An Unexpected Encounter

Love Games & Consequences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taozi, hurry up and eat your breakfast or we might miss the bus." Yixing told Tao. Tao continued to boringly look at the pancakes on his plate. "Taozi, please eat." Yixing looked at Tao. "I'm not hungry, papa." Tao pouted. "Taozi please eat, Kyungsoo is going to be really sad if he finds out that you're not eating because you're sad, and we are going to visit your new school so you need to eat." Yixing told. Tao sighed and finally took a bite of the pancakes. 

After eating, they headed to bus stop that would lead them to the nearby elementary school. Not long after, they arrived at the elementary school and went straight to the registral office. "Hello Mr. Zhang, please sign these papers so that we can process the registration right away." the secretary said. 

Yixing filled the sheets quickly and gave it back to the secretary. "Thank you, you may go speak to the principal while I go process your papers." said the secretary. The secretary led them to the principal's office. "Please be seated Mr. Zhang. Welcome to our school. Hello, you must be Zitao." the principal smiled at Tao. Tao hid his face behind his papa's arms, too shy to look at the principal. "If I may ask, why did you decide to move when the year is almost over?" asled the principal. "Tao's previous school had accident and caught on fire. There were no other schools to go to in the town that we lived in, so we decided to move here." Yixing explained. The principal continued to interview them, giving them a tour of the school. "So little Zitao will be finshing his senior kindergarten year here, and will be starting his first grade year this upcoming school year." the principal told Yixing. The principal continued to show them the school, telling Yixing that the school was a safe environment for Tao. After the tour, Yixing and Tao left the school. 

"Are you tired? Do you want to go home, or do you want to eat lunch at the mall?" Yixing asked his son. "Let's go to the mall, papa!" Tao jumped in excitement. "Okay, that way we can buy some groceries to bring home." Yixing said as he held Tao's hand while they walked to the nearby bus stop to go to the mall. Once in the mall, Yixing had a spotted a "wanted cashier" poster on the grocery section of the store. He hurriedly gave his resume that he kept in his bag to a worker. 

Yixing and Tao walked around the mall, awe in Tao's face as he had never been in an actual mall before. Yixing smiled at his son's cuteness and led him to the food court, the same one where he and Kris had their first official date. He shook his head of the memory and looked at his son with a smile. "What do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter