Chapter 1

Assassination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Credit goes to derplings poster shop ! Hope you enjoy the first chapter and if you have any ideas, or questions, comment below! Happy reading~)

>>Chae Ri's POV<

"How'd you know I was in here?" 

I smiled. 

"I just do. You can fool everyone else in this world but not me." I got up from my seat and grabbed a water bottle out from the fridge. "So what brings you to.." I gestured my hands around the house before tossing him the water bottle. "This."  

He caught the water bottle and opened it. "You have a new target." I watched as he drank the water. "Kris said it was important so I thought, why not stop by at your house while I was on my way to spy." He cracked a smile. I shook my head before sitting back down next to him. "He does know I have finals soon, right?"

He nodded. "But the contract..."

I sighed.  "I almost forgot about the contract. Stupid parents.." 

-Flashback to 16-year old Chae Ri-

I was leaving school and going back home where  I lived with my grandma since my parents suddenly died in a car accident. As I walked home from school, I felt myself being watched. Quickly, I began walking faster and hurrying back home. I decided to take a short-cut which was a bad idea since I found out the government blocked it off, leaving me at a dead end. 

"Going somewhere..?" 

I heard the voice behind me say. I turn around to see a 5'8 boy with blonde hair and he was wearing a red snapback, a leather jacket and jeans. In his hand, he was holding papers and a pistol. Strapped to his back was a sniper.

"W-Who are you and what do you want!" I cried out. The boy only gave a small smile. "Chae Ri, is it?" I nodded at him and held my bag tightly in my hands. 

"Ever heard of The White Rose?"  The boy smirked at me.

I felt my jaw drop. "Y-You mean your..." 

He nodded. "Yes, I'm one of the members in them. Now, now, back on topic. Are you're parents Kim Kang In & Kim Eun Ae ?"

"Y-yes. They're my parents.. W-Why?" The boy shook his head and tossed me a a crumpled up piece paper. "Your parents stole 1 billion won a couple years back in the Gangnam District. They were suppose to pay it back but they .. died. So we made a contract saying that, if the victim suddenly dies, whoever person's name they wrote on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter