Chapter 2

Assassination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>Luhan's POV<<

"You've got to be kidding me." I threw myself on to the couch where the rest of the members were waiting. I looked around. "Where's Chae Ri?" 

Kris looked up at me. "She's not here. And she won't be here. I'm making an important annoucement and it's too top secret for her." He then pulled up a chair and sat infront of us.

"But Chae Ri's been with us for 5 years. She should be allowed to come." Lay said innocently. He looked at Kris who only shot him a don't-you-even-dare look. 

Kris placed some papers on the table. Attached to the papers, were six photos.  "Now we will start our meeting. Today, I called all of you except Chae Ri because we have a new enemy on the lines. They-" 

"What are you talking about?" Chen looked at Kris with a confused face. "Enemy lines? We're assassins not soldiers." 

Kris shook his head. "That's not what I mean. I mean theirs someone trying to catch us like the police-" 

"Police?" I smiled at the word. "They've been after us for years." 

Kris sighed. "Can you guys not interrupt me just this one time?" We all nodded quietly. "Okay, these people who are trying to catch us, aren't just regular policemen. They are just as well skilled as us and they have 6 members, not including Chae Ri." 

"W-What?! Who are these people, ge?" Tao said hugging a pillow tightly. "I'M TOO YOUNG TO GO TO JAIL!!" He stuffed his face into the pillow while Xiumin patted him on the back. 

"Don't be too worried, Tao." Kris said assuringly. "We're not going to get caught as long as we don't cross paths with these people."

Tao sniffled. "Ge, what do they look like..?" 

Kris layed out the six photos on the coffee table. On the bottom of each card had a name. 

"Kim Junmyeon, Kim Jong In, Oh Sehun, Do Kyungsoo, Byun Baekhyun, and Park Chanyeol?" I said aloud. "Those names sound too familar.. " 

"They should. They're from the new famous boy group, EXO-K." Kris said shaking his head. 

"Wait, but I'm pretty sure the police don't know how we look like, so what makes you think that they'll know what we look like?" Chen asked.

"As I said before, they are just like us. They could have asked certain people. We can never be too cautious. That's all I needed to say, we'll discuss the rest of the details later on in the we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter