Revenge~!

Revenge Is Sweet But Has Anyone Told You It Also Smells?

The shadows was surronding me in the small area I was currently in. The door was cracked slightly, not only enough to let me have fresh air, but it also gave me a clear view of the hall between the kitchen and the living room and to the door to the bathroom. I could hear the sound of the TV and my hyungs chatter from the living room. But I couldn't hear the voice of my prey. He hasn't came back from his dance practice yet. I wrinkled my nose when I understood that I will have to wait a few hours more for him to come home.

While I'm waiting I shall introduce myself for you, dear peasants.

My name is Oh Sehun. I'm the sassy maknae of the infamous boyband called EXO. And I have a dream to crush Kim Jongin, also known as Kai, the main dancer of EXO. Maybe you're wondering why I have this fretful feeling towards this ballet dancer? Well, it began with a small bicker between us till we started to pull pranks on each other. It has proceeded like that for a few days. He made his moves this morning.
This time it's my turn to prank him. Twice.

Evil, right?

But it's fair for me. He did something unforgiveable and painful to me. /sobs/ It hurted so much... I must get revenge on him once for all. Screw the baby image I have. It's time to show my true colours. The devil in me is stepping forward. You better watch out, Kim Jongin. I will get you. Mwahahahaha—

"What are you doing in a cabinet?" an angelic voice asked me.

! Someone found me. I quickly snapped my head towards the handsome and manly yet cute doe eyed hyung who was staring at me in confusion.

"Oh, Luhan hyung!" I said in surprise. "Go away. Jongin hyung must not see me." I tried to shoo him away even though it hurted my heart to do so to my favorite hyung.

"Jongin-ah is not here." he furrowed his eyebrows before he sighed. "Are you two still playing that stupid game?"

"We're not playing, hyung! This is about life or death. Now go~!" I whined.
I may not be a baby but I'm still the youngest.

"Alright, alright." he raised his hands up in the air. "I'll just let you know that Kris will shower soon so you better give him a towel or you will face the dragon."

I frowned. "Isn't Kris hyung already a dragon. So I will face him anyway."

"I meant his covered dragon." Luhan then closed the cabinet and walked away, for what I could hear.

Seriously, covered dragon? What the heck does he mean?

Wait.

Oh...

EWEWEWEWEWWWWWW!!!

~*~

Jongin hyung was finally home and are now in the bathroom, taking a shower. My original plan went, unfortunately, wrong. I was going to scare him when he walked past the cabinet but I scared Kris hyung instead. The positive thing with this failed plan was that his dragon was covered with his Spongebob Squarepants underwear.

Thank lord.

I am now standing outside the bathroom with a towel behind my back, feeling satisfied with my back-up plan that I made right before the tan potato came home. If you wonder what I've done is that I've taken all the clean towels from the cabinet and bathroom till it was only one left and accidently dropped them in chocolate pudding. The members thought that I had dropped it in dog poop, which I didn't but could have done, and sent me with the last clean towel to wait for the potato to finish his shower so I could give it to him. They see it as a punish for me and also a moment for us so we could finally settle things down and be friends again. But I see it as an opportunity to get my revenge. Huehuehue...

The door to the bathroom opened slightly and a wet brown haired potato stuck his head out from behind it.

"Sehun-ah?" he said with a hoarse voice as his eyes kept searching after me. "Are you here? Kyungsoo hyung told me that you would give me a towel."

"Yes." I said and stepped to the side so he could see me. "Here's the towel." I handed him the towel and he accepted it.

"Thank you." he muttered. He was checking that the towel looked clean enough and that I haven't done anything to it.

"No problem." I smirked a little but it turned into a smile when Jongin looked at me. "I'll go now." I scurried away to my room before I could crack a small dark chuckle infront of him. I felt Jongin hyung's suspicious gaze on my back as I walked away. When I got inside of my room I laughed evilly as I smirked. Oh, I really love revenge.

Do you wonder what I had done to that towel?

Well,

I silently farted on it while he showered.

You know what they say; The more silent you fart, the more disgusting it smells.

I actually noticed it with Jongdae hyung. He farted loudly while I farted silently and it was only my fart that could be smelled and was the worse. Okay that was actually an unnecessary fact when I think about it. I'm supposed to be a role model to young people and now I'm telling you about my fart...

I'm such a good role model.

Hear my sarcasm, peasants.

Anyway, that's what happens when someone does a wedgie on me and steals my bubble tea. I'm sure Jongin is not suspecting anything and are now rubbing my fart over his whole body and hair with that towel.

Does this story have a moral you ask?

If you're mean to me I will fart on everything you love. That's the moral of this story.

"OH SEHUN YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

Crap. I think he noticed it now. And he's getting closer to my room.

This is the end of this story, dear peasants.

Wish me good luck to survive Kim Jonghulk.

Bye!