We Love Nam Woo Hyun and Lee Sungyeol!

You're Mine

The Charismatic Training Room
Eun Soo's POV

   "Mi Woo ah, I'm tired," I complained as I lied down on the cold floor of our training room. It was already 6PM and after long hours of training, all I really wanted to do was sleep. 
   "Me too! I'm sweating like everywhere! Ugh, I'm in need of a shower," Mi Woo replied, clearly as exhausted as I was. I laughed hearing Mi Woo's reply and suggested that we head back to the dorm.
   "Hmmm, shall we go look for INFINITE sunbaes first? We can walk back to the dorm with them. After all, their dorm is just opposite ours!" suggested Mi Woo excitedly. It was kind of obvious that we stole every chance we could to be with INFINITE sunbaes. After all, who could resist their charming faces? Just thinking of Woo Hyun oppa makes my heart beat fast!
   "Oh, good idea! I'll finally get my chance to look at Woo Hyun oppa's charming face!" I squealed as I winked at Mi Woo, knowing how much she wanted to see Sungyeol oppa as well.
   "Sungyeol oppa!! Let's go! Hurry up! I can't wait!" Mi Woo screamed as she jumped up and down, fangirling. After 4 months, we still can't believe we had actually debuted and got the chance almost every day to see our INFINITE sunbaes up close and personal! I grabbed my bag and ran out of the training room. 

INFINITE's Training Room
No One's POV

   "Aish let's go! I'm so tired. Gosh." Sunggyu said, obviously tired after 3 hours of dancing.
   "HAHA HYUNG, you're old!" replied maknae Sungjong playfully, turning his hyung's face red with anger.
   "Ya! You! Come here!" shouted Sunggyu, chasing Sungjong around the room, making Sungjong squeal.
   "Aish, this childish hyung and maknae," muttered Sungyeol under his breath, watching Sunggyu run around the room, trying to catch Sungjong.
   "Oh whatever, let's go back to our dorm now," suggested Woo Hyun, tired of seeing his "old" hyung and forever playful maknae fighting with each other.
   "Let's go find Eun Soo and Mi Woo, shall we? We can walk back together," said Hoya, making Woo Hyun and Sungyeol's heart beat fast like crazy.
   "Okay!" replied Sungyeol and Woo Hyun quickly.
   "Excited are we?" Hoya laughed, knowing that Sungyeol and Woo Hyun had a crush on Mi Woo and Eun Soo respectively.

Hoya's POV
   "Kaja!" I shouted to my other group members while leaving the noisy training room. I turned to my left, down the hallway, and there they were, on their way back to the dorm as well.

Eun Soo's POV
   "Ya, act natural, they're coming out," I warned Mi Woo as I turned my back towards INFINITE's training room, pretending not to notice them and started walking.
   "Ya, Song Eun Soo! Park Mi Woo!" a fimiliar voice echoed throught the hallway. I turned around only to find Hoya, standing in front of their training room.
   "Aish, its only Hoya oppa..." I muttered under my breath, disappointed that it was not Woo Hyun oppa.
   "Damn it, its just you," Mi Woo said, disappointed to. "Where's Sungyeol oppa?" she then asked, not letting Hoya say his piece.
   "Ey, excited are we? To see Sungyeol 'oppa'! Aish, they're coming out soon." Hoya replied, then laughing at Mi Woo who blushed after hearing what he had said.
   "Annyeong!" greeted Woo Hyun, appearing behind Hoya while looking at me with a cheery face.
   "Uh, Mi Woo ya, I need to use the toilet, see you later. Annyeong!" I quickly said, nervous after seeing Woo Hyun. I quickly dashed out of the building and stood at the entrance.
   "Ya, why is my heart beating so fast?" I thought to myself, my right hand placed on my chest.

Mi Woo's POV
   "Uh...I need to go to the toilet too! I leave first, annyeong!" I quickly muttered an excuse and ran to the entrance of the building after Sungyeol greeted me.
   "Was it obvious that I was nervous?" I thought to myself as I quietly walked towards Eun Soo, who was standing at the entrance of the building.

No One's POV
   "Did we scare them?" said Woo Hyun out loud, thinking to himself.
   "Psh, weird girls," Hoya muttered under his breath.
   "I think they have bladder problems," Dong Woo blurted out, clearly not thinking before he spoke.
   "What..." Sunggyu said, looking at Dong Woo, confused.
   "I mean, the last time we wanted to walk to the dorm with them, they said that they had to use the toilet as well..." Dong Woo replied, stating his point of view.
   "I'm going first," said Woo Hyun, making his way to the dorm.
   "Oh, me too!" Hoya shouted, following Woo Hyun.

  
   "Did we..."
   "just see--"
   "their perfect faces" Mi Woo and Eun Soo shouted, one after another, fangirling after seeing Sungyeol and Woo Hyun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heyyy guysss i am super tired so will continue another day. meanwhile, enjoy this chap. ^^ love you guyssss

Mi Woo's outfit - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=136633361
Eun Soo's outfit - http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=136633599