001

Yes, I'm a girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan stepped into the bright school office, shading his eyes slightly, he walked over to the front desk catiously. The lady behind the desk was quite short and had wisps of grey hair along her black hair. 

Luhan cleared his throat nervously. He hoped he didn't sound to masculine. 

The lady looked up at him with hawk eyes. Luhan opened his mouth to introduce himself but he was caught so off guard. 

"Lu Han?" 

Luhan nodded nervously. He didn't have the courage to speak, afraid that one word could get him expelled. 

The lady shuffled her desk around until she found a file. Luhan could read his name clearly on the file. 

"You're in class 11 and your dorm number is 24. The classes are that way", she pointed to the right, "and the dorms the other way." She pointed to the left. 

"Your uniform and schedule should be in your dorm and your roommate will be your guide. Classes officialy start tomorrow. This is the key to your room." 

Luhan nodded and gave the lady a bow, accepting the key. He lugged his luggage behind him and out of the office, taking a sharp turn to the left where he could see the dorm building. 

Butterflies entered his stomach as he reached the door. His hand settled on the door handle and he have it a bit of pressure so that it would open up. 

There was no one around. Luhan let out a relived sigh and closed the door behind him. The room was spacious and wide, with overhead lights blaring and many sofas and chairs. Like a comfortable living room. 

Careful so as not to break anything, Luhan made his way to the staircase and started heaving his luggage up the stairs. His room was on the second floor. 

His luggage made no noise on the clear floor as he walked down the hallway. When he spotted his allocated room, and stuck the key in the door and turned. He slowly opened the door and looked in. 

"Annyeong!!" 

Luhans small eyes widened. In the room were 9 different girls, and when Luhan looked around, he spotted Jessica. The whole reason why he was here was because of her. 

Luhan suddenly felt like he needed to crawl into a hole. 

"A-a-annyeonghaesaeyo..." 

"No need to be formal. Come in!" A girl with a bright smile

Please log in to read the full chapter