Dongsaengie

For my family

Demi would be sitting in front of her television hugging her knees to her chest like usual. It was a habit of hers whenever she'd be alone, which was quite often. Her eyes were glued to the screen as only lights in the room where those coming from the television. A small smile plastered to her face when she saw her boyfriend, Jongin aka Kai from Exo, on her screen. The voices escaping the sound system of her television were still hard for her to understand. Her korean wasn't the best. She was happy to find out that she had English subtitles. Demi moved her hand up to her hair, to brush it out of her face.

'So, let's talk about what every single fangirl out there is wondering. What are your ideas types?'

Demi's breath was caught in as she listened carefully to what her boyfriend had to say. 'Well, I like girls who are passionate toward their work and are gentle and also affectionate. I think my ideal type would be Han Ye Seul' Her arms around her knees tightened as the words turned into voices in her head. She shook her head and hid her face between her knees. Demi knew right away that she shouldn't have watched this, hearing him say that his ideal type is nothing like her, at least from appearance, really sent pain through her heart.

'Have you thought of marriage, what kind of requests do you have for your wife?'

Her eyes moved back to the screen, this might be interesting, right? Her eyes were glued to her boyfriend's face as he chuckled getting a little embarrased because of the question. 'I've thought about marriage, because I really like children, but I haven't thought about what requirements I have for the other person. The most important thing is the girl's health, seeing as that's the only way to have healthy babies' Demi couldn't help but giggle at that, it was sort of literally what he had told her. He always told her to be healthy and take care of herself and every single time it warmed her heart.

After the variety show, Demi got a phone call, since the show was live she knew that Jongin was now free until the next morning. "Ya~ Jagiya, want to go out to dinner with the boys? I haven't eaten yet and knowing you, you don't have dinner before I'm at your place either" He chirped through the phone. Demi could only chuckle "Heh sure, I'll get properly dressed and then I'll be waiting outside, ok?" Knowing that like usual he'd convince the boys to come and pick her up. "Alright, see you soon" Then the call ended.

A good fifteen minutes later Demi was standing outside of the apartment complex she lived in She was holding her scarf closer to her neck as her breath turned into small cloud giving away that it was rather cold outside. Suddenly a black van stopped in front of her and the door opened. She was greeted by her loving boyfriend who signed for her to get in the car. "Get in, Demi~" Tao complained as the cold air was getting in the car causing him to shiver. She crawled inside and sat down beside Jongin. Demi was slightly shivering as she thought her fingers were about to turn blue if she would have had to stand outside for much longer.Seeing his girlfriend was cold, Jongin slowly took a hold of her hand before intertwining their fingers. He slowly brought her fingers closer to his mouth and gently kissed the knuckles of her hand. Demi could only smile as she snuggled against Jongins shoulder "Pabo..." She mumbled, her boyfriend was being too adorable now.

At dinner, Demi was happily engaged in a conversation with Tao and Sehun. Well, actually she was more trying to make sure those two didn't attack each other. Constantly teasing each other throwing rude comments to each other, it wasn't a surprise that they were each sitting on another side of the long table. She sighed lightly while chuckling as she shook her head. She was still clumsy with chop sticks but she tried her best. Although she was only half way through finishing her food when everyone else was already done. This made her sigh in frustration and sadly enough that sigh was loud enough for Jongin to hear it. He was sitting beside her and chuckled at his girlfriend's frustration. "Come here" He smiled before taking the chop sticks out of her hand and placing them in her fingers the right away. He held her hand to make sure she didn't let them go and helped her eat like that.

After dinner, Jongin was allowed to spend the night at Demi's place as long as he got back to the SM building in time for practice. They were cuddled up on the couch, both just enjoying each other's presence. Jongin's fingers were tangling up Demi's hair as she was drawing random patterns on his collarbones, which showed through his slightly oversized tank top. "Did you mean what you said?" She asked him before slowly sitting up a bit more moving away from him looking at him. Jongin could only react with a surprised "Meant what?" "You know... About your ideal type... How you want her to be gentle and affectionate.... and also passionate towards her work" She slowly started to explain. He nodded "Of course I meant that" "Even the part where you said your ideal type is Han Ye Seul?" She asked sounding far too desperate for her own liking. He only chuckled "Yes, that was also true... But" He slowly took Demi's hands "I have my perfect type right here" He whispered before he began to softly place kisses all over her face. "And" he kissed her forehead "I wouldn't" He kissed her nose "Trade" He kissed her right cheek "Her" He kissed her left cheek "For the world" He kissed her lips.