My Hubbies

My Hubbies

“Yes, I’m on my way now don’t worry I’ll be there in a few minutes” Anni said as she was talking on the phone and locking the door before she started walking towards the restaurant where she was meeting her boyfriend.

 

‘Okay, be careful there is a lot of traffic now’ Seungri said getting out of his car and entered the restaurant.

“I’ll don’t worry so much it’s not like anything will happen” Anni said smiling before she crossed the road without looking left and right to see if there was any traffic coming her way.

 

“Miss! Watch out!” Someone yelled as a car was coming her way, before the car was near her the stranger pulled her out of the way and back on the sidewalk.

 

‘Anni?’ Seungri said worried.

“Are you okay?” The stranger asked.

“Yes I am fine, thank you..” Anni said looking up at him.

“Ahh, my name is Siwon, also please be more careful when crossing the street the next time” He said smiling at her.

‘Anni are you okay? Did something happen? I told you to be careful!’ Seungri’s voice was heard over the background.

“Oh sorry, yes I’m fine don’t worry I’ll be there in five minutes maybe ten, I’ll hang up now so I can focus on the road more” Anni said and hung up before she looked up at Siwon again only to see him walking away from her.

 

“Wait!” She said as she ran after him.

“Yes?” Siwon asked turning around making her almost bump into him.

“How can I thank you?” Anni asked.

“There is no need to thank me really” He said.

“I feel like I need to do something for you, you saved my life” Anni said smiling at him.

“Well if you insist on it you can take me out?” He said.

“Sure, how about next week?” Anni said.

“Okay, how about we meet here around 5 then?” He said.

“Sure, but I need to go now so I’ll see you next week and thank you again” Anni said smiling before she left him and ran towards the restaurant where she was meeting Seungri.

 

At the Restaurant

 

“Sir, do you want to order yet or will you wait a little bit longer?” One of the waiters asked Seungri who was looking out the window waiting for Anni to arrive.

 

“I’ll wait a bit longer thank you” Seungri said quickly looking at the waiter before he looked back out the window hoping Anni would come soon, he was worried when he heard another man talking to her on the phone just yet. After another minute he finally saw Anni walking and soon after she entered the restaurant.

 

“Hey, what happened?” Seungri asked as Anni stopped at their table.

“Nothing really, I forgot to look while I was crossing the street and this kind person saved me from getting hit by a car” Anni explained as she gave Seungri a hug.

 

“I told you to be careful and that there was a lot of traffic, the next time I’ll come and pick you up” Seungri said.

“It was you who I was talking with when I crossed the street” Anni said smiling and sat down at the table.

“Well, I would like to thank this person who saved your life, do you have his name and address?” Seungri asked.

“Normally you would be jealous if I even mention another guy and now you want a name and address?” Anni said smiling at Seungri.

 

“To thank him of course, without him I wouldn’t have my fiancé’ sitting here right now” Seungri said smiling at her as he showed her the ring he bought for her that afternoon.

 

“What?” Anni said surprised.

“Will you marry me?” Seungri asked as he took out the ring and held it out to her.

“Yes” Anni said smiling at Seungri as put the ring on her finger.

 

“So did he leave you his name?” Seungri asked after a while of quietness as they waited for their food to arrive.

“Yes he did, I said I wanted to thank him for saving me so..” Anni started while looking at Seungri.

“So? What? Can I come? I mean he saved you so I want to thank him too” Seungri said.

“Sure you can come too” Anni said smiling at him.

 

A week later

 

Seungri drove to Anni’s house that evening before they went out to meet Siwon. Anni and Seungri were about to cross the street to the meeting place when they already saw Siwon there waiting for them, they quickly crossed the street this time watching carefully if there was traffic coming their way or not before they arrived in front of him.

 

“Hi” Anni said smiling.

“Hi, and this is?” Siwon asked.

“I’m Seungri her Fiancé and you are? She never told me your name” Seungri said holding out his hand.

“I’m Siwon” He said accepting the handshake.

“Nice to meet you and thank you for saving her” Seungri said smiling.

“You’re welcome, I know a place close to here want to go there for dinner and a few drinks?” Siwon said.

“As long as it’s not so expensive, I don’t make much money” Anni said smiling.

