”

 

“I need to get to work in an hour,” Luhan looked up at the clock between bites of congee. “So it’s okay if Youngsun comes with you to the daycare?”

 

“Lu I’ve told you a thousand times it’s fine, I own the daycare and if anybody’s going to complain about his presence it’s going to be to my face.” Baekhyun assured her, “Besides you’re working in a pharmacy now!”

 

“I could barely get my degree,” Luhan mumbled, “At least my life is sort of sorted out now, and I can finally pay you back.”

 

“Don’t worry Lu, you’re fine.” Baekhyun said seriously, “You’re so much better off.” Luhan knew what Baekhyun meant by that. She meant better off without the man that broke her heart four years ago. The man that left her. The man that she conceived Yongsun with. The man that made her heart flutter three times faster than normal. The man that made her feel special. The man that she could never forget.

 

“I have to go get ready now, and so does Yongsun-ie.” Luhan said as Yongsun finished up his congee, “Come on baby let’s go.” Luhan took his hand and they walked to Yongsun’s room, “Baek just watch T.V or something make yourself at home!” She called back.

 

“This is my third home!” Baekhyun shouted back.  

 

“Ma Ma I’m not a baby.” Yongsun groaned as his mother picked out his outfit for the day.

 

“Yongsun-ie you will always be my baby.” Luhan answered back before laying out a simple shirt and shorts for the younger boy. “Change into that and brush your teeth okay?” She bent down to ruffle his hair, “Ma Ma will help you comb your hair after she’s done getting ready okay?” Yongsun nodded. Yongsun was always a dependent boy and would insist on doing things himself and without others. Once Luhan was changed into her work clothes, a white smock like shirt, she fastened her name tag on and went into Yongsun’s room.

 

“Did you fix your hair yourself?” She asked as the boy nodded happily.

 

“All by myself Ma Ma!”

 

“My little Bao Bao.” Luhan smiled before bringing the boy into her arms, “Be a good boy today, make Auntie Baekhyun proud to be your Aunt okay?”

 

“When am I not a good boy?” And you called me baby again!” Yongsun exclaimed before kissing Luhan’s face, “I’ll see you later Ma Ma.”

 

Luhan laughed before kissing her son again, “Bye Bao Bao, go play with Auntie Baekhyun and make sure she locks up before leaving this time.” Luhan made sure to say the last part loud enough for Baekhyun to hear.

 

“It was one time!” Baekhyun hollered.

 

“I have to go,” Luhan said as she grabbed her purse and keys, “Baek take care!”

 

“I know!” Baekhyun said, waving, “See you later Lu!”

 

Luhan quickly drove her way to the pharmacy she worked at, it was a very big pharmacy that was very well known and had very good business and the nice ahjussi that ran the place was an old family friend.

 

“Luhan you’re just on time!”

 

“Hello Mr. Kim, I’m just about to clock in.” Luhan said as she dropped her stuff in the employee area and took her place at the front. She was to talk to the customers and get the prescriptions for them, mix the medicine and that was about it.

 

“Of course!” Mr. Kim smiled, he was always nice and he had three kids that were just adorable and loved to play with Youngsun despite the age difference. His wife was also very nice and loved to trick Luhan into being given free things, which Luhan would secretly return without her knowing.

 

Luhan took her place at the front with the other employees, all very nice people who treated her kind despite her being Chinese. Luhan was about three hours into work when a very familiar figure caught her eye.

 

It was him. The man that left her heart broken into a thousand pieces.

 

She slowly called for the next customer which was him and he made his way up to her space in the line of workers.

 

“Hello.” She mumbled biting her lip nervously as he gave her the prescription.

 

“Hello, nice day isn’t it?” He asked looking at her intently. He was still the same, same brown piercing eyes but this time his hair was dyed a very dark brown, hauntingly similar to Luhan’s. He had gotten taller over the years and his voice a little deeper and his shoulders much broader. But it didn’t matter because he was still the one that broke her heart. “Luhan.” His voice snapped her out of her reverie.  

 

She stared at him with wide eyes, “Yes?”

 

“I really need that medicine,” He said softly.

