짝짓기 (Mating) 3

짝짓기 (Mating)
Please log in to read the full chapter
  짝짓기 (Mating) ..[3]..

 

There was a soft chuckle just above his ears, a pair of arms pulling him by the waist and securely cocooning him against its overwhelming warmness. Donghae’s brown orbs open, sleepy globes peering through the strands of chocolate tuft, meeting a dazzling pair of coals.

 

“Good morning.” The alpha greets him, the sides of his slanted eyes crinkling to folds as he bends to place a peck on top of the freshly awakened Omega.

 

The act of intimacy sends Donghae blushing, effectively wearing the remnants of drowsiness away. The Omega uncomfortably averts his gaze to somewhere else.

 

“Morning,” he mumbles in a hushed reply.

 

Subtly, he tries to move away from the awkward proximity, only to gasp when the Alpha prevents him from doing so, keeping him in place as he tightens an arm around Donghae’s waist. Eunhyuk’s other hand reaches out, brushing the messy fringe that slightly covered those adorable set of deep brown.

 

“How are you feeling?” He inquires with slight concern.

 

The Omega only blinks, not completely understanding. He stressed his predicament as his left hand bashfully creeps on the younger’s backside, diligently kneading on the rich mound of flesh.

 

Donghae squeaks, biting his lower lip as tries to suppress the urge to scramble away and hide from pure embarrassment.

 

“F-fine, I guess.”

 

“You sure about that,” the Alpha teases, peering down his mate with a twinkle of mischief.

 

Donghae ends up burying his face inside his palms, mortified as he nods his head vigorously.

 

He couldn’t look into the Alpha’s eyes, knowing that his face is probably burning a shade of red. How could he not? The memories of their mating were still fresh and vivid on the Omega’s mind.

 

They had done the deed twice last night.

 

And it couldn’t be denied that both ions had brought immense pleasures to the both of them.

 

Oh gosh, Donghae couldn’t even believe that he’s capable of eliciting those kinds of embarrassing sounds.

 

As he watches his precious Omega wallows in his little own world of silly thoughts, Eunhyuk couldn’t help but be amused.

 

Carefully, he peels the hands off and Donghae’s blushing face came into view, cheeks dusted with pinkish hue. His wandering eyes were caught by the parted pair of tempting thin. It looks soft and enticing. And so, using his finger he tilts the Omega’s chin, forcing the latter to look at him in the eyes before he swoops down to indulge himself a taste of his Omega’s sweetness.

 

He captures those luscious lips for a tender kiss.

 

Brown orbs widens for a fraction of time before they slowly shuts, insides slowly melting while the platinum presses their body closer, erasing the remaining space that separated them.

 

Eunhyuk pulls away after some time, face breaking to a satisfied grin, he immediately envelopes his dearest Omega for a tight embrace. Donghae stiffens, face squashed against the warmth that is Eunhyuk’s chest. He hesitantly loops his limbs around the latter’s waist, tentative fingers dancing on the curve of the Alpha’s spine.

 

“Do you remember what I told you last night,” Eunhyuk suddenly whispers in his ears, to which Donghae flushes even more.

 

Yes, he remembers.

 

 It felt like it came from a lucid dream, but Donghae was sure he clearly heard those words.

 

He timidly nods on Eunhyuk’s chest as his mind vaguely displayed the traces of events that started when he woke up sometime in the middle of the night.

 

He was terrified for a moment, when he found himself beside the face of a stranger. But then he remembered why he was there and what had occurred inside the shady cabin. He was finally mated. It seemed surreal, but the distinct smell that lingered in the air tells him otherwise.

 

Donghae remembered completely remaining still, so what happens next? He couldn’t really come up with an answer. And the more he tries to think, the harder it is for him to ignore the brewing fear and anxiety. So what if Eunhyuk was gentle and caring for Donghae’s first? It gives him no right to feel happy. After all, who was he to be deserving of such kind treatment.

 

He was just—Donghae fights out a sob coming from his lips, willing to suppress the aching numbness on his chest—a tool for political means. It hurts but it’s true.

 

“What are you thinking?” A gentle voice interrupts his thoughts, calloused thumb reaching out to caress his cheeks. And it is only then that Donghae realized he’s been so close to tears. He shuts his eyes instead, biting his trembling lip as he chose to remain mum.

 

The Alpha’s hand trailed down his jaw, making feathery touches over his crimson skin. “I’m sorry.” The deep voice was soft and gentle. Donghae weakly shakes his head. For what, he had been meaning to ask.

 

“You shouldn’t. It can’t be helped…after all…” Instead he quietly replied, voice struggling to hide his bitterness and insecurities.

 

Strong arms planted firmly over his hip, hauling his body closer to the soothing warmness. Skin barred against skin. “I wish we had more time to know each other before the mating ritual though”, the Alpha whispers next to his ears. “It must be hard for you.”

 

The Alpha kisses his temple, ever so light and tender. Donghae shudders from the intimacy but he lets it be.  Maybe deep inside, this is what he really wants. Maybe this is the

Please log in to read the full chapter