Oh My Genie.... -_-' [The World of Genies]

I Fell in Love With a Wishing Machine (He's My Genie, I'm His B*tch)

Ji Yong's P.O.V.

In the world of genies, there are different stages or lets say classes which normal people don't know. But just like normal people, we have our own god and our own ten commandments. I know you normal people thought that all genies are equal. YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG. As you can see, I mean as you can't see, 'cuz you can't see me. 'Eeeerrr ? Whatever ! As you can or cannot see, I'm a genie who came from the 6th class, and now 5th class, oh wait, I am now going to be a 4th class genie. Cheers for that. If you don't know what does these "Classes" mean, I'll explain it to you.

 

6th CLASS GENIES are the lowest ones, yes they are, they are genies BUT, they just serve for the 1st class genies. They can't grant wishes nor go to earth. If they do, they can never come back here on our world.

5th CLASS GENIES, these genies leveled up, BUT they are still servants, they are just similar to the 6th ones, exepct that they can grant wishes, only for those who extremely need in in the GENIE WORLD.

4th CLASS GENIES are the regular genies you heard from Aladdin or any other story which involves genies, they can grant 3 wishes, go to earth, but there are rules, which will be stated by the Orangutan later when I go to the altar. Oh by the way, the priest thingy you call on earth, we call it here, ORANGUTAN. Funny you think, but for me NO.

3rd CLASS GENIES, oh my GHAD, these genies are awesome. Just like 4th class genies, but they can grant UNLIMITED WISH. I repeat, UNLIMITED WISH. But, the rules are really strict. And these genies are RARE I tell you. You are cool and awesome if you have one of them.

2nd CLASS GENIES are the right hand/s of the 1st class genies. Yes, if we are to say it, they are the Vice President of our Genie World. Even if you are a 3rd class genie, it'll take you forever before you get to this level. Yes, you are thousand years old before you can reach this level.

1st CLASS GENIES, these genies have all the rights. They grant unlimited wish, they can go to the human world whenever they want, they can have as many servant as they want, and the most awesome one, THEY CAN BE A HUMAN BEING. Yes, they can do that, they can even go back to being a genie if they want. These genies are carefree,  but imagine how old will you be when you reach this level. Omo, I can't even imagine myself being one of the president of our world. Kekekekekeke, even though I'm old, my face never looks old. I'M STILL HANDSOME. Oh'yeah.

"Omo, its my turn to stand up" I thought

As I stand up the orangutan asked me:

"Do you take the responsibilities being a 4th class genie ?"

"Yes I do." I said half nervous.

"Recite the 10 rules that our god made" he said,

"First, never ever have other gods besides me,

second, never praise other gods besides me

third, never fall in love with a human being

fourth, never use my name in stupid things

fifth, honor your father and mother

sixth, you shall not kill

seventh, you shall not commit adultery

eighth, you shall not steal

ninth, you shall not bear false witness against your neighbor

tenth, you shall not covet your neighbor's wife" I said seriously.

"Oh wait, I thought he's the one who's gonna say it ? Oh well, nevermind" I thought

"Okay you are now one of the 4th class of genies, CONGRATULATIONS" he said.

"YES ! FINALLY !" I screamed

"Starting the next minute you'll wake up inside your own house, your house is inside the lamp, there are manuals there, so before you go out of the lamp, you should read the manuals first. Okay ? Spend your next minute wisely." he said

As I run to my omma and appa, I am really happy to think that I finally reached the 4th class, by the way, my omma and appa are from 1st class. They just need to wait for me for a little while. Oh did I mention that omma is 500 yrs. old while appa is 532 yrs. old ? Well, I'm just 23 'ya know.

"OMMA ! APPA !" I shouted excitedly as I hugged them really tight.

"Omma, Appa, I'm gonna miss you so much"

"Aigoooo, my Jiyongie ! I'll miss you very much." Omma said nearly crying

"Jiyong, never forget to call us, everyday." Appa said

"Aish my little Jiyongie is now a grown up, I wish he can be a little child which I always carry and always look cute" Omma said

"Omma, I'm still cute until now ! :))" I said cutely while pouting after

"Aiiish, Jiyong, never pout like that or else me and omma will never let you go to the human world !" Appa said

"Appa !! I wanted to meet someone I can tease everyday ! Don't worry I won't pout like that anymore, joke" As I said while smiling like an idiot

I'll really miss my parents, even though we always fight over food, I'll miss how they care for me.

"Omma, Appa, it's time to go now, I love you, I'll miss you, I'll call you everyday, and I'll visit you, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !"

"WE LOVE YOU TOO SON ! TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF ! REMEMBER THAT WE'RE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU !" as they shouted together.

After they shouted, I just woke up and saw a beautiful room.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think guys ? Is it okay ? Tell me ? COMMENT AND SUBSCRUBE :)

I love you all :*

[I HATE MATH :D]

 

-Ynah :* :3