 

“Oh yes, I’ll go give it to someone at the back.” Luhan exclaimed as she rushed to the back to hand the prescription to someone who dealt with it. When she returned he was still leaning at her workspace, not prepared to move at all. “It will be a fifteen minute wait I’m afraid.”

 

“That’s okay I have a lot of things to do,” He answered, walking away.

 

“Luhan you can go take a break!” Mr. Kim announced, “Yerin is going to replace you for a while before Hyewon leaves.”

 

“Alright thank you Mr. Kim.” Luhan nodded before walking out, hoping to go get some food.

 

She noticed that the display of a set of toothbrushes were off and bent down to fix it, she knew that Mr. Kim hated it when customers or small children messed up the displays.

 

“Hi Luhan”

 

Luhan let out a small shriek as she tripped and fell forward only to feel an arm wrap around her waist and pull her back. She shut her eyes praying that it wasn’t who she already knew it was.

 

‘You okay?” He asked amusingly.

 

“Yes.” Luhan answered, not meeting his eyes before trying to walk away when a firm grip wrapped around her wrist.

 

“Let me take you to eat lunch.” He offered.

 

“Sehun-sshi I shouldn’t be eating with you.” Luhan sighed. Oh Sehun. Her one true love after he left her, she never found love again, channeling all her love into her son. She didn’t know what Sehun has been doing after all this time but she doesn’t really care and she knows it’s none of her business anyways.

 

“You’re addressing me as Sehun-sshi now?” Sehun asked with an amused look, “Why?” He looked completely bewildered.

 

“Because we don’t know each other.” Was all Luhan could answer.

 

“Come on Lu.” Sehun said as he pulled Luhan to the doors of the pharmacy and the next thing Luhan knew she was outside, “We’re going to lunch.”

 

At least Luhan had a cellphone on her in case she needed to call for an S.O.S.

 

Luhan found herself being plopped into a chair of a cafe nearby, her food ordered, and food served all momentarily.

 

“So how have you been?” Sehun asked between bites of his food.

 

“Fine.” Even though I had a kid that you are the biological appa of. Luhan thought bitterly.

 

“Do you have a husband?” Luhan knew that question was going to come up eventually.

 

“No.” She answered truthfully but she was tired of answering questions, “Have you married Krystal?” The woman that you ran off with in Japan.

 

“No we didn’t work out.” Sehun answered, “I’m as single as you.”

“Well that’s just great.” Luhan commented, “But this doesn’t mean anything you know.”

 

“Why?” Sehun asked, knowing the answer.

 

“Well for starters you cheated on me.”

 

“It was an accident,”

 

Luhan cut him off, “No it wasn’t you cheated on me how is it an accident! You leave for schooling in Japan and three weeks later Chanyeol calls me that you’re cheating on me with another woman!” She slammed her fist on the table. “I’m done.”

 

“Let me explain what happened.” Sehun calmly said.

 

“Why should I?” Luhan exclaimed, standing up and kicking her chair in, “I’m leaving.”

 

“Luhan please don’t.” Sehun tried to grab her wrist but Luhan jerked back.

 

“No Sehun it’s time to grow up, what you did was wrong and I’m done being the victim.” Luhan snapped as she ran out of the cafe.

 

Sehun sighed as he ran his hand through his hair, he was so screwed. Luckily the cafe was semi empty because Luhan wasn’t exactly quiet. “Waiter bill please.” Sehun said to the waiter. He noticed something on the other side of the table. Luhan’s wallet. He frowned, Luhan was always forgetful when she was mad. Sehun reached over the table to pick it up but it opened dropping some of the bills. He knelt down to pick them up when something caught his eye. In one of the clear slots was a picture of Luhan and him. He remembered the day they took this picture together.

 

“Hun let’s go get some bubble tea together!” Luhan exclaimed, dragging her boyfriend by the wrist only to be pulled back. Falling into warm comforting arms Luhan huffed in annoyance, “What,” She pouted.

 

“I have a better idea.” Sehun said pecking Luhan on the forehead. “Photobooth?” He suggested, “You’ve always wanted to go.”

 

Luhan craned her neck to look Sehun in the eye, “Sure let’s go.” She connected their lips in a chaste kiss before jumping out of his embrace. “Race you!” She cried as she broke out into a sprint with Sehun trailing behind.

