Winter Night

Solace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She was sitting in a bench near the Han River thinking about life. Thinking about how she'll survive the semester, thinking about the expenses, the new clothes from her favorite store, the stress and depression she's experiencing now. It was cold and windy, just as she liked. She was wearing a thin clothed sweater, denim shorts and a worn out keds. She brought her knees to her chest and observed the beauty of the sky.

Not so far away, voices were heard. An unsually familiar voice. The noise came closer and closer until it stopped a meter away from her. She tried to avoid eye contact thinking it was just a group of deliquents but one of them called out for her.

Slowly, she looked at them. Them. The guys she was dreaming about. The guys she can never thought of meeting in an unexpected time.

"Are you fine Ms.? You look cold." The guy walked closer. Her usual stoic face observed them. "I'm actually fine, thanks." She smiled.

"But it's really cold here though. We won't hurt you, you can look up our name in the internet if you like." The other guy assured. Her brows furrowed.

Then a droplet fell. Then another until it rained. Quickly, the guy grabbed her hand and went straight to this cozy car.

There were three other people in the car. "Who is that? Why is she here?" the older man furrowed his brow. She was all looking at them with her default face.

"Kyungsoo and I saw her over there then it started to rain." Chanyeol informed the guys.

The older man is probably the road manager. Jongin and Suho were also there. They seem to be guarded and uncomfortable.

"What if she's a sasaeng? What were you thinking?" Suho spoke out. Well, 90% chance she would be. The boys experienced a lot of things from them.

"Well, I'm not." She fastly replied. She looked at Chanyeol waiting for his defense, he was squiriming in his seat.

"She's not. She didn't even notice us. D.O and I were walking for rounds." He reasoned out.

"I was just asking her. She seemed down and cold." Kyungsoo retorted. The guys kept quiet for a while. Of course they woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter