Confession? This can't be happening!

You're Mine

No One's POV
   "Ya, they're coming, we better run to our dorm now! I'm going first, annyeong!!" Eun Soo said quickly once she saw her INFINITE sunbaes approaching the entrance of the building. Quickly, she made a dash for our dorm with Mi Woo following from behind.


   "Wait, isn't that Mo Woo and Eun Soo?" Hoya shouted upon seeing 2 familiar backs facing him.
   "Oh, it is them! Why are they running?" Dong Woo replied shortly, squinting his eyes so that he could get a better look.
   "Whatever, let's go after them," Myung Soo suggested, being the first to run after Eun Soo and Mi Woo.
   "Noooo, I can't run!" leader Sunggyu complained, only to be teased by maknae Sungjong.
   "Dumb old man," Sungjong insulted his leader-nim, who once again, turned angry. Fast, Sungjong dashed towards the building which housed dorms of artistes from Woollim Entertainment.
   "YA! COME HERE!" Sunggyu yelled, running after Sungjong who was impressively fast.
   "Weird bunch of kids," a passerby muttered, not knowing that the two young man running were non other than INFINITE's leader and maknae.


   "We need to take the same lift as INFINITE sunbaes, what are we gonna do?" Eun Soo asked Mi Woo while glancing outside the building they were currently in, which housed their dorm and other artistes'.
   "Noona! Save me! Sunggyu hyung is chasing after me!" Sungjong yelled as soon as he entered the lift lobby of the building, looking at Eun Soo and Mi Woo, hoping that they would some how save him from his hyung who would hold him 'captive'.
   "Apparently, I don't save lives. I need to save my own," Eun Soo replied coldly to the maknae who was desperately looking for help.
   "STAIRS! NOW!" Mi Woo yelled, making both Eun Soo and Sungjong shocked at her sudden words.
   "Ya, I'm following you!" Sungjong said a few seconds after Mi Woo shouted, knowing that he could escape from his hyung.
   "I just danced for 2 hours straight, I just ran and I'm really exhausted. Really Mi Woo?" Eun Soo replied after Sungjong, hating the fact that she had to climb flights of stairs.
   "Nevermind now, stairs!!" Eun Soo yelled frantically after seeing INFINITE approaching the lift lobby.
Without hesitation, Eun Soo, Mi Woo and Sungjong quickly ran up flights of stairs, hoping that they won't be seen. Unfortunately, sharp-eyed Myung Soo had spotted them before entering the brightly-lit lift lobby and immediately told his other members that were present. They, too, decided to use the stairs in hope of catching the three idols that were running away from them.


   "Almost there...YES!" Mi Woo yelled as she quickly opened the door and closed it again after Eun Soo entered after her. Both of the girls panted, clearly tired from all those running and the dancing practices they had earlier on.


INFINITE's Dorm
   "Why were they running away from us?" Woo Hyun blurted out as soon as the whole of INFINITE entered their dorm while poor maknae was getting a lecture from leader-nim on 'manners'.
   "I don't know..do we stink?" Myungsoo asked the other members while smelling his shirt and leaving a puzzled look on his face.
   "I smell fine, like literally..." Woo Hyun replied shortly after smellling himself.
   "Me too..." Myungsoo agreed and the other members nodding their heads in agreement as well.
   "Well, who cares? I'm tired. I'm going in first," Hoya announced while entering his room, tired from all those running.
   "Ya, should I confess?" Woo Hyun asked s who soon started bursting into laughters.
   "I can't imagined you confessing, you're gonna do one of your aegyos right?" Dong Woo laughed, making Woo Hyun annoyed.
   "No..." Woo Hyun replied, pissed.
   "Yeah, sure. I look forward to it. Confess tomorrow and I'll give you a brand new snapback at $100," Dong Woo said without any hesitation at all.
   "Eyyyyy," Woo Hyun said, not believing what one of had just said.
   "Serious," Dong Woo said shortly after, in a tone that made Woo Hyun slightly convinced. After all, Woo Hyun didn't want to make a fool out of himself confessing and in the end not getting anything.
   "Jinjja?" Woo Hyun asked again, wanting to be sure.
   "Yeah, don't you believe me?" Dong Woo said, looking into Woo Hyun's eyes with such seriousness for the first time.
   "Call! I'll confess to Eun Soo tomorrow!" Woo Hyun shouted, convinced.
   "Sungyeol ah, wanna join" Sunggyu said, teasing his dongsaeng who had a crush on the flawless Park Mi Woo.
   "Join what?" said Sungyeol blankly, oblivous to what s had been sayin the pass few minutes.
   "Go confess to Mi Woo tomorrow as well. I'll give you anything," Sunggyu challenged Sungyeol, whom he knew was too nervous and afraid to do so.
   "Call! Totally confessing tomorrow!" Sungyeol grinned, to Sunggyu's surprised.
   "E-except my playstation," Sunggyu changed his mind after hearing Sungyeol's bold words.
   "Hyung! You said anything!" Sungyeol said, with a grumpy expression on his face.
   "But---" Sunggyu tried to reason.
   "No buts!" Sungyeol cut him off.
   "FINE!" Sunggyu gave in, faking a dramatic cry.
   "Hyung, you will never make it to the big screen with your acting," Hoya blurted out, walking out of his room upon hearing the chitter-chatter of s. The other members nodded their head in agreement, then continued laughing at their leader.


Eun Soo's POV
The Charismatic's Dorm

   "Mi Woo ah, I'm tired. Make for yourself instant noodles okay? I'm going to sleep now," I said after putting my handphone on our couch.
   "Hmph, sleeping pig. I'll sleep with you too," Mi Woo replied, after looking up from her handphone.
We both washed up and changed into our night wear. Then, we entered the bedroom which we shared together. Our bedroom consists of 2 beds, a study table which went along with a black chic chair, shelves and a big balcony. We had decorated and furnished our whole dorm together, adding a modern touch to each and every corner. After all, we are The Charismatic. *inserts smirk there* We sat on our bed, staring at each other.
   "I reaaaaaally like Woo Hyun oppa..." I said, breaking the silence after sighing.
   "I reaaaaaally like Sungyeol oppa too," Mi Woo added.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
continued: tomorrow! sorry, i was unfortunately sick! ;)