Sequel

Revenge Is Sweet But Has Anyone Told You It Also Smells?

The banging on my door began to get louder and louder. Angry mutters could be heard from behind. I looked around for an escape. But I couldn't find any. The handle started to move up and down as the beast on the other side cursed under his breath.

"Sehun! Open the damn door!"

Like hell I would.

"No." I said. Which made him more pissed off.

The handle began to shook more vigorously and the banging got louder. I knew that I didn't had so much time left to escape from Kim Jonghulk. The thought of ending my life here gave me chills down my spine. I don't want to die here and leave all the delicious bubble tea around the world uneaten by Oh gorgeous Sehun.

I felt my back touch the cold wall. I looked down to my right and finally saw an escape.

The window.

I know that it's a dangerous escape but what could I do? To be skinned alive or break a few bones in my body? I'd choose to break a few bones in my body. So painful.
I opened the window and started to climb out. When I was halfway out, I heard the door open and I saw an angry Jongin standing there with only a T-shirt and underwear on him. He was looking around in the room, searching for me.

Wait a minute.

Isn't that my favorite underwear that disappeared a few weeks ago? He stole my favorite underwear?! That bastard!

I couldn't curse so much when I suddenly felt myself slide more and more out from the window. Then like a thunder, the image of an angry Jongin disappeared an turned into the brick wall. I could feel myself falling down. Down to the ground. Nah, just kidding. I slipped down onto the fire escape that was right outside my window and ran up on the staircase.

"Sehun!" I heard Jongin shout after me.

"WAHAHAHA YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!" I laughed like a crazy maniac.
NYAHAHAHAHAHA!

I ran up till I got to the roof of the apartment. I panted as I slowed down. The cold fresh air went in my nostrils and out from my mouth. I glanced down to the staircases and I couldn't hear any footsteps from the potato.

"What chu doin' up here?" a voice asked me.

I turned around and saw Baekhyun hyung sitting on a bench while blowing through a bubble pipe. "I was running away from Jongin." I answered.

I saw him snort at me. "Ay come here, kiddo." he waved his hand to me and patted on the empty seat beside him for me to sit. I start to believe that he had put drugs in that bubble pipe. But as the nice but sassy maknae I was, I obedient him and sat down.
"Eyyy" he looked up at me while his head swayed a little. Now I believed he had drugs. "Want some?" he held the bubble pipe infront of me. He had his eyebrow raised up at me.

Who does he thinks he is?

Jack Sparrow?

"Uh... No, thank you." I gently pushed the pipe away.

"I shall tell you something." Baekhyun inched closer towards me. "It's really important to have eyes on your neck." he patted my shoulder before he blew in the pipe, huge bubbles came out from it.

"What?" I frowned.

"There you are." I felt chills running down my spine. This voice belonged to only one person.

Kim Potato Jongin.

Crap.

~*~

I hate my life.

I hate everything.

Except bubble tea. I love bubble tea.

Joonmyun hyung found Jongin chasing me on the roof and Baekhyun drugging the bubble pipe. After a few minutes of him chasing us around on the roof, he called the old squad and now we're having the hardest time in our life. We're watching the movie of torture.

DUN DUN DUUUUUN!!

Thank you so much Kris, Luhan and Minseok hyungs. I do really love you. But not now.

The hyung *cough*Kris*cough* forced Jongin and I to have the get-along-shirt on us and now we're sitting in the living room, with the shirt on us, and watching Twilight.

What happened to Baekhyun, I don't know. But I hope he's safe and faaaaar away from the bubble pipe.

"Don't move so much." I hissed at Jongin.

"You're the one who's moving, fat ." he hissed back.

You damn bastard.

.....

I heard Jongin sniff in the air and I could feel his gaze on me. I raised my eyebrow at him. "What?" I asked.

"Did you just fart?" he asked with a wrinkled face.

I smirked a little. "Maybe." I shrugged my shoulders and continued to watch the movie. In my mind I was laughing really hard. "Ouch!" I felt Jongin pinch my waist. He ignored the glare I gave him.

As I said, I hate my life.


Good bye, peasants.

 

 

 


I read that you wanted a sequel. Here's the sequel~! (I hope the continue is enough of a sequel)

I got really happy when I read that you thought this story was funny.

Thank you~!

I hope this sequel was funny for you to read^^