 

“No fair!” Sehun yelled as she ran.

 

They reached the photobooth nearby in a matter of minutes, huffing and puffing from the running.

“I won.” Luhan smiled as she patted Sehun on the head, “Better luck next time kid.”

 

“Yah!” Sehun exclaimed, reaching to pick leaves from Luhan’s hair, “You have a lot of nature in your hair, how did you get all these leaves in your hair?”

 

Luhan shrugged, “I don’t know.”

 

They made their way inside the cramped photo booth and took a seat.

 

“It’s 3,000 won, what a rip off.” Luhan mumbled.

 

“It’s okay we can spend a little bit.” Sehun was about to insert the won into the machine when Luhan’s hand slapped his hand away and was about to insert won when Sehun grabbed her hands and tugged her forward. “What do you think you’re doing?” He asked holding her wrists.

 

“Paying. Duh.” Luhan answered simply. Neither of them liked to be the one not paying for something so they would always quarrel over who paid for what. When they ate out they would always split the bill to the last won because Luhan always insisted on paying and Sehun couldn’t convince her otherwise. But this time is going to be different.

 

“How about I pay for this since it was my idea princess.” Sehun suggested, holding Luhan’s wrists tighter.

 

“How about I pay and you don’t pay?” Luhan countered struggling to release one of her hands.

 

Sehun grinned and leaned in close, his breath hitting her face, “Can I pay now princess?” Before Luhan could answer, Sehun closed the distance. Once he pulled away, leaving a dazed Luhan he quickly inserted the won.

 

“Yah!” Luhan exclaimed a string of Mandarin words soon followed.

 

“Hurry we have to get ready for the first photo princess!” Sehun exclaimed pointing at the screen. Only to feel Luhan’s lips upon his again.

 

Sehun sighed as he recalled the event. It was their first and last time going into a photo booth. Things had been so much more simple back then. The picture itself was still in perfect condition. It was a picture of them kissing (Much to the embarrassment of Luhan) because they didn’t even change positions for the rest of the pictures. Sehun had one himself but it was inside a box at his house. Along with all the other memories of Luhan. But the fact that Luhan still kept the picture in her wallet made Sehun’s heart flutter. Did Luhan want him back? Obviously not after what happened before, but it could be possible. Right? Next to the picture was another picture. A picture of Luhan smiling with a toddler who couldn’t be more than two years old.

Who was that? Sehun knew Luhan was still single was that a cousin? The little boy seemed so familiar. He decided to not ponder the situation too much and stood up to find Luhan.

“Crap where am I going?” Luhan muttered she had not been paying attention to where Sehun led her, and was currently scurrying as fast as she could to get back to the pharmacy. She knew her break was long over. Hearing her ringtone, Luhan pressed her phone to her ear, “Mr. Kim! I’m really sorry!”

 

“No worries!” Mr. Kim chucked, “You can just take the day off spend some time with your boyfriend. You never take the day off and you overwork yourself, not a thing comes out of your paycheck. Your friend Baekhyun came over and grabbed the rest of your stuff for you.”

 

“Thank you Mr. Kim.” Luhan answered, “I’ll see you on Monday.” She didn’t have work tomorrow since it was Sunday and the pharmacy was closed on Sundays because Mr. Kim needed a break as well.

 

“You have a good time now!”

 

Luhan sighed as she hung up. Baekhyun getting involved meant that Baekhyun was going to kill her if she finds out she was with Sehun. Speaking of Sehun, she couldn’t believe that he tried to ask for forgiveness like that! The audacity of that man! She kept walking until she realized she definitely was lost.

 

“Baekhyun please pick up.” Luhan muttered, it was around twilight now and she couldn’t believe she had been so stupid to run around for two hours. She did buy groceries but that didn’t matter. The part of town she was in now was one of the shadier places that a girl could be in especially when it was getting dark. She almost threw her phone at the wall when Baekhyun’s voicemail sounded. What was she doing? Making out with Chanyeol? And who was taking care of Yongsun!

 

“Hello there are you lost?” Luhan whirled around to see a very big, obviously drunk man. The reason why he was drunk in almost broad daylight was unknown but she knew she had to get out of there fast. She turned to leave but she felt the drunken man’s arms pin her to the brick wall to her right.

 

“Please let go.” Luhan tried, hoping a please would grant her freedom.

 

“No thanks, you’re really pretty and I really like pretty things.” The man leaned in as Luhan leaned away. “You shouldn’t fight it sweetie.” He grabbed her face with his hands and brought it near his face. “You’re so squishy, not as squishy as I thought you’d be.” He muttered squeezing Luhan’s cheeks with one hand. “And your lips look so soft like a bunch of feathers.” Luhan shrieked as he felt him almost closing the distance. She kicked him hard in the groin. Successfully freeing herself as she pushed away from the wall and ran.

 

Suddenly she came into contact with a very broad and warm chest. “I’m sorry!” She exclaimed as she pushed away to break out into a run again.

“Luhan” She jerked back to see Sehun looking down at her.

 

“Sehun.” She whispered, clinging closer to him. Luhan didn’t know why she was clinging to Sehun but she really needed this. She was almost...she didn’t want to think about it. “Oh my god Sehun.” She buried her head into his chest, something she used to always do when she was scared or nervous. Only to surprisingly feel Sehun reaching up and rubbing her back. She suddenly backed away, “Sehun we need to get out of here right now.” Before he could answer she tugged at his wrist.

 

About ten minutes into their run, Sehun tugged Luhan back, causing her to fall into his arms.

 

“What!” Luhan almost screamed, but Sehun picked her up; hand sliding under her legs and other hand supporting her back.

 

“I’m taking you to my car, this is useless running.” Sehun explained as he unlocked his car, gently placing Luhan inside. Once Sehun climbed in he started the engine, “What’s your address?”

 

“I can take the bus home Sehun.” Luhan sighed, “You don’t have to do this.” Before she could climb out, a hand grasped her wrist.

 

“But I want to.”

 

Luhan pushed open her front door to see it unlocked, “Yah Byun Baekhyun!” She cried, how could Baekhyun be so reckless and leave the door unlocked.

 

“Beautiful house.” Sehun commented stepping inside with her before Luhan closed the door.   

 

“Thank you.”

 

A very loud and shrill scream pierced through the house. “WHAT IS OH SEHUN DOING HERE!” They turned to see a very irritated Baekhyun, “AND WHY ARE YOU BACK SO LATE YOUNG LADY?”

 

“I’m older than you!”

 

“I DO NOT CARE.”

 

“Sehun was driving me home!”

 

“I was being a good samaritan.”

 

“SHUT UP OH SEHUN.”

“Stop calling me Oh Sehun!”

 

“Stop screaming Baek!”

 

“Ma Ma?”

 

Three heads turned from their heated argument to see Yongsun rubbing his eyes tiredly. Luhan’s jaw dropped at the sight of her son because he was in fact in the same room as his biological appa and this was a recipe for disaster. Especially since Yongsun called her Ma Ma. She could feel Sehun stiffen beside her. She cursed to herself that Yongsun looked exactly like Sehun.

 

“Yongsun-ie let’s go back to your room while Auntie Baekhyun fights with one of our friends.” Your appa was what she wanted to say. She immediately scooped the boy up in her arms before dashing down the hall.

 

“What just happened?” Sehun asked, still dazed by the little boy who called Luhan his mother.

 

“Do you get it?” Baekhyun sneered, “The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree idiot.”

 

That’s when Sehun realized what happened, why that little boy looked so familiar. A mini him. He ran after, and into the room Luhan had taken the boy to.

 

“Who are you?” Yongsun opened the door to look up at the tall man. “This is my room halapoji!”

 

“I’m Sehun hyung and I’m definitely not your halapoji! I’m younger than your Ma Ma.” He swallowed the last part, he had just referred to Luhan as a mother and it felt weird to hear that word rolling off his tongue. “Where’s your Ma Ma?”

 

“She’s in her room to the right.” Yongsun answered simply, “Halapoji hyung how come you look like me?”

 

“I’m going to find out right now. It’s just hyung, I’m not halapoji.” Sehun made his way to Luhan’s room. The door was closed and he could definitely hear sniffing behind it. “Luhan I’m coming in.”

Sehun opened the door to see Luhan rolled up in a ball under the covers. Something she would always do when she was scared. Sehun took a seat at the edge of the bed to see Luhan’s face. There weren’t any tears but her eyes were closed.

 

“You figured it out right?”

 

Sehun turned to see if he heard correctly, Luhan’s eye was now cracked open. “You’re not stupid Sehun I know that you’ve put two and two together.”

“Why?”

“What do you mean why?” Luhan snapped sitting upright. “This wasn’t my choice, you played the biggest role in the coming of my child.” She put extra emphasis on my.

 

“I meant why did you keep it from me.” Sehun softly corrected himself.

 

“Because you were gone. Because you cheated on me. Because I didn’t want you to be held back from living the amazing life with a rich, beautiful girl because you were suddenly an appa. Because I barely wanted to keep him!” Luhan hit the headboard of her bed angrily, “I never wanted any strings to attach to my heart because you left me! But he came along and I couldn’t just abort him!”

 

“Luhan I just want to formally explain what happened in Japan.” Sehun grabbed her by her shoulders and brought her close to him, “Then if you tell me to leave I will.”

 

“Krystal and I were forced into an arranged marriage. At that time Krystal and I wanted desperately to get out of it. Krystal had a boyfriend at the time, but our parents still tried to force us into a marriage. Chanyeol found out and took it the wrong way, Krystal and I were pretending to be a couple at a dinner with our parents and he flipped out. He called Baekhyun and told the whole thing a bit too over exaggerated. Later when Chanyeol confronted me, he wouldn’t listen to me and he left. Then you changed your phone number and Baekhyun refused to let anyone talk to you. I eventually gave up because I had to get out of the marriage. By the time I was out my parents wouldn’t let me return to Seoul they made me raise the company in Japan. I really missed you.” He hugged her close, “I’m super sorry I know I can’t make up for lost time.”

 

He felt Luhan trembling against him, “I….”

 

Sehun pulled away a bit to look her in the eyes.

 

“I forgive you.” Luhan whispered. “I believe that you’d never lie to me.” She hugged him close, “But if you lie or hurt me again I will literally hurt you.”

 

“What are we now?” Sehun asked looking down at her.

 

“Friends.” Luhan concluded after a few minutes, “We can just be friends for now.”

 

“For now?” Sehun cocked an eyebrow at Luhan suggestively.

 

“Yes depends on whether I still like you.” Luhan laughed as she broke the hug.

 

“But I’m going to live with you.” Sehun stated, “I believe that is grounds for a married couple.”

 

Luhan choked on her spit, “Who says you’re living with me?”

 

“Yongsun needs to be with his appa.”

 

“I only have one bed!”

 

“We’re sharing it duh.”

 

“B-but!”

 

Sehun shushed Luhan by placing a finger on her lips, “It’s final princess.” Using the nickname he called Luhan when they were young. The nickname Luhan absolutely hated because she was most certainly not a princess.

 

“Yah Oh Sehun!”

 

The two walked over to Yongsun’s room where the boy was doodling on his own quietly at the little desk. He seemed to be drawing what seemed to be a dog or maybe a very small bird. Yongsun was definitely not an artist like Luhan.

 

“Yongsun-ie…” Luhan cooed as she sat on the carpeted floor next to her son. Yongsun looked at Luhan and quirked a small smile turning his attention to her. “There’s someone I want you to meet.” Sehun stood stiffly next to her, not really knowing what to do.

 

“Halapoji hyung?” Yongsun tilted his head up to stare into Sehun’s eyes. “Already met him Ma Ma.”

 

“Halapoji?” Luhan burst out laughing as she held the table for support, “Bao Bao he’s younger than me!”

 

“He looks so grumpy like a halapoji.” Yongsun scrunched his nose and frowned, mimicking Sehun’s current face.

 

“Bao Bao let me continue.” Luhan scooped the boy into her arms, “This is your appa.”

 

“Wow princess way to be direct.” Sehun murmurred.

 

“Appa?” Yongsun frowned at Sehun, “Where have you been?” He jumped out of Luhan’s lap and waddled over to Sehun.

 

Sehun gulped before answering, “I had business matters to attend to but I’ll be back now forever.”

