Prologue

Saranghae ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                       

 

 

Wu Yifan or "Kris" as he is better known as, is a chinese- canadian 17 year old boy. He was born in Guangzhou, China. He was born as Li Jiaheng. Kris moved to Canada with his mother when he was 10 years old, Kris's name was changed to Li Kevin. Kris moved back to China with his mother, for a little while when he was 15 years old. He was the captain of the schools basketball team and he played in the frontline center. Kris changed his name to Wu Yifan, but because he had gotten the nickname "Kris", while they were in Canada, so instead he started using it more. Kris was a very talented player in basketball and he lead the team to victory. But not long after that he returned to Canada with his mother. When Kris's 17th birthday was close, he moved to South- Korea with his mother. He started studying at EXO high school. Kris was really good at languages, he could speak english, mandarin chinese, canton chinese and a little bit of korean. At first Kris was really quiet and tried to get used to the new school. He kept glasses on to keep a low profile, but the glasses didn't have linces so that his vision wouldn't be affected, for using glasses even though he didn't need them.

Kris got friends pretty fast, he became friends with Kim Jongin or Kai as he prefers to be called, Kim Jongdae or Chen as he's known better, Park Chanyeol and Oh Sehun. The boys came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter