Him

Internship to Love

Today was like any other day. My body can only handle so much. Who knew it could be so exhausting?

No. 

Don’t think of me crookedly. I wasn’t doing THAT that.

Doing..that. 

The norm.

Living my life like I wanted. 

Living my life in contentment.

Feeling the heat of the spotlights shining on me.

Feeling the sweat trickling down my skin from all the power I channelled into the dance.

Hearing in satisfaction how my voice sounds like as a result to all the training I did.

Hearing the fans cheer wildly and loudly, giving me a sense of euphoria and enthusiasm.

 

Story of my life.

 

God. I never knew I was going to say this because I absolutely hate sounding old but… time had flew by so quickly. 

 

I still remember those times I pulled all-nighters at practice rooms to perfect my skills. My skills compared to other trainees were quite…well, lack-lustre. I despise people pointing fingers at me while whispering as if I wasn’t in the room about how I made it this far was due to my looks. 

 

The downfall of being super attractive and handsome is that when you’re currently supposedly at doing something, people blame the effort you make into getting that far for what you’ve done is based on merely looks. 

 

Sighs. I mean like, c’mon. Give me some kudos man. You’ve got to admit I’ve got some skills. Or, at least trying to make an effort to be better than I am.

 

Looking around right now, I’m surrounded by six idiots fooling around like there’s no tomorrow. Sighs. How did I end up with these people again? Every single time I reminisce. Wait, that’s a word isn’t it? Reminisce? Meh, I’ll use that word anyways. 

 

Well, every time I reminisce, which I barely, but every time that I do, I can’t help having a smile linger on my face. I probably look retarded whenever that happens but I guess that’s just me. 4-D TaeTae.

 

I remember, well my memory’s quite bad but still, I remember the time one of the administrators called me in the CEO’s office because Bang ShiHyuk-nim* wanted to see me. I was probably ting bricks back then due to the nervousness I felt but thinking about it now, it all seems so funny how much of a coward I used to be. 

 

People change don’t they? I’m probably no exception. Wait. Scratch that. People don’t change actually, they show who they truly are. That sounds better. 

 

But anyways, where was I up to again? Oh right. As soon as I entered the office. Let me add, the office was HUGGGGGEEEEE.

 

But…

 

where was I up to again? OHHH..well as soon as I entered, I was greeted with a guy lying flat-face on the floor(probably passed out due to some reason), two other guys hoisting the flat-face guy onto the couch(one who was grunting with a pissed off looking face and the other laughing while shaking his head), a guy who was krumping around the office hardcore while whooping the air, another guy who was in a corner alone having a conversation on the phone with a huge grin on his face and another guy who was bowing up and down continuously while shaking the CEO’s hand so hard that it looked as if his whole arm is going to fall off the CEO at any given moment.

 

I had my mouth agape while skilfully manoeuvring around these people to get to where the CEO was to ask what was going on and as soon as Bang ShiHyuk-nim had deliver the news, I could guarantee I never heard something so satisfying.

 

ORIGINAL: “You guys will be together like cream goes with pastry. Try and get to know each other because you’ll be stuck with each other 24/7. Might as well be on good terms than hating each others’ guts. Or hate each others’ guts but pretend you’re on good terms with each other.” 

 

MEANING: “Congratulations. You made it this far. You are now officially a part of a hip hop boy group and will be debuting as soon as I give approval that you are ready to be launched into the music industry.”

 

Since then Bulletproof Boys Scout was born. 

 

It didn’t take that long for me to get close to the BangTan Boys though. I guess you naturally get close to someone after spending two and more years with that person-slash-people. It took a while for me to grow comfortable with some of them though, for example Flat-Face a.k.a Kim SeokJin a.k.a Jin. Doesn’t really matter what his name is, ‘till this day I still call him Flat-Face. He’s the shy type, so it’s typical to have the air of awkwardness around him when you first meet. HUL**~ but yeah. 

 

I can’t believe BangTan Boys had made it this far. Every time I finish a performance, I could not be glad enough to remind myself how grateful I am to meet people that’s equally as amazing as me(well, I’m just a tad bit more awesome but close enough), even though I don’t tell it to them. Ew. Are you lactose intolerant? Because man, that was probably way too much cheese to handle right there. 

 

I’m never good at showing how I feel most of the time. It’s kinda weird.

 

Hopefully in the future, bit by bit, I can show at least a bit of what I feel, instead of bottling them up. 

 

The most funny thing is this: I tell people how I feel about probably the most stupidest, and the most irrelevant things ever but not deep things that secretly makes me feel frustrated etc. but instead I choose to show it to them in the most peculiar way possible, hence, the nickname 4-D TaeTae. Ha. 

 

It takes a while for someone to grow accustom to me. My mind works differently from most people. Or probably the way I process information. Or probably how I handle things that’s been said or done. Or so they say. 

 

I don’t have an intention of why I express things in this certain way or what caused me to do this kind of action. It’s not a defence mechanism thing but more on living life more interesting. I guess? Hm.

 

Lately our schedules been packed. We barely get any rest but I guess it's a good thing since it means we've earned more recognition but sometimes I feel an empty feeling in the pit of my stomach. And no. No matter how much I eat there's still that empty feeling.

 

Something tells me what I'm missining is a taste of every day life? What guys my age do usually? Meh. Must not linger. Linger equals bad.

 


This chapter was so hard to write :P

I've never thought in a guy's point of view before;especially a 4-D one. Ha.

This chapter, and the previous one wasn't edited yet. I'll go back and edit later though.

This chapter is an insight to V. :)

Hope you liked this chapter!

The next one would be the one that is officially opening the story.