“No it’s not, so you don’t have to worry about that” Siwon said smiling at her as he let them to the place where they would eat and have a few drinks. Before they left the place Seungri had left to the bathroom and Siwon gave her his number but she had to promise him that she would not tell Seungri about this which she did.

 

“He seems nice” Seungri said on their way home.

“I guess” Anni said.

“Is something wrong?” Seungri asked looking at her.

“Hmm, He gave me his phone number and I had to promise him I wouldn’t tell you about it, I wonder why he said that would there be a meaning behind it?” Anni said looking at Seungri.

 

“Please delete the number then” Seungri said.

“He wrote it on a piece of paper” Anni said holding up the paper.

“Well, if you don’t want it then throw it away” Seungri said grabbing the paper from her and threw it in a trashcan.

“That was nice” Anni said looking at Seungri in shock.

“What? Where you thinking of running off with him?” Seungri asked.

“Of course not silly, I love you” Anni said smiling and gave him a hug.

“Only a hug?” Seungri said pouting.

“Just wait until we get home then” Anni whispered in his ear before she let go of him.

 

A few days later

 

“You did what?”

“Look I will only go and see what he wants, I just need you to tell him I’m with you if he asks” Anni said.

“How can I lie to him, you know I can’t” Michelle said shocked.

“Please I will do nothing with him I swear, I’m not going to cheat on Seungri I will never do that, I love him too much to do that” Anni said.

 

“You did tell him that you are engaged right?” Michelle asked.

“Seungri told him when he introduced himself” Anni said.

“I wouldn’t have thought otherwise of him, you shouldn’t be meeting with that guy right now who knows what will happen, did you ever thought about that he may not be as nice as he looks? Or that he has other things planned for tonight then just a meet up and a talk?” Junhyung explained.

 

“How about you follow me then? If something goes wrong you can intervene” Anni said looking at Junhyung.

“We had other plans though” Junhyung said.

“It will be no longer than an hour” Anni said.

“Well? What do you think?” Junhyung said looking at Michelle.

“Why ask me? You can go just don’t get yourself killed that goes to both of you” Michelle said.

“We won’t and thank you” Anni said hugging Michelle.

“But, tell me what do I do when Seungri comes here instead of calling me?” Michelle asked.

“You know I am a terrible liar” Michelle said.

“Try something, offer him something to drink, tell him that he took me out cause he needed some advice on something?” Anni said.

“I’ll try but I can’t promise you anything” Michelle said.

“We will be right back” Junhyung said and gave her a quick kiss before the two of them left on their way to meet Siwon.

 

At the café

 

Junhyung entered the café after Anni had already entered it, he looked around and saw her sitting at a table together with a guy he didn’t know. He walked to a table closer to them so he would be near if something would happen to Anni and to overhear their conversation.

 

“Thank you for meeting me here” Siwon said smiling at Anni.

“Um, sure but why did you want to meet me?” Anni asked confused.

“I just wanted to get to know you better” He said smiling.

“I guess that’s fine but Seungri won’t be too happy with it” Anni said.

“Does he have to know about this then?” He said.

“I’m getting married to him so of course, why would I lie to him?” Anni said.

“Am I not more attractive than him?” Siwon asked.

“I’m sorry but what does that have to do with anything?” Anni asked confused.

“So you won’t leave him for me?” Siwon asked.

“No” Anni said.

“Are you sure?” He asked.

“I’m sorry but I have to leave now Seungri is waiting for me” Anni said standing up.

“I’m sorry please don’t leave yet” Siwon said also standing up and blocking her path.

 

With Michelle

 

She was sitting on the couch watching TV when the doorbell rang, she wasn’t expecting someone other than her boyfriend and friend. She got up from the couch, walked to the door and opened it, once it was opened the person who was on the other side stormed in.

 

“Seungri? What are you doing here?” Michelle asked.

“Anni, where is she?” Seungri asked.

“Why? Is something wrong?” She asked trying hard not to get caught lying.

“The GPS of her phone says she is here, please tell me she is here” Seungri said.

“You tracked her GPS? Why did you have a fight?” She asked.

“Hmm sort of, I may have said something I shouldn’t have to her but before I could apologize she was already gone” Seungri explained.

 

“First just sit down and I’ll get you something to drink so you can calm down a little” She explained and went to the kitchen to make some coffee for the both of them.

 

Back at the café

 

“I need to go home” Anni said wanting to move around Siwon but he stopped her again.

