Chapter 1: Because you are "Special"

Dear Life

“Every person is unique so don’t be insecure instead be more productive and be special

 

My existence brought happiness to my parents and to every people that was around me.

Yeah they love me and I was grateful with it.

I’m also grateful because Him up in the clouds give me friends that I can share all that was happening to me from problems, happiness, sadness and even heart breaks. They stay on my side and take care of me whenever we share things. But there is something in which I can share to them and that is being a Biual. Yes they don’t know that I’m that because I’m too afraid of their rejection especially Chanyeol who hates homouals.

Yes I hide it to them not until Chanyeol caught me.

 

It was way back on the end of the first term or grading period of my junior year in high school when a particular guy approach me. I was alone since all of them are busy doing something so I go down stair to the cafeteria.

“Hi I’m Sehun and you must be – Baekhyun right?” he seemed so nervous and tensed and I can’t get it.

“Yes that’s me” a replied back and put on my smile so I can make him feel a little comfortable.

“I ju—just want to a—ask something” he still stutters. I broke into a small chuckle because of this funny guy. He suddenly changed expression which make me feel so terrible since I know his nervous yet I still laugh at him.

“Just relax Sehun?” I wasn’t sure of his name though “Sehun right?” I just ask so I can be sure.

“Yes” He nod and replied.

“So Sehun mind if we sit down and please be comfortable with me I don’t eat people you know” I intend it to be a joke so he can feel at ease.

“Sure” he know seemed relaxed since he controlled his breathing. “So here is the thing” he started to talk but I can still feel that he is a little nervous but I don’t care.

“Have you experienced having a boyfriend?”

I was taken aback on his question but nonetheless I check my surrounding for any familiar faces especially my friends but I don’t saw any expect for a guy who had his hood on his head. When I know the coast is clear I looked back to him and breathe in.

“Yes I do” I said to him. He smiled and nod which is odd because he was nervous and tensed before but now his smiling like a crazy drunkard in the street.

“Why?” I asked but he shook his head. And breathe in and out again.

“I like you!” He said it, straight on my face. I was left speechless my eyes keep on blinking. “I like you, I really do” he seems like a buyer who is asking for a discount at the vendor.

“Just give me a chance to prove it you, please!” He said full of determination and now he seemed so relaxed after saying his confession.

I was stunned and it took me minutes before I can reply on his confession.

Before I reply I already judge his appearance. He seemed neat and cool based on his cute flowery boy face, nice body (sorry I was just distracted with it) and he seemed so kind and calm.

I smiled to him so I wasn’t giving him a fright and then I give my answer.

“Sure”

At first he was shocked then smiled to me and grab my hands. “Thanks, I promise I won’t hurt you” he said to me.

“Don’t make any promises now since you haven’t now me well” I said to him just so he won’t get any hopes up with it.

“Ok. Can I ge—“

He was surprised when the guy back at me forcefully push his chair away from the table. It hurts. Of course and I was annoyed cause he doesn’t said sorry to what he did to me so I turn my back and look at him or so his figure since he was walking away now but when I saw the figure it gave me a scared me to hell when I saw Chanyeol’s figure walking away to our placed.

Why didn’t I recognized him before? I should be more careful damned it! I thought.

Then I heard Sehun make a sound “So can I was saying can I get your number?” he asked me like nothing happened.

“Just add me on our school community page. It’s MTBake” after I said it I leave him there and run to follow Chanyeol’s shadow.

 

I was afraid and nervous at the same time. Why in all of my friend, why should it be Chanyeol who’ll caught me? WHY?!

I was running on the hall when a hand grab my wrist and pin me on a wall in an empty hall.

My fears turned into nightmare when I saw Chanyeol’s face looking at me so intently.

“Why did you lie?” he asked me. I was aware with the situation so it is better that I don’t lie to him.

“I was afraid of rejection and I was afraid that when you learned that I was in to boys you’ll be mad and don’t to talk to me” I said not looking in his scary stare.

“So you think lying on me, with us won’t make us mad?” he asked me forcing me to look at him.

“Damn it Baek look at me!” He ordered me with his scary and dominating voice.

“Have you ever been felt betrayed?” he asked me with and I can see on his face the rage that was building inside of him “HUH!” he shout!

“Yes I do, a lot” I said it straight to him. It was true, I felt betrayed many times by my past boyfriends who choose to be with the person they can bring home and bang on the bed. I don’t want it to happen not unless the person really loves me and respect me with all his heart.

“Then why do you choose to keep it? Why don’t you just tell us?”

“As if it was easy” I was hurt by the way he look and throw his questions to me “Was it easy to open and just say ‘Hey guys I’m a biual please don’t be mad at me’ ” I was on my verge on crying when someone talk.

“Oh Gosh!” it was not just someone but many. If there is more than horrible this situation would describe it. My friends were here and they are complete.

THIS ISN’T MY DAY!

I shout it on my head.

 

___________________________________________________________

 

This is just the start :) He wants to stop the first chapter with this start :)

i'll update the next part probably next week after all my presentation and defense in our school :)

Hope you all be happy :) Have a great week cause mine is not haha xD