What are we going to do

Kris and suho parents??

tag your it-luhan  no im not-lay  lets see who can scream the loudest-chanyeol ok ready set go aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh-chanyeol and beakhyun give me back my panda-tao  make me (stickes out tounge)-chen give it back now!(startes to cry)-tao  (kris picks up tao and snatces panda from chen.) go away-kris  (suho walks up to kai and d.o) do you want to help me make dinner-suho yes-d.o what about you kai-suho i have to pee-kai would you like me to take you to the bathroom-suho yes- kai (they go to the bathroom and find it full of bubbles with xiumin playing in it ) what happened in here-(suho says looking shocked) i made a bubble wonderland-xiumin oh no kris could you come in here-suho (kris walks in with sehun and tao behind him.) can we play in the bubbles-sehun no the four of you go in the living room while suho cleans up this mess-kris i cantclean it up i have to make dinner thats why i called you in here.-suho do both-kris i cant-suho you can do anything you put your mind to.-kris (kris walks out the bathroom and in to their room locks thedoor and turns the t.v on)  kris...kris..kris......kris..yifan.....yifan...wu yifan get out here right now-suho (startes banging on the door) go and clean the bathroom-suho ( chanyeol and beakhyun walk up and start banging on the door) find i guess i'll clean the bathroom and make dinner-suho (suho leaves to go clean the bathroom while chanyeol and beakhyun stay and continue to bang on the door.) (suho cleans the bathroom and the floor that kai peed on) ( he then grabs d.o and starts making dinner) is dinner ready-kris no-d.o give us half a hour-suho (half a hour later) dinner is ready-suho (they eat dinner then put the kids to bed)