“If you try to move out of here, your boyfriend will get this picture send to him” Siwon said as he stepped in front of her and leaned forward but stopped before their lips touched, not soon after Siwon received a message with a picture that showed the two of them in a position that would make Seungri really mad.

 

“Anni? Is that you?” Junhyung asked acting surprised so he could Anni away from that man.

“How are you? Why are you here? Where is Michelle?” Anni asked doing the same as Junhyung.

“At home, she didn’t feel like going out so I went out for a walk, when I passed in front of this café I saw you sitting” Junhyung explained.

 

“Oh well I hope she is okay then, I was about to go home any way, can you walk me home?” Anni asked looking at Junhyung.

“Sure, let’s go” Junhyung said.

“I can also walk you home” Siwon said as he grabbed her arm.

“You don’t have too, I know him better than I know you anyway” Anni said and took Junhyung’s hand before they left the café.

 

“You okay?” Junhyung asked.

“He has a picture and he’s going to send it to Seungri” Anni said.

“Don’t worry, I recorded everything let’s just report him to the police” Junhyung explained.

“Everything?” Anni asked surprised.

“Michelle would probably hurt me if she found out someone hurt you and I didn’t do anything about it, so to be sure he wouldn’t try anything I recorded everything” Junhyung explained.

 

“I don’t know how to thank you” Anni said.

“First report him, second get another number, third tell Seungri the truth, fourth if he still wants to get married to you please get married to him” Junhyung explained.

 

Back at the house

 

“Please just tell me where she is” Seungri said pleading with her.

“I really don’t know, I just know that she isn’t here” She said.

“I know you, and I can see you are lying to me, is she with that guy that saved her life? Is she?” Seungri asked getting up.

“Look, I, can’t you just wait until she will explain everything to you?” Michelle said.

“So she is? Why? Why would she be with him?” Seungri asked.

“I think it’s better to wait until she comes back and explains…” Michelle started to explain but got interrupted by Anni’s phone ringing. Both looked a little shocked but before Seungri could get it Michelle already found it and saw the message with the picture.

 

“Oh no” She said.

“What?” Seungri said walking closer.

“She might be in trouble right now, can you call Junhyung?” Michelle asked looking at Seungri.

“Why?” Seungri asked confused.

“Would you really believe I would let her go alone?” Michelle said.

“So she’s with Junhyung?” Seungri asked letting out a sigh of relieve.

“She is but this doesn’t look good” She said and showed him the picture with the message below it. ‘If you don’t want your Seungri to find out about this meeting and this picture you better start to listen to me, I promise you, you will see and hear from me again’

 

“She met him? And kissed him?” Seungri asked getting angry again.

“Look, maybe the picture is fake how many times doesn’t this happen in drama’s or movies?” Michelle asked.

“But still, she could have just told me about this” Seungri said.

“With you getting angry like this? I understand why she wouldn’t tell you before she left but like I said Junhyung is with her and I’m sure that once they are back here she will explain everything to you” Michelle explained to Seungri.

 

30 minutes later

 

Shortly after the message arrived on Anni’s phone and after the conversation Seungri and Michelle had, Junhyung and Anni came home with the police following them inside shocking Michelle and Seungri.

 

“What happened?” She asked shocked.

“He tried to blackmail her” Junhyung answered.

“Then will this help too?” Michelle asked as she showed the police the message that came in before.

“Yes it will thank you, who’s phone is it?” The officer asked.

“It’s her phone” Michelle said pointing to her friend who was now in a small argument with Seungri.

“Should we take them apart?” The other officer asked.

“No it’s okay, he’s her fiancé” Junhyung explained.

“Well it seems to me that they are fighting” The officer explained.

“They had a small fight and didn’t make up yet, plus she didn’t tell him that she was going to meet that guy” Michelle explained.

 

“We were only here to pick up her phone, we already listened to their explanation and will have enough evidence right now to pick the guy up for blackmail, there will be two officers with her until this is all over just to make sure he doesn’t try anything” The officer explained as he grabbed the phone and said goodbye before they left.

 

“So what happened?” Michelle asked turning to Junhyung.

“It’s a long story” Junhyung said.

“I’ve got time” She said smiling before they left to the kitchen so Seungri and Anni could talk in the living room.

 

“But why did you have to go and meet with him? Did you plan all this beforehand?” Seungri asked after Anni had explained everything to him.

 

“I only wanted to know what he wanted and after that I would never go back to meet with him, but he was prepared when I arrived and he started to ask all these weird questions. I made it clear to him that I didn’t want to leave you for him but he wouldn’t accept that answer and when I was about to leave he also got up and blocked my path” Anni explained.

 

“So then another person took that picture and send it to him?” Seungri said.

“Yes and after that Junhyung came to get me away from there” Anni said.

“I’m sorry for not trusting  you” Seungri said.

“Apology accepted” Anni said smiling.

“So…… what’s next?” Seungri asked.

“I’ll leave them a note that we went home, I don’t want to disturb them now” Anni said smiling and looked for a piece of paper and a pen and quickly wrote something down before they left to their own home.

 

A few months later

 

After everything that had happened, Seungri and Anni got married but it also brought some troubles along. Siwon showed up at the wedding un-invited and they had to call the police to get him away from there, once the police removed Siwon the wedding went further with mixed feelings of the families. Some were troubled by what he had said but the brides pair convinced or tried to convince them that he was lying.

 

After they came back from their honey moon, Seungri’s mom took him apart and started to ask more questions about what happened at the wedding, she told him that that guy came to visit her and started to talk about Anni and he also showed her the picture of him and her.

 

“Mom please listen to me, that picture was taken months ago but there is nothing going on between that guy and Anni the police had arrested him then for blackmail but he got out soon after, probably because he has money” Seungri explained.

 

“I’m sorry if I made you doubt me but it’s not like that, I love your son very much and that person was just out for trouble the first time he saw me” Anni explained putting the coffee in front of Seungri’s mother.

 

After Seungri and Anni explained everything to his mother she was staring in shock at them, this is something she didn’t expect so she quickly grabbed the phone and called the police, she wanted this guy off of the street and make sure he wouldn’t get out with money.

 

“Mom what are you doing?” Seungri asked confused.

“Don’t worry I’ll make sure he will never bother you again, and I’m sorry for not trusting you” She said looking at her son and Anni before she left.

 

“Will she be alright?” Anni asked.

“I don’t know, she’s never done something like this before” Seungri said worried.

“Let’s go to the police station then, maybe they can help” Anni said not wanting him to feel worried alone and wanting to help somehow.

 

A few weeks later

 

Anni, Seungri and his mother where having tea on a Sunday afternoon when the doorbell suddenly rang. Anni and Seungri looked at each other confused cause they weren’t expecting someone. “I’ll go” Seungri said and got up from his seat to open the door.

 

“Good afternoon, we are with the police” Two men said holding up their badge.

“Good afternoon, what can I help you with?” Seungri asked confused.

“Can we come inside for a few minutes? We won’t take long” The police explained.

“Um, sure” Seungri said stepping aside to let them inside.

“Did something happen?” Seungri’s mother asked.

“In our records it shows that you have pressed a lot of chargers to Choi Siwon, and since we are new on the case I wonder if you could tell us a little about it” The officer explained.

 

“I’m sure the records have everything recorded in them so you wouldn’t have to ask us about it, can you tell us what really is going on?” Seungri’s mother said.

 

“Choi Siwon was in a car accident this morning, it seems he was shot in the back of his head while he was driving somewhere” The officer started.

“What? Oh my that is terrible” Anni said shocked.

“We went through his navigation system and found out he was on his way here and would like to know if you had a meeting with him scheduled?” The officer explained.

 

“No we didn’t, he was stalking us a lot but lately it had become less” Anni said.

“Now we just need to have your alibi for this morning” The officer explained.

“What? Do you think we killed him? We don’t even own a gun nor do we know how to use one. We were here the entire day, I know we might be your number 1 suspect because of the charges against him but those chargers also came with evidence that he really did do it, but you were the ones who let him out again and again and let him continue with stalking us and threatening us” Seungri explained.

 

“We may hate him and wanted him to stop stalking and threatening us but we don’t have a motive to kill him, we are not cold hearted people like that” Anni explained to the officers.

 

“I see, and you ma’am where were you this morning?” The officer asked looking at Seungri’s mother.

“I was on my way here since early this morning since I don’t live close to them” She explained.

“And do you have people who can confirm that?” The officer asked.

“The surveillance camera’s on the train and bus stations will confirm that for me” She said.

“Okay, thank you for your time and if we need to know anything else we will come again to ask some more questions. We will show ourselves out have a nice day” The officers said before they left them.

 

“Mom.. did you have something to do with this?” Seungri asked his mother after a few minutes of silence.

“What? What would make you think that?” She said surprised.

“A few weeks ago, you suddenly left and I know you know someone at a shooting club dad was a member of when he was alive, please don’t tell me you went to see him then” Seungri said looking at his mother.

 

“What if I did, that boy was causing the both of you trouble and was interrupting with your lives this was the only thing I could do for you so you could live in peace, no matter how many times you would have gone to the police with evidence he would get out after a day or two because he has money” She explained.

 

“Mom, how could you do something like this” Seungri said disappointed.

“It’s a mothers job to protect her children” She said.

“Mom…” Seungri said.

“I will go now so don’t worry about me okay, enjoy this nice weather and go outside or something” She said smiling at them before she left.

 

Half an hour later Michelle and Junhyung arrived at their place after receiving a phone call from Anni who told them what happened that afternoon at their place.

 

“How are you holding up?” Michelle asked as she and Anni where in the kitchen making dinner.

“I’m fine but I don’t know how Seungri is feeling, or what his mother is planning next” Anni said.

“I can understand that, I also wouldn’t know what to do in a situation like this” Michelle replied.

“Come here quick” They heard Junhyung say from the living room.

“What is going on?” Anni said running into the living room but stopped when she saw the news on TV and saw Seungri’s mother together with a man she assumed they were talking about earlier that day.

 

“What happened” Michelle asked shocked.

“Looks like the police found out what happened” Junhyung explained.

“What will happen now?” Michelle whispered.

“Let’s forget about all of this okay?” Seungri said getting up from the couch.

“What? But she’s your mother”

“She made this decision herself, she wouldn’t want us to be involved in this any further than we already are” Seungri explained.

 

“This is the police please open the door” The police yelled knocking hard on the door.

“What do they want this time” Seungri grumbled.

“Good evening sir” The officer said smiling as he entered the living room.

“Can we help you with something?” Junhyung asked.

“Can I ask why you are here again?” Anni asked.

“Again?” Michelle asked confused.

“These where the same officers that came here this afternoon” Anni explained.

“We have arrested your mother, as an accomplice on the murder of Choi Siwon” The officer said.

“We saw that on the news, anything else?” Seungri said.

“We would like to question you again this time about your mother” They said.

“I’m sorry but whatever my mom told you is the truth, I know nothing about this and she will not lie to the police about what she did. I have nothing else to tell you so please leave now” Seungri said.

 

“We can’t do that, we were told to bring you in and to question you at the police station” They replied.

“I will tell you there the same thing as I told you here… I’m not in the mood to talk anymore. I’m going to bed will you lock up” Seungri said looking at Anni.

“Sure, I’ll be up soon too” Anni said before he walked up the stairs to their bedroom.

“Could you please leave right now, it’s as he said whatever his mother did has nothing to do with us” Anni said.

“We will come again then” They said and made their way to the front door.

“If you do a good job you wouldn’t have to come again…” Junhyung said.

“I’m sorry?” They said stopping.

“If you question your suspects and assuming that they are not lying you wouldn’t have to come here again, can’t you see they are already suffering” Junhyung said.

 

“Have a nice evening” The officers said and left the three of them standing in the living room.

“I don’t like them, can’t we file a complaint against them?” Junhyung asked.

“They haven’t done anything wrong” Michelle said.

“Do you plan on staying over or are you going home?” Anni asked.

“We will go home, the two of you need some alone time right now” Michelle said smiling at Anni.

“Thank you” She whispered back.

“Call me if you need anything okay” Michelle said before the two of them also went on their way home.

 

A week later

 

Anni and Seungri have been through so much the past few months so now they were packing to go on a small vacation to celebrate their freedom, although Seungri’s mother ended up in jail for helping with the murder she only had to stay a few months and after that she would be free. She sold her house and left everything behind in her hometown, after she would be released she would move in with Anni and Seungri and then she would try to find a place in the neighborhood so she could live closer by.

 

Once their bags where packed they took a quick look through their house to make sure every door and  window was closed and then locked up the front door after they packed their luggage into the car and left for their trip.

 

THE END.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So finally finished this ^.^

I hope you like it ^.^

Sorry i couldn't do anything about the ending ^.^