Final

When They were Left Alone

            Kyungsoo dried his wet hair with towel after coming out of the bathroom. When he came back to the living room, he saw Tao sleeping peacefully. He walked toward him and looked at him deeply. He smiled when he remembered about Tao’s desire to learn more about maturity from him and he realized that the younger would take a lot of time to learn it. “Tao yah…” he called as he shook Tao’s hand. “Don’t sleep in here. Let’s go back to your room if you want to sleep.”

            After minutes passed, Tao woke up and then walked to his shared room, helped by Kyungsoo, to go back to sleep. “Kyungsoo yah, is my mom already home?” he asked as he lay down on the bed with his eyes half opened.

            “No. He’s still hosting and will be back at seven,” answered Kyungsoo then covered up Tao with blanket.

            “Please, sleep with me, Kyungsoo yah~” begged Tao as he held Kyungsoo’s hand tightly. “I can’t sleep by myself.”

            “Yah… you should sleep alone if you want to be a real man, Tao yah. Let’s start with that, okay? Now let go off my hand.”

            “Nooo… I can’t… please, Kyungsoo yah~”

            Kyungsoo was about to refuse it but after seeing Tao’s pleaded eyes he gulped nervously. He could not say no if the younger showed that expression. He sighed then nodded. He lay down next to Tao who started hugging him like pillow. Kyungsoo was just silent when the younger hugged him. He just wanted Tao to sleep hurriedly then he could leave him as soon as possible.

            “Your smell is so good,” mumbled Tao in an audible voice.

            “I know. I’ve just taken a bath,” Kyungsoo answered. “You better sleep hurriedly.” There was no response from Tao except his snore. Kyungsoo sighed in relief knowing that the younger was possibly sleeping. He wanted to get off the bed at the time but he was hypnotized by Tao’s peaceful sleeping face. How could he be so annoying when he whines about something and look so handsome like this? He thought. “Have a nice sleep, baby,” Kyungsoo whispered as he caressed Tao’s cheek then slowly got up and left him. When he was about to go to kitchen to get a drink, he heard someone opened the door.

            “I’m home!” exclaimed a familiar voice. It was Sehun who then came in to the kitchen and found Kyungsoo there. “Hyung, is there anything I can eat? I’m so hungry,” he asked as he sat on the chair.

            “Do you want a cake to eat?” Kyungsoo asked then nodded by Sehun in response. He opened the fridge to take out of the cake then sliced it. “How was your day by the way?” he asked as he gave the younger a slice of cake.

            “It went good,” Sehun answered. “But Kai did a lot of mistake when we were posing together. He laughed at me and kept calling me ugly.”

            “What? So, Kai was with you?” asked Kyungsoo in surprise.

            Sehun nodded in response as he ate the cake. “Woah, it’s so delicious!” he exclaimed happily. “Are you home alone? Why is this place so quiet?”

            Kyungsoo shook his head. “I’m with Tao but he’s sleeping right now,” he answered. “Where’s Kai by the way?”

            “He’s in our room. He’s collapsed,” Sehun chuckled but he stopped it when he looked Kyungsoo frowned in surprise. “I was just kidding. He felt so tired so he wanted to sleep and I bet he’s sleeping right now,” he said. “Wait! So, you’re with Tao ssi all this day?” he asked in a disbelief and surprise tone.

            Kyungsoo nodded in response. “Yeah. Why?”

            “Did you fight with him? He was bugging you a lot like always, wasn’t he?”

            “I didn’t but yeah… he was bugging me. He wasn’t really annoying since he’s sick today but still… you know him well, don’t you?”

            “Of course I do. But it’s weird knowing you didn’t fight with him. Why?”

            “Suho hyung threatened me if I didn’t take care of him well he wouldn’t buy me stuff again,” Kyungsoo admitted. “But that’s not a really big deal now. I think I can get along well with that baby panda.”

            “Oh, wow… now you call him baby panda. What did you do?” Sehun asked as he looked at Kyungsoo with his seductive look.

            Kyungsoo frowned in confuse, did not get what Sehun meant. “We didn’t do anything,” he answered innocently. “Sehunie, do you think Tao’s childishness can be gone forever?”

            Sehun did not answer it directly. He was silent for a moment then nodded. “Yeah, if we stop babying him of course,” he answered. “But Suho hyung always babies him. It’ll be difficult and more difficult if Tao ssi doesn’t want to stop being baby. Why did you ask me that question?”

            “Because he said he wanted to learn how to be mature from me,” Kyungsoo answered as he smiled broadly at the younger who was so surprised with his answer. “You don’t believe it, do you?”

            “How could he say that? Man, you guys had a heart to heart conversation earlier didn’t you?” Sehun asked then chuckled by Kyungsoo in response. “I still can’t believe it but I’m happy you can be closer with him today.”

            Kyungsoo chuckled also after seeing Sehun’s reaction. “I’m happy too. Now I should find some idea about what will I teach to that baby panda.”

 

***

-THE END-

so how was the story guys? do you like it?

this is not the best fiction I wrote but I gave my best in writing this^^;

feel free to comment and criticize it~

thanks for reading! *bow* :)