Guardian Angel 5: Peniel

Guardian Angel [BTOB scenario]

Sweet sweet Peniel on the waaayy

Han ---------- << You

- 19 years old 

- Peniel's Korean tutor

- Been his closest friend since he came here

 

Shin Peniel 

- 21 years old

- BTOB member

- Doesn't exactly like you...?

 

PLOT: Peniel asked you to tutor him in Korean a couple of months ago. You agreed and he's beginning to become one of your closest friends. You bring him around and you started to like him...sort of? But since he doesn't like you, you gave up and decided to go on group dates. You get in a wrong mix up and end up missing. Peniel, who is worried, tries to find you. But can he in time?

 

"Now, write this sentence in Hangul," you instructed. 

He nodded and grabbed his pencil. He looked at the sentence and began to write. You smiled as you watch him do his best. "After this, let's go karaoke with everyone else," you suggested. 

"Sure, that would be fun! Also I nice break from this," he laughed. 

You just rolled your eyes. He handed you his handiwork and you checked. "Good! Let's call everyone," you smiled. 

He texted the members to meet up at the karaoke place nearby. You both stood up and left the tutor center. You pulled on your jacket and he shoved his feet into his sneakers. Then you both headed out in the streets to the karaoke bar. "How are things?" Peniel asked. 

You shrugged. "Things are okay. I mean, I have enough to oay my rent and bills. I'm taking online courses and visiting the center frequently. I almost got reconmended but that failed. Oh well," you sighed. 

"Hey, things are going bright for you!" he chuckled. 

You looked up at his face, the face you see so often now and then. He's your best friend and your student. You were glad to bring him around with you. Also, you're not as lonely as before. But the only thing was that he doesn't like you back. You sighed, breathing out soft fog. He noticed your sad smile. He looked away. Even though you were a close friend to him, he couldn't imagine liking you. He felt his heart being squished. 

"Hey!" Sungjae called. 

You both looked up and saw the members gathered outside. You put your happy mask on and smiled. "Sungjae!" You ran to him and gave him a tackle hug. 

Peniel felt a jealous feeling bubbling inside. He brushed it away, knowing that it's no use. He cleared his throat. "How about we head inside?" 

Everyone headed inside. The whole night was filled with songs and laughter. You closed your apartment door and sighed. "Time for the same cyle," you sighed. 

You changed and bathed. You then headed into bed. You heard your phone ring. "Hello?" you answered. 

"Hey, -------. How about a group date tommorow? I'm off," your best friend suggested. 

"I guess. What time?" you asked. 

"2:30 PM, at Frankie's Cafe, you know, the American cuisine one?" 

"Yeah, yeah. I got yah. See you tomorrow..."

 

"You're going on a what?!" Peniel hissed. 

"A group date, so what?" you said non-chantly. 

"It's a group date, --------. You only know your girlfriend and that's it. Who else do you know? I..I should go with you," he sternly said. 

"No. You're not coming with me, Peniel," you snapped. 

He gave you a surprised look. His blood was already boiling with anger and jealously. He couldn't think of another man's around your shoulders, another man taking you home, or another man becoming your boyfriend..."Why not?" he asked. 

"Be..because I want to just hang out alone. Kay? Sorry for snapping but yeah..."

"Alright. Call me when you need a ride, kay?" he smiled. 

"Yeah. See you tomorrow," you said as you stood up. 

He watched you leave and his heart fell. "Why didn't I ask her out before?" he whispered. 

 

"So, do you guys like hiking?" one of the guys asked. 

"Totally, ------ loves hiking," your bestfriend giggled. 

You wanted to barf. These guys were weird. One of them almost touched your s and you nearly kicked his balls. You held your bottled water close, thinking bout Minhyuk's warnings before coming here. "Um..well, I didn't catch your names before..do you mind if you repeat them?" you asked polietly. 

"I'm Bon Hwa and my friend is Dong Yul," the guy who tried to touch before said. 

You smiled back softly. You wished that Peniel was here. "How about a soda?" Dong Yul said, handing you a bottled one. 

"Thank you," you nodded. You opened it and heard the fizz. Good sign. Then you took a swig. Your friend took a swig of hers. 

You felt the world spin and then out...

 

It's been 2 days since Peniel heard from you. "Where is she?" he mumbled, looking at his phone screen. 

He checked your apartment and work place but no one has heard from you. The band members were running around, trying to find you..And where were you? 

You slowly opened your eyes to see a cement ceiling. You stood up and your friend was stripped from her clothing, left bare in her undershirt and underwear. She groaned and faced you. Her eyes were swollen and her lips were bruised. "Oh god," you breathed. You went to her and held her close. 

"They..they're going to us...and sell us on the black market..leave...and go away, -------," she whispered. 

"Shhh, everything is gonna be okay," you reassured. 

You felt in your pocket for you phone and called Peniel. He didn't pick up. "No use, Missy," Dong Yul's voice echoed. 

You jumped. You turned and saw the two men going towards you. You tried again but hid the phone on the other side of your friend. You silenced it so they wouldn't hear Peniel's answer...

"Hello?" Peniel answered. 

"Look, we don't want to hurt you like what we did to your friend. If you just cooperate, things will go smoothly," a man's voice said. 

"What do you mean?" you said. 

Peniel's eyes widen. 

"Where are we?" your friend choked out. 

"Look around, we're at this dumb ol fishing factory. My old man used to work here then he forced the company on me. Well, him," another man said. 

Peniel quickly wrote down the adress and ran into the practice room. Eunkwang stood up. "What happened?" he asked. 

Peniel gave a nervous smile. "I found her."

 

"Get away!" you screamed. 

They were slowly peeling your clothes off, laughing at you struggling. You pushed them away and ran. Bon Hwa chuckled. "Look, you have no where else to go."

He then pinned you down, his beer breath wafted onto your face. You struggled under his grasp. "No!" you whimpered as he began to kiss your neck. 

His weight was then pushed off and you felt a familiar warmth. "Stop! You are all under arrest! Nobody move!" a policeman shouted. 

Peniel held you close, his breath was shakey. All you could do was smile and drift off. 

 

"Things are okay now, right?" Peniel asked. His hands were in yours. 

You nodded. "I..I'm sorry. I should've brought you along," you said. 

"No...I should've just gone even though you said no. I was..just stupid," he chuckled. 

You snuggled closer. You were both on his bed. He was holding you close and you were tucked neatly in his embrace. "I love you," you whispered. 

He kissed your forehead. "I will never leave you again. I love you so much."