“Not nice appa you left Ma Ma and I alone for four years!” Yongsun crossed his arms, “Some appa you are.” Sehun’s mouth dropped open and Luhan burst into a fit of laughter.

 

“Ma Ma! This is serious business!” Yongsun scowled as he grabbed his mother’s legs, “And you halapoji cannot touch my Ma Ma!” He slapped Sehun away as strongly as he could.

 

“But I’m your appa!” Sehun exclaimed as he bent down to Yongsun level. The little boy flicked his fathers forehead in retaliation.

 

“No! I’m Ma Ma’s little boy!”

 

“Yongsun-ie is rather possessive isn’t he?” Baekhyun asked appearing at the door, “He’s a lot like a certain idiot I know.” She leaned against the doorframe, “A trait obviously inherited along with the looks.” Baekhyun casted a glance at how similar Sehun and Yongsun looked, both sporting a scowl at her.

 

“Auntie Baekhyun you aren’t helping! Get out.” Yongsun waddled his way over to the door, slamming it shut.

 

“Yah Lu Yongsun!” Baekhyun exclaimed as she felt the wood hit her.

 

“Lu?” Sehun raised an eyebrow to her, “That’s not his surname.”

 

“It is to!” Yongsun stomped his foot, “I heir from the Lu Clan!”

 

“You’re an Oh.” Sehun faced his son with seriousness, “You are not a Lu.”

 

“I am to a Lu!” Yongsun exclaimed, “Ma Ma’s not married to anyone which thus makes me a Lu!”

 

“Why on Earth do you know these things you’re just a kid!”

 

“I teach him politics and history early.” Luhan shrugged. “My little boy’s going to become the smartest little kid in the world.”

 

“Princess really?” Sehun groaned smacking his forehead, “Yongsun please, I’m your biological appa.”

 

“But you can’t be my appa!” Yongsun cried.

 

“Why not?” Luhan bent down to Yongsun’s level.

 

“Because he left us! He’s going to hurt you!”

 

Then it finally made sense. Yongsun was scared. He was scared of being abandoned. Sehun left an empty hole in Yongsun’s life even though he didn’t know it.

 

“I promise that I won’t. I promise.” Sehun reached down and picked up Yongsun reluctantly. The boy flailed a bit before being pulled into Sehun’s chest. “I promise!”

 

“Halapoji put me down!” Yongsun screamed as he kicked around.

 

“Please accept me Yongsun!” Sehun kept throwing the boy up into the air before catching him.

 

“Sehun he’s scared of heights like me!” Luhan exclaimed, she ran over to gather the little boy into her arms. “It’s probably the only thing he inherited from me.”

 

“So he doesn’t live in the thrill.” Sehun sighed, “I’m sorry Yongsun.”

 

“Halapoji it’s okay,” Yongsun held onto Luhan’s shirt before turning to him, “You can stay but if you do bad things you can’t”

 

“Really?” Sehun smiled sheepishly as he lifted both Luhan and Yongsun into his arms. Luhan shrieked at the sudden movement. “PUT ME DOWN!”

 

“Whoa Halapoji is strong!” Yongsun beamed as he raised his hands to the ceiling. “I love it up here!”

 

“No stop you can’t be just like Sehun!” Luhan cried. “It was the only thing we had in common!”

 

“I like this Halapoji!” Yongsun giggled.

 

“Oh Sehun put me down!” Luhan shrieked as Sehun lost his footing, send them all crashing to the ground. Luhan groaned as she lay atop of Sehun with Yongsun standing on the side. “At least Yongsun was able to gain balance and stand up” Luhan’s nose pressed against Sehun’s chest painfully, “Ouch.”

 

“I should be saying that.” Sehun said although he was smiling brightly, something that is not common for him. “What have you been eating princess?”

 

“I gave birth to your child!” Luhan slapped him before getting onto her feet. “And I can run way faster than you!”

 

“I was joking!” Sehun sat up, “You’re perfect!”

 

“Don’t make me take back letting you live with us!”

 

“Don’t worry princess we’re all going to be a happy family together.”

 

 

Because I’m going to take your heart back and mend the pieces, princess.

 


First Chapter! Tell me what you think and if anyone would like to make a poster to this story please tell me! :) We shall see lol or i can make my own.