An Unexpected Encounter Part II

Love Games & Consequences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris didn't know what to do with the situation that he was in. He was currently in the mall that he owned with a little boy claiming him to be his father. He was now walking around, carrying the little boy, who's name he later found out was Tao, knowing nothing about what to do with the situation. They continued to walk until he heard Tao's tummy grumbling. "Hey little one, are you hungry?" Kris asked. Tao looked up and shyly nodded his head before putting it back down on his 'daddy's' shoulders. Kris smiled at Tao's cuteness and headed towards the food court. Once they got there, Kris didn't really know what the little one's preference was in food. "What do you want to eat?" Kris asked. Tao looked at the different menus and saw a big image of chicken nuggets. "Oh! That one! That one!" Tao cheered excitedly. "Okay, chicken nuggets it is." Kris smiled at Tao's excitement. 

Kris took his order from the server, making sure that they give the right toy that Tao wanted. It wasn't hard for the "father and son" to find a seat with Kris using his height to his advantage. They ate quietly, Kris feeling awkward as it was his first time to eat with a child. He watched Tao munching on his food cutely and taking little sips from the straw of his drink. Tao, feeling his "dad" watching him, looked up and smiled cheekily. "My papa makes the best chicken nuggets ever, even better than this one. He learned to make it especially for me!" Tao said proudly as he continued to munch on his food. Kris, at the sudden mention of Tao's papa, couldn't help but get curious. "Your papa, do you know where he is?" asked Kris. Tao shook his head. "Nope, I saw you and ran to chase you daddy, so I don't really know where papa is right now." Tao stated. Kris sighed, he was completely at a loss with what to do with the current situation when suddenly the mall announcements went on. "Calling all shopper's attention. If you see a little boy, five years of age, 103 centimeters tall, wearing a white shirt and red shorts, please report to the mall security office immediately. Thank you." told the announcements. After the announcements, Kris waited for Tao to finish his food before walking out of the food court and heading to the mall security office.

Yixing was going crazy. He had been looking for Tao for almost two hours, but his son was nowhere to be found. He tried every possible place that his son could go to, but his efforts where useless as he could not find his son. His heart was racing like mad just thinking about the possible danger that Tao was in. He tried to calm his mind, telling himself that Tao was fine, but he just couldn't wrap his mind around the idea. This was different. They were in the city, not back in the rural country. This was Tao's first time in a mall, having no idea how big the place was. 

Yixing was by now crying, little tears coming out of his eyes as he worried for his son's safety. Yixing was almost hopeless when suddenly, a man who looked to be around his age, tapped his back, asking if he was alright. "Hey,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter