Woo Hyun's Chapter

You're Mine

Eun Soo's POV
The Charismatic Dorm

"I reeeeeeeeeally like Woo Hyun oppa," I said, breaking the silence.
"I reeeeeeeeeally like Sung Yeol oppa too," Mi Woo said shortly. "But we both know we won't have a chance. There's a milllion fangirls out there. Even though we're close to them, it'll just be a sibling's love," Mi Woo then said, snapping us back to reality.
"I know right?" I replied to her shortly as I sighed, knowing how we won't stand a chance to date the two sunbaes whom we had a long time crush on.

 

The Next Day, The Charismatic Training Room 6PM

"Ugh, I'm so tired...wait, this is like a total repeat of yesterday! Its 6PM as well!" I said, as I glanced down at my watch. I heard Mi Woo sighed before she spoke up.
"Let's just go back to our dorm, I'm tired too," Mi Woo spoke up.
"Yeah, let's just go. I hope we don't bump into INFINITE sunbaes," I bluntly said as I picked my bag up, getting ready to leave our stuffy training room which we had occupied for almost 10 hours today, practicing.
"Wait, their schedule ends at 6.10 , we should go, like NOW!" Mi Woo shouted all of sudden, making me flinch a little.
"Yeah, we totally should," I muttered to myself as I quickly rushed out of our training room, only to bump into none other than Nam Woo Hyun.
"Y-ya! Watch where you're going next time!" Woo Hyun said, although I could feel a little nervousness in his voice. His tone made me feel like I was always not as close as him as I was to the other INFINITE sunbaes.
"Oh, you're here?" I said, trying my best not to make it sound like I was nervous around him. "I thought your schedule ended at 6.10.." I said while looking behind him, searching around for the other members.
"Molla. I need to talk to you...uhm Han River, 7PM." Woo Hyun oppa quickly said before he slowly went inside INFINITE's training room, leaving me standing there all alone.
"Araso..." I replied, my eyes following wherever he was, although I knew he couldn't here. After saying hello to the other sunbaes, I quickly made my way back to our dorm, forgetting about poor Mi Woo.


Mi Woo's POV

"Ya, wait for me!" I shouted, running out of the sizzling training room. To my surprise, I accidentally bumped into Sungyeol oppa on my way out. What a day...just when I hoped that I won't meet him today...
"Thanks for breaking my bone..." he said, his tone a bit cold although he was teasing. He probably was too tired, based on his usually cheerful self on other days.
"Oh, mian! Hehe, annyeong!" I said, trying to end the little talk we were having due to the unusual awkwardness.
"Y-ya, meet me at 7PM, outside our dorm," Sung Yeol suddenly said, after grabbing my arm.
"Okay..." I said, 'retrieving' back my arm from his grip, smiling widely, then wiping my smile away so that he won't be suspicious. Without wasting any time, I made my way to our dorm, half dissapointed that Eun Soo had left me alone.

Eun Soo's POV
The Charismatic's Dorm 6. 

After having a bathe shortly after entering our dorm, I put on a long-sleeve cropped shirt with the word 'MEOW' on it, seeing that the weather was quite chilly, ripped jeans and a black beanie. I put on some light make up and brushed my hair, making sure that it was neat. Although I was not attached to Woo Hyun oppa, it felt like as if I was going on a date with him. Ah, why does he always make my heart flutter?"Mi Woo ya, I'm going out. See you later! Make your own dinner okay?" I said to Mi Woo as I put on my black sneakers and took my iPhone with a Batman casing on it which I got from Dong Woo oppa as a birthday present last year.
"I'm leaving too! Sungyeol oppa asked me to wait for him outside their dorm," Mi Woo shouted from her room.
"Ya, this weird..." I replied as she slipped on her shorts and a grey cropped long-sleeve shirt. She soon came out of our room and wore the black Vans shoes that we shared. With her black bag slung over her shouder, she put on her sunglasses so as not to get caught by any paparazzi lurking around.
"Whatever, our crushes literally asked us out!" she screamed, obviously too excited that she was actually going out with Sungyeol oppa.
"Okay, whatever," I laughed, trying to make it not a big deal as there was a 20% chance that they could have also invited the other members of INFINITE along.
"Have fun with Sungyeol oppa!" I winked at Mi Woo as I made my way to the carpark. I ignited the BMW sports car that I got from my dad as a birthday present.

Han River 7.05PMHan River 7.05PM
"Annyeong!" I waved to a bright-faced 23-year-old man that was smiling widely at me. Although it might have been awkward around Woo Hyun oppa sometimes, we were quite close. I was the closest to L oppa, followed by Hoya oppa, then finally Woo Hyun oppa, Sungjong dongsaeng, Sunggyu oppa, Dong Woo oppa then Sungyeol oppa. Me and Sungyeol oppa don't really mix well. Well, I'm not that close to him mainly because he's Mi Woo's crush, but its also because we don't have that many things in common. But he's great company though. I'm not really awkward with any of the INFINITE oppas, except sometimes with Woo Hyun oppa, but its just that if I had to arrange them according to who I'm least awkward with, that would be the order.
"Annyeong! Are you hungry?" Woo Hyun oppa asked, glancing down at his watch.
"A little bit?" I shortly replied, although I was starving, like literally. I was suppose to be on a diet, but...it won't hurt eating out once in a while right? After all, its with WOO HYUN OPPA. How can I not eat?
"Let's eat first. I know a really good restaurant around this area," Woo Hyun oppa suggested, dragging me along to a restaurant. We were careful not to be discovered though.
After eating, we decided to talk a short walk along the Han River. After all, we were either always busy with our schedule or cooped up in our training room, practicing for our performances. So this was one of the few times that we could actually enjoy a breezy stroll along Han River or rather anywhere. My heart started beating wildly as I felt another hand holding mine. I looked up at Woo Hyun oppa.
"Its a confession. Be honored, my hands are expensive," was all that was coming out form Woo Hyun oppa's mouth. I was literally shocked and surprised. I was starstruck. Imagine, having your bias or your crush, HOLDING YOUR HAND AND CONFESSING. Like who would know that this guy, whom I've liked, actually likes me too?
"Didn't you just copy that off one of the lines from a drama?" I asked, trying to make the atmosphere less awkward and tense.
"You got me," Woo Hyun oppa laughed.
Without even knowing, I was smiling to myself, looking at the ground.
"Is the ground really that pretty?" Woo Hyun oppa asked, making me flinch a little.
"Aniyo..." I replied, making him laugh.
"Are you tired?" Woo Hyun oppa asked again, he probably noticed my eyelids drooping.
"Eo..." I replied, yawning a bit.
"Kaja, I'll send you back,"
"Ne...kumawo..."