Welcome to my life

Saranghae ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                              

 

(a month after Kris had moved to Korea)

9.00 o'clock in the morning

The alarm clock started ringing "3.6.5 wo zhu ni de shou...." Kris turned off the alarm clock in his phone, while he was still half asleep and tried to go back to the dreamland. After a few minutes his mother, Wu Feili, also known as "Fei" shouted from downstairs "Kris! Wake up! You're going to be late from school!" .... no answer.... Because she didn't get any answer from Kris, she went upstairs and opened Kris's rooms door, only to see that her son was deep asleep. She went next to her son's bed  with a slight smile on her face. First she took the boy's phillow away. "Kris.." she called in a normal volume.  .... still no answer...  Fei took the boy's blanket away. "Kris.." she called a little louder than before. Still Kris didn't wake up, but in his sleep he started to look for his blanket and mumbled something like "so c... co..ld.."  "Kris! Fei shouted even more louder and the boy sat up as fast as a lightning, looking at his mother in shock. "Wakey wakey... You're going to be late for school, even though it starts later than usual. Get ready and come downstairs for breakfast." she said in a motherly way smiling happily, like she hadn't shouted just a second ago. She returned downstairs and went into the kitchen.

Kris got up from the bed and went into his own personal bathroom to take a shower. The cold water woke him up easily from the dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter