Chapter 1

The Wolves and the Beauty

The view of the Moonlight university was seen at her position. Various colors of leaves were falling due to the strong wind. She squeezed her eyes lightly and clearly saw the beauty of her dream school. 


"This is going to be a cool day." Ara excitedly said and hurriedly walked towards the school gates. Security guards were there, giving her a warm and welcoming smile. She gave an urge to smile back and bowed, students were gossiping about her.

Being a transferee student is a bit awkward for her, but she kept in her mind that she should make friends. 

Making her way to the bulletin board, she could see a crowd around it. Ara held a big sigh and and continued walking. 


"Excuse me." she politely said at a guy next to her. He did what she said and stepped at the side. Her head cranked upwards to the bulletin board and immediately saw her name. Number 1 at the Class A list, she smiled and walked away at the growing crowd. She made her parents really proud, that's a good start.


Ara walked at the hallway where the lockers was. She grabbed a card at her pocket and read it; Locker 88 it says. 
"I'm at column ... 25? Aish." she hid her irritateness, walking isn't her style. Maybe she could faint after a 2-kilometer walk. She lazily walked without showing a sign.


At last, after a couple of minutes. Ara finally arrived at her destined locker, she entered the lock code and placed her things. She saw a card inside and read it, my schedules. She thought. 


Ara grabbed her books and went finding her room, students were buzzing about her. 
A new student eh? A tan-skinned guy passed by her and found that she's not familiar, so he assumed. 


"Class III, Class II.." her head was tilting up and she can barely hear students gossips.
"Wooh, Class I. Here I come." she cranked a smile and sighed, before turning the cold knob. 


She was expecting a warm welcoming from her new classmates, but instead, it was replaced by cold stares. 
She was expecting a fun new year, but for now, it's not in her mind. 
And lastly, she was expecting for aggressive and normal classmates, but she was wrong.