Loveless

Solace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Ecchi

 

After all the long night talk, Naseul could not believe herself she met the guys she was dreaming about. Her bestfriend, Jangmi was screaming at the top of her lungs as she is a fellow fan too.

"So, how was it? Tell me!! How as Kyungsoo?" She bombarded her with questions. The excitement filled the room and for this day, they drank vodka.

"I was an . Ughh" Naseul buried her face in the pillow recounting the events earlier.

"What? That was your chance!" Jangmi exclaimed. Her love for Kyungsoo is too strong.

"You know I can't lose myself there! Suho even thought I was a sasaeng! God, he stared at me like a stalker." Nasuel sighed.
"And you know I'm always like this. I always act like this." She added.

"Don't worry, it's we're one step closer to them! Damn you, I'm so jealous." Jangmi drank a shot. 

"They are very different in real life. Very, very." Naseul muttered.

Yet it was another day for them, the fan girl life could not catch up with the real ones. Deadlines, projects, papers and presentations filled the head of these two young university students. Naseul recalls the encounter at times, but her focus is on her studies. Her family came with a good educational background and sending her to study in a far away place gives a big pressure on her. Lately, they have been feeling lonely. Not because they're homesick but because they need someone who can inspire and motivate them up. Their friends were celebrating their anniversaries and such. It's as if sparks are missing in their life. This is the real world. They cannot stay alone because of their so called "bias". They want to be free and experience love. A young teenager should not miss an adventure in her life. 

So, they finally ended up to this idea of group blind dates where their friends set them up. It seems fun and playful on their part. Naseul is not looking for a serious relationship right now. She just needs to spice up her dull life. Dressing up in a crop top and high waisted shorts, she went straight to the elevator waiting for it to open.

She curled her long locks and put on a simple makeup. Her pink lipstick completed the whole outfit. She wondered if maybe she dressed up in a dress  guys would like her. I mean, it's a blind date right? Guys love innocent looking girls. Well, she's nowhere that.

*DING* As the elevator door opened, her eyes widened at this familiar scene. Well I mean, in her head her eyes widened but in reality she seemed unfazed about it. She went inside and squeezed herself in the middle. It was pretty stuffy but she could manage it.

Inside the elevator was Chanyeol, Sehun, Jongin, Baekhyun and Tao. Of course, the others didn't recognize her. But Chanyeol and Jongin stood and stared at her. They knew her. Behind her was Chanyeol, he cleared his throat. "Uhh hey! nice to see you again." He smiled.

Naseul couldn't move that much so she just looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter