Be My Forever

A Lifetime Is Not Enough

♪ ♫ ♪

Avril Lavigne - Falling Fast

♪ ♫ ♪ 




 





 

The light from the autumn sun shone through the blinds, illuminating the small dust pieces in the air and landing on Luhan’s face. After a few moments he clenched it and opened his eyes with furrowed eyebrows. His frown, though, quickly turned into a smile after he saw the boy lying to his right, with his back against the sunlight. His expression was so soft and relaxed, the slow rhythmic breathing made him even more adorable in Luhan’s eyes, that the latter found himself smiling wider to the dear sight.

 He turned to his right side and drew near his lover. There were some strands of brown hair covering his eyes so Luhan reached up and gently pushed them back, revealing the face he loved so much. He didn’t retract his hand immediately afterwards, though. Instead, he ran his thumb over the smooth skin of the other's forehead, while his fingers were buried in soft hair. Sehun, Luhan sighed inwardly, God, I love you so much. Your face is so smooth now. How will it change when we grow old together?...

The older slowly moved his hand down Sehun’s face, the back of his fingers caressing the latter’s cheek while his eyes watched where they touched the pale skin. He slowly lifted his hand again and, ever so lightly, his fingertips ran across the sleeping boy’s eyelids, careful not to wake him up. He imagined the brown eyes that glistened with happiness and a little bit mischief every time he smiled for real, for Luhan. Will a lifetime be enough for me to stare in your eyes and see your soul laid down for me? Or to lose myself in the ocean of love I see in them… the ends of Luhan’s mouth went up at his own cheesiness. Although, everything was true.

He, then, laid his palm on Sehun’s cheek, while his thumb traced the top of the younger’s nose. Is it enough time to enjoy those moments every night when you come home and hug me tightly, resting your cheek on my hair and then burying your nose into it to take in my scent, while your arms pull me closer to you? You look really tired but you embrace me so gently, yet strongly at the same time. You make me feel like I’m your only remedy, drug even. You make me feel so wanted, so loved. My heart flutters every time you tighten your arms around me and we spend a small infinity in our own world. Can I ever get used to it? He let out a chuckle, But even if I can, I don’t want to.

Luhan lifted his hand slowly and moved it to the right side of Sehun’s head, where his fingertips the outline of the latter’s ear, then moved along his jawline and stopped at his chin. I don’t think I’ll even get tired of whispering sweet nothings in your ear as we cuddle, or telling you how damn much I love you. He sighed, I really like kissing your jaw…

The male ran his fingers up Sehun’s jawline again and the down his neck until he met his shoulder. He placed his hand there and started repeatedly his lover’s skin with his thumb, while his other fingers played with the hair on the back. You say like I’m a cute little puppy when I nuzzle your neck. You know I don’t like being called “cute” but I can’t stop myself from doing it when you smell so good and all I want is to snuggle up with you together and fall asleep with my head on your broad shoulder. I especially love when you let me do just that.

Luhan smiled at the sweet memories and carried on, sliding his hand down Sehun’s arm with his whole palm pressed to it. When he reached the latter’s fingers, he gently pulled his hand up, placed it on his own cheek and put his one over his lover’s. I don’t know if just mere 50 years will be enough for me to revel in your embrace, in the passion you look at me with when you caress my cheek like this. I doubt I’ll ever get enough of your touch.

Finally, after saving the best for the last, Luhan’s fingers touched Sehun’s lips. The lower one was chapped but the upper one was soft, though, Luhan didn’t care about any of that. How I love it when my name leaves past your lips. And I love it even more when you say you love me. The numerous times they’d kissed flashed in his mind like passing street lights and he found himself moving closer and closer until he pressed their lips in the most innocent of kisses but filled with much passion, nevertheless. With closed eyes, he smiled against his lover’s lips before pulling back. Who am I kidding? Of course it’s not enough!

„One lifetime is simply not enough to love you,” Luhan whispered and smiled sweetly.

The ends of Sehun’s lips curled upwards and he let e quiet chuckle before replying, “I know. It’s not enough because I’m just too into you. You’re my forever, remember?”

Without opening his eyes, the younger put his right hand on Luhan’s waist and pulled him until their chests touched and breaths mixed. He opened his eyelids only to find his lover’s lips and connect them in a real kiss.

“Good morning,” Luhan chuckled and dove into that brown ocean.

“It is a good one, indeed,” Sehun replied and started caressing the other’s back.

“What do you want for breakfast?”

“Can I have you?” the younger said and earned a hit from Luhan. “Okay, okay. How about toasts with jelly?”

“Sounds perfect,” Luhan said with a smile and quickly got up from the bed, heading for the kitchen. Meanwhile, Sehun lay on his back and watched with a soft expression of happiness his beloved before he got up too and went to help him.

Luhan was putting jelly on the ready toasts when the younger came behind him and sneaked his arms around his waist. Sehun put his cheek on the smaller one’s hair and pulled him closer, tightening his hold. He breathed in Luhan’s scent and started trailing kissed down his neck and shoulder. He, then, rested his chin there and watched as the older was preparing breakfast.

“What time is it?” asked Luhan and turned his head right so he could kiss Sehun’s cheek. The latter went to see as the black-haired boy set up the table.

“! I’m going to be late for work,” the younger came fast in the kitchen and sat down on the table, finishing his breakfast in a couple of minutes. Luhan just ate slowly, watching the scene with an amused smile.

When he finally finished eating, Sehun was already putting his shoes on by the door. The former came and kissed the other goodbye before he sprinted out of their apartment.

It was after he had put away the dishes, made the bed and put his clothes on, when Luhan’s phone started ringing.

“And oh, we’ve got love, yeah
Darling just swear you’ll stand right by my side
Be my forever
Be my forever
Be my forever”

It took a while before he found his phone.

“Hello? Did you get on time?”

“Yes, but I was in such a rush, that I forgot to tell you. You’re my forever, Luhan.”

“I love you, too Sehun,” Luhan said with a smile, imagining the identical one on the other side of the line.





 


A/N Luhan's ringtone is this song, it kinda motivated me to write the story :D I would be really gratefull if you leave a comment with your oppinion and maybe subscribe or upvote :) This may have another chapter about their evening, but we'll see

Thank you for reading, I hope you liked it ^.^ have a nice day ♥