First Date With a Stranger

I Fell in Love With a Wishing Machine (He's My Genie, I'm His B*tch)

TOP's P.O.V.

 

"Yah ?! Why would I treat you lunch ?! Its all your fault thats why the corn fell ! AISH !" I said. Aigoo, this beautiful woman here likes to eat.

"Aigoo, you stole my corn, now you complain that its my fault. Its in your hands earlier right ? You have the dorn earlier RIGHT ?" she said. Aish, she have a point. Well I'll treat her lunch because she looks hungry and its really my fault why the corn fell. Then suddenly....

-thesoundofthestomachwhenitsreallyreallyhungry-

"Look ! My stomach needs food ! Its been straight 6 hours of nothingness ! AISH ! YOU UNKNOWN CRAETURE SHOULD TREAT ME TO LUNCH !" she said.

"Ok, ok. I get it. I'll treat you lunch !" I said

"REALLY ?! YEHEEEEEEEEY ! THANK YOU SO MUCH UNKNOWN CREATURE ! Or should I say ALIEN ?" WHAT ?! ALIEN ?!

"YAH ! YAH ! I'm not an alien ! You are" I said.

"No." she said

"Yah ! You look like comic character, so you're the alien !" I said. Aish, this beautiful woman over here called me an ALIEN ? At least she doesn't even have a clue that I'm a genie. PHEW -.-

"OMO ?! There ! LOOK !" as she said while pointing over the restaurant across the street, she didn't even bothered that...... A CAR WILL HIT HER !

 

Bom's P.O.V.

 

OMO ! I stopped moving ! What happened ?!

"Aish, this bratty girl. At least I know how to stop time." The alien said. OH MHAY GHAD ! HE CAN STOP TIME ?!

What kind of alien is he ? Is he the one that fell in Area 51 ?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !?

-tsktsktsk- "I need to move her out of here then pretend that I am included with the frozen people." OH GOD, WHAT KIND OF CREATURE IS HE ?!

"It's really hard to be a 1st class genie." he said while lifting me up to put me in the sidewalk. Eep ! HE'S A GENIE ! 

After he lifted me up he checked the time and said,

"I'll pretend that I'm frozen too and I'll pose like I just have checked the time." he said and......

SNAP !

We are  not frozen anymore. I should just pretend that I don't know he is a genie or whatever you call it.

 

TOP's P.O.V.

 

"Aigoo, lets go and eat lunch. You said a while ago that you are very hungry and you didn't eat for 6 straight hours, right ?"

"De." she said. What's wrong ? Is something bothering her ?

"Are you okay ?" I said, even though I can sense something isn't right.

"Ne. I'm just hungry. KAJA ! TO THE NEAREST RESTAURANT !" she grabbed my hand and we ran to the nearest restaurant we can see which is in front of us.

"Aigoo, I'm so hungry I can eat a horse." she said

"Good morning, 'Mam, Sir, welcome to _________." the guard said with a smile.

We sat at the back part and a girl in a uniform approached to us. I assume she is a waitress here.

"Mam, sir, may I take your order ?" the waitress said.

We ordered everything we wanted to eat and I can predict I will lose a lot of money just to buy her lunch.

I can see her staring at me intensely and I shot a her a -why?istheresomethingonmyface?- look.

And she just shot me a -what?areyoutalkingalienlanguage?- look.

AIGOO, SHE IS BEAUTIFUL YET SHE HAS AN 8-D PERSONALITY.  What a waste.

After 10 minutes, the waitress came back with our food and gave me a paper saying, "Call me. 010-___________."

WTF ?! Why should I call her ?! I am dating with a beautiful stranger and we even look like a couple yet she wanted me to hit on her.

Oh heavenly *god, why did you gave me a handsome face, a nice body and an alien-ated personality ? And to add more, I AM SMART !

I am so perfect.

"Let's eat now !" she said and I smiled then began eating. Oh, I really wish you are mine.

 

I UPDATED AT LAST ! YEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEY ! :DDDDDDDDDDD

Sorry for the long wait. :(. SHORT ? IKR.

So how was it ? Is it okay ? If its not, I promise I will make a better one when I am foking inspired already.

The story's getting boring, don't ya think ?

Shoul I erase it or should I search for a co-author ? Whatcha'think ?

COMMENT, RATE, AND SUBSCRIBE ! :D

-Ynah :3