Umma

For my family

Leo was nervously pacing back and forth, his world seemed to excist out of the tile he was standing on. His hands were snuggled into the pockets of his pants as his eyes finally moved from the tile on the floor to the giant screen hanging above him. He was waiting for someone, a special someone. His girlfriend was coming over for three months, that's how long she was allowed to stay abroad with her visum. One of Leo's hands slid out of his pockets and brushed some of his hair back. He looked around and the smallest smile possible crept across his cheeks when he noticed some little girl selling flowers. He walked towards her and lowered himself so he was face to face with the little girl "Hey, are you selling any roses?" He asked gently. The little girl nodded and took one rose out of a bucket filled with water that was standing by the side. Leo nodded before handing the girl some money, it was too much but he said "Just keep it" before taking the one flower which was decorated with a small white bow.

Flight 47 from Moskou will be landing in a couple of minutes at Terminal 5.

Leo stood up again before heading towards said terminal. He was getting more and more nervous by the second, his watch becoming his best friend because he was checking it every five seconds. As if staring at it would make it go any faster. His heart was racing just a little as he reached the terminal. His girlfriend was arriving after a long flight, first going from the Netherlands to Moskou and then from Moskou to Soeul, so he didn't really prepare that much to do, she'd be very tired so Leo just prepared himself for an evening of snuggling on the couch watching some movies or something like that. It was already 9pm so it could also be possible that she'd just fall asleep in the car before they even got to his place. He chuckled under his breath to himself as the memory of her last visit played through his head, he had to carry her to bed last time she arrived.

Flight 47 from Moskou arriving now at Terminal 5.

Leo looked at the screen by the exit of the terminal. He knew that between the time of arrival and actually seeing her he had close to another 10 minutes, 15 if her luggage was coming in slow. He looked at the rose he was holding as he started counting the leaves on it. He had to distract himself anyway. He once again checked his watch, time couldn't be passing slower. He moved his hand, not the one holding the rose, up to his mouth as he softly bit on the side of his fingernail. It was a nervous habbit he created for himself, somehow at some moment. Leo looked up at the screen by the exit of the terminal once again to see that the flight status had officially changed to 'arrived'. He let out a sigh of relief knowing that his girlfriend had officially arrived safe and sound in Soeul. Oh, how scared he could be whenever her flight would have a delay or anything close to that. The first few people exited the terminal. An older lady, who most likely seemed to be visiting family in Soeul or might be returning from a family visit, she wasn't greeted by anyone and just exited the airport on her own. Then a man dressed in a suit, probably on a business trip, he was greeted by someone holding up a sign with his name Leo figured it would probably be his driver or something. He nervously looked at the exit as his breath got caught in his throat.

She walked up to him, pulling her luggage with her. He could only smile and take a few steps towards her, well since she was practically running towards him. She let go of her luggage once she was close enough and just envelop Leo in a bone crushing hug. Her arms were closed around his shoulders as his arms closed around her hips pulling her up a little, he was a lot taller than her so when he straightened his back while hugging her feet were off the ground. "I'm glad you're here, Gwendolyn" He whispered in her ear before putting her down. He took a little step back before lifting the rose he bought in front of her face. She could only blush lightly before taking the rose "You're so sweet, oppa" She giggled. Leo just nodded before taking his girlfriend's luggage in one hand and taking her hand in the other.

Together they exited the airport. Leo got them a taxi and handed the driver the luggage to put it in the trunk. Leo slid in the taxi and pulled Gwendolyn with him. She snuggled close to her boyfriend, hugging his arm, snuggling her face against his shoulder and intertwined their fingers. Leo gently smiled before kissing the side of her forehead as in his opinion she was currently being the cutest girl ever. Well, she was always the cutest one ever in his eyes. He knew she could act like this, especially when she was tired which she clearly was. She yawned softly covering with her free hand, the one that wasn't holding Leo's hand. "Taekwoon-oppa" She started getting a silent hum in response so she knew he was listening "You're the best" she whispered.

The drive to Leo's home only took 20 minutes, but just like last time, Gwendolyn had managed to fall asleep in the car. Eventhough she always claimed that she couldn't fall asleep in a moving vehicle. Leo looked at the taxi driver before handing him the money for the drive. He somehow managed to convince the driver to help him get the luggage to his apartment so he didn't have to wake up Gwendolyn. The driver put the luggage in front of Leo's apartment before leaving. Leo on the other hand was carrying his girlfriend in bridal style as she just kept on sleeping in his arms. "You're impossible" He whispered while chuckling under his breath. He walked inside his apartment and put her down on the couch before turning to get her luggage inside.

When Leo returned to the living room, after putting Gwendolyns luggage in his bedroom, she was still asleep. He shook his head a little before softly shaking her "Ya, wake up" He whispered, which was enough to wake her up. She woke up just a little, to just grasp at Leo's shirt and pulling him closer before drifting off to sleep again. He couldn't bare the cuteness and once again picked her up before sitting down on the couch himself, laying his girlfriend down on top of him with her head on his chest knowing exactly that she'd be comfortable like that. Gwendolyn mumbled a little before waking up a bit more. She slowly pushed herself up putting both her hands on Leo's chest. "I'm sorry I fell asleep" she whispered apologetic, though he could only shake his head. While putting one hand on the back of her head he whispered "It's fine, now sleep~" "But but... I want a goodnight kiss first Taekwoon-oppa" she reacted, using a cute voice. He broke down in a bit of laughter covering his mouth while doing so. "Alrigh, alright... aish~" He said before leaning forward a bit planting a gentle kiss on her lips. Just like always, just like every single time, it send a spark right through their hearts. Without another word, Gwendolyn snuggled her head against Leo's chest and drifted off again while Leo was just watching her as he was remembering how much he